Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest koibito

Hi everyone,

I could like to know how to add east asia regional settings and remove the necessary input before the rom is cooked?

Could someone help me?

Koibito

Edited by koibito

can someone please provide me rom an sys from 23614 build (this is the one i can use the omnia dialer) i already asked this before but no one has helped me ( and yes i tried myself but i seem i can't get concentrated enough to do this :D )

can someone please provide me rom and sys from 23614 build (this is the one i can use the omnia dialer) i already asked this before but no one has helped me ( and yes i tried myself but i seem i can't get concentrated enough to do this :( )

oops sorry for this one. :D

Edited by lexuz

Guest Krazy Radd

Hey guys

I got the new build 28008 from Da_G...

In SYS there is no Metadata Folder. Is it necessary to have this folder or not ?

Edit:

I not sure if it is required..but to make sure I took the Meta Folder from Woozer...

Edited by Krazy Radd

New Builds (pass: omnia):

COM2

SYS+XIP

21874_0409 - Rapidshare / MediaFire

COM3

SYS+XIP

23088_0409 - Rapidshare / MediaFire

• 0c0a - Rapidshare / MediaFire

SYS+XIP
    23506_0409 - Rapidshare / MediaFire

WMD

SYS+XIP

28002_0409 - Rapidshare / MediaFire

How to use "_skip" files (oryginal post from bepe: CLICK )

[*]_skip

This package will be skipped always.

[*]_skip_0409

This package will not be included to the OS if you set LOCALE to 0409.

[*]_skip_Lite

This package will not be included to the OS if you set BUILD to Lite.

[*]_only_0409

This package will only be included to the OS if you set LOCALE to 0409.

[*]_only_Premium

This package will only be included to the OS if you set BUILD to Premium.

Example:

We are building:

Languages: 0409, 0407, 0404

Editions: Premium, Basic, Lite

OEM\Package 1\_skip_0409

OEM\Package 1\_skip_0407

OEM\Package 2\_skip_Lite

OEM\Package 2\_skip_Premium

OEM\Package 3\_only_Premium

Package 1: Will only be included if you are building a 0404 rom.

Package 2: Will only be included if you are building a Basic rom.

Package 3: Will only be included to a Premium build.

- As you can see there can be more than one skip file in one package.

- A skip file is just a file (like an empty text file) that is renamed to "_skip_xxx", important is that this file MUST not have an extension, only filename!

- In EXT packages put the skip file into the root of the package

Any chance of the 23614 build (sorry if i'm a pain in the @ss)

Guest steff195
Hey guys

I got the new build 28008 from Da_G...

In SYS there is no Metadata Folder. Is it necessary to have this folder or not ?

Edit:

I not sure if it is required..but to make sure I took the Meta Folder from Woozer...

It's not necessary... I already cooked a rom with this build... and it's working fine... but I prefer 28002 because in 28008 the taskbar fonts are so big, that some text couldn't fit in there... which didn't happen in 28002. :D

Guest Bruno Adler
Hey there,

Im assuming that your using nicks DXID1 package.....

Mine had the sleep bug however built a 28005 and 28008 (which was horribly unstable!) successfully. Youll need to use the original drivers folder from the DXID1.exe I can upload them tonight at some point if you want. This fixed the problem for me :D

P.s. if your building would you be interested in a ROM development team?

DUDE HOLY CRAP. IT WHOULD BE REALLY REALLY HELPFUL!

Yeah i'm using his package!

AND I'D BE REALLY THANKFUL if you upload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Cheers!

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest DelBossco

28002, 28005, 28008 sleep bug !!

I use original drivers from the DXID1.

To reset it only helps.

Any solution ??

How should I place the "keyboard seting icon XT9" to Settings/Personal ???

Has anybody SKlsUN_xt9.ldb this file from any HTC ROM ??? please post it to me

Thanks

Guest cruddasj
28002, 28005, 28008 sleep bug !!

I use original drivers from the DXID1.

To reset it only helps.

Any solution ??

How should I place the "keyboard seting icon XT9" to Settings/Personal ???

Has anybody SKlsUN_xt9.ldb this file from any HTC ROM ??? please post it to me

Thanks

Replace the zylonite drivers!

Guest cruddasj

Hey all. IM SO CLOSE TO BEING READY TO RELEASE ROMS!!! but i need some help from an experienced chef. Ive been trying to fully remove the samsung omnia online widgets but cant get the option out of the home items page!!! Its not in the RGU with the rest of the items, so im guessing samsung installs it through the OEM folder :S and adds the registry key. Theres also the .swf left in from somewhere even though there are no .swf's related to widgets in the oem folder :S

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of it? Or please please please let me know how to completely remove the widgets from the ROM.

Also I have added XDA_UC but on first boot i get a preconf.exe making the device restart! How can i disable this so XDA can run fully?

Also struggling to find the registry to remove getting started from the home screen.

I do get a few .exe cant be found errors on first boot aswell, anyone else experienced this? Stuff like WLMplayer.exe cannot be found: Critical component is missing etc etc.

On reboot everything works fine tho! :S

Also I have added XDA_UC but on first boot i get a preconf.exe making the device restart! How can i disable this so XDA can run fully?

Khuanchai does it briliantly in his last rom for the i900. I've dropped him a PM on this but I think he's busy cooking too  :D

If I'm not wrong, XDA_UC doesn't start until the user completes the calibration/time setting etc. That means we can wait until the preconfiguration part restarts the phone, then do the calibration, and let UC run and reset a second time. I've investigated PreCfg.exe and there's a reset switch inside. If we can disable it, it should let UC do the reset. I'm not too sure what this precfg.exe does exactly, but I guess it has something to do with operator settings.

BTW, can you share how you fixed the sleep bug on 28008? Have been cooking a couple of dozen builds just to find the cause, but to no avail. Thanks!

Guest cruddasj

Okay, just tested with leaving it to see if preconf.exe will appear by itself (Ive disabled all the startup part lol so hopefully will trigger reset and then XDA_UC on second boot.

Thankyou for messaging khuanchai :D

In return, here is the sleep fix:

Take the attatched drivers, delete the exisiting ones from Nick's OEM package and put the attatched in in.

Would you like to join the ROM team im making up?

Its currently me and Bruno Adler but we're about to finish some tasty looking ROMs :(

Sleep_Fix.zip

Guest rtomakov
Replace the zylonite drivers!

I dont get it why I never had sleep bug!?

I allways used drivers from original DXID1 OEM.

Now, answer to question HOW TO CHANGE REGIONAL settings by defalut.

in CSCconfig.reg file from CSC.bin add line:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI]

"CurLang"=dword:XXXX

where XXXX is lang code that you want to set as default (0409 is english).

The other way is to change these entries in boot.rgu

Edited by rtomakov

Guest cruddasj
I dont get it why I never had sleep bug!?

I allways used drivers from original DXID1 OEM.

Now, answer to question HOW TO CHANGE REGIONAL settings by defalut.

in CSCconfig.reg file from CSC.bin add line:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI]

"CurLang"=dword:XXXX

where XXXX is lang code that you want to set as default (0409 is english).

The other way is to change these entries in boot.rgu

So i can change the value from 415 (the default atm) to 0409 in the boot.rgu? Do i not have to alter any MUI files?

Guest DelBossco
Hello,

delete the folder zylonite_battdrv.dll in Oem Driver. Copy my two folders in Visual kitchen Oem folder. true!!!!!

OEM.rar

ERROR! platformrebuilder (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! CreateROM (errorlevel: -1073740777)

ERROR! NB 2 NBH (errorlevel: -1073740777)

1% battery is not woking

How should I implement 1% battery zylonite_battdrvr.dll and Certs.cab to my ROM ?

I replace OEM from i910 - mobil start bat Phone and wifi not working

fingermouse working perfectly !!

I use this OEM from WoZZeR999

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...11-23091-21874/

OEM OEM.7z

Edited by DelBossco

Guest rtomakov
So i can change the value from 415 (the default atm) to 0409 in the boot.rgu? Do i not have to alter any MUI files?

Of course that you must have mui files for lang that you set as default?! How else could you use other lang than build-in.

If your system is based on english (0409) lang, with build in 0409 mui files, you must have other lang in your system ot switch user interface lang to that.

You have to build system on YOUR lang, or build it on some other lang as base, but add your lang later. E.g. all my roms are based on english 0409 mui files but I add

croatian lang files later, via CSC.bin. Therefore I use CSCconfig.reg entry that I posted.

DelBossco asked how to implement certs.cab. I assume that he tought on SDK-Certs.cab. The easiest way to do that is, again, via CSC.bin.

Use the attached CSConfig.xml (it contents sdk-certs) to build CSC.bin with i900Executor.

CSCConfig.xml

And, for a god´s sake man, dont use i910 OEM - you need i900 one.

Edited by rtomakov

Guest cruddasj

Okay. Well ive got all the Enlgish .mui files in the build :S Is it safe to build a ROM without the customer.csc part? It seems that by skipping that it could fix both the language problem and the regional settings :D

Guest DelBossco
DelBossco asked how to implement certs.cab. I assume that he tought on SDK-Certs.cab. The easiest way to do that is, again, via CSC.bin.

Use the attached CSConfig.xml (it contents sdk-certs) to build CSC.bin with i900Executor.

CSCConfig.xml

And, for a god´s sake man, dont use i910 OEM - you need i900 one.

I dId not understand exactly your description. Is it necessary to replace the file CSCConfig.xml in customer.csc? Is it necessary to replace the file OEM/ OEMDrivers /zylonite_battdrvr.dll / *.*

OEM Replacement of i910 was only a test. I was aware that the phone could break. But fingermouse worked perfectly.The mobile phone started but phone and wifi did not work. Maybe this will help someone and he can use the drivers from the i910 to i900. It worked perfectly. There was an option to change the cursor.

Edited by DelBossco

Guest rtomakov
I understood your description exactly. It is necessary to replace the file CSCConfig.xml in customer.csc? It is necessary to replace the file / OEM OEMDrivers / zylonite_battdrvr.dll / *.*?

OEM Replacement of i910 was only a test. I was aware that the phone no longer work. But fingermouse worked perfectly. A mobile phone started but did not work the phone or wifi. Maybe this will help someone and use the drivers from the i910 to i900. It worked perfectly was there and option to change the cursor.

Replace CSCconfig.xml or copy text (all between first and last line, but not first and last) from my cscconfig and add it to your cscconfig.xml ( best from second line downward). It is just sdk-certs, it has nothing to do with battery driver.

Generally speaking, I am very suspicious about using i910 dirvers on i900. As I said, I always use original drivers (usually) from dumped DXID1. Currently I use drivers from russian fw, named PUIE1 ( should be newer than DXID1 - but I didnt checked timestamps) and I dont have any issues with it. I dont have wake up problems.

FingerMouse from i900 OEM works on 28009 (as I could notice). After enabling it in settings, you need to press DPAD and cursor will show.

Edited by rtomakov

Guest cruddasj

rtomakov, do you have experience with the languages? Im using a custom .csc now and the regional settings has changed properly :D But i still get an arabic microsoft keyboard by default!!! ;) Any ideas on how to change this?

Thankyou :(

Guest MAMBO04

good work lads.. i've created my ROM with ezinput etc etc, will release it soon, just tweaking it some more.

cheers for the sleepfix too, will add it in.

i need the 1% driver also, anyone got a fix?

P.S: sorry i never replied to your PM cruddasj, i've been really busy with college! :D

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest DelBossco
Replace CSCconfig.xml or copy text (all between first and last line, but not first and last) from my cscconfig and add it to your cscconfig.xml ( best from second line downward). It is just sdk-certs, it has nothing to do with battery driver.

Generally speaking, I am very suspicious about using i910 dirvers on i900. As I said, I always use original drivers (usually) from dumped DXID1. Currently I use drivers from russian fw, named PUIE1 ( should be newer than DXID1 - but I didnt checked timestamps) and I dont have any issues with it. I dont have wake up problems.

FingerMouse from i900 OEM works on 28009 (as I could notice). After enabling it in settings, you need to press DPAD and cursor will show.

Not working :-(

<wap-provisioningdoc>

"added your content START"

<characteristic type="CertificateStore">

</characteristic>

</characteristic>

</characteristic>

"added your content END"

"old content"

<characteristic type="FileOperation">

</characteristic>

"old content"

</wap-provisioningdoc>

to Zpecter: If you have DXIF1 ROM. Exctract OEM directory using i900_excractor.

------------------

Where can we find the original DXIF1 or PUIE1 ROM in English?

With DXID1 I have sleep bug (using only original)

PUIE1/PUIE2 only RUSSIA ??? please download link to original russian

From samsung i download only i900PUHJ2_updater_xp.EXE

Edited by DelBossco