Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest downjones
Try again to unzip the kitchen to the root folder and disable antivirus software.

I have the problem sometimes on my Win7x64 system.

thank you, it worked ))

Guest downjones

Guys finally I built my own ROM....am now removing the whole bugs..... my question though is:

I got in the system settings the "about" icon...when you click on it you get the build number so it says: Windows xxx (Build 23529)- <<<and after the brackets there is a "-" which shouldn't be there! how do I remove that one?

And how do you remove the "Large Display" icon from start menu >settings?

thank you guys!

Guest downjones
U can make an new folder in the EXT folder.

Make a txt file and the write the regkey there and save.

rename the file to app.reg

thats a great tip!!!! THANKS!

Edited by downjones

Guest Zpecter

Hello, is there a bug on versions 282xx with the phone part?? When I make a call, the picture shown is not always the right one. Does anybody know anything about that??

Guest downjones
Hello, is there a bug on versions 282xx with the phone part?? When I make a call, the picture shown is not always the right one. Does anybody know anything about that??

....and this is the OEM package.....put it inside OEM Folder NOT the EXT folder, before you build your OS...and be sure you remove the phone parts from your OEM directory...

Omnia_Lite_BlackDialer.rar

Guest Bruno Adler
thanks buddy....but I am using Windows 7 x64 and this OS should have all the runtimes...well at least nothing is complaining.....but I also installed all possilbe runtimes on my WinXP through VMware....it also not working.....just trying to download the newest set of tools of this "pretty" visual kitchen which is actually a fool proof! but just now ...am feeling like goofy ))))

I had this issue...

Check if you deleted HD folder and os something from MSXIPKERNEL.

CHeck if you've got SIM_TKIT removed from ur sys.

Recmod

Check if your XIP/MATCH with ur sys.

Guest Bruno Adler
in the OEMAPPS rgu file???

I think it's in shell, but you can also put this reg on ur customer.csc file.

EDIT:Doubled post :S sorry guys

Edited by Bruno Adler

I had this issue...

Check if you deleted HD folder and os something from MSXIPKERNEL.

CHeck if you've got SIM_TKIT removed from ur sys.

Recmod

Check if your XIP/MATCH with ur sys.

Yup, try removing osaxst0.dll and hd.dll from MSXIPKernel.

Have you also edited initflashfiles.dat by yourself using notepad? Notepad adds two bytes (FF FE) to the beginning of the file which you'll need to remove using a hexeditor.

Guest Bruno Adler
Yup, try removing osaxst0.dll and hd.dll from MSXIPKernel.

Have you also edited initflashfiles.dat by yourself using notepad? Notepad adds two bytes (FF FE) to the beginning of the file which you'll need to remove using a hexeditor.

And don't forget to save it in ANSI or UNICODE format.

Guest downjones

guys thanks for your tips! Visual Kitchen just doesn't work for me...and it has a bug....doesn't matter what you choose ...XPR or LZX it always goes by LZX...

however with Wozzers kitchen its working ;)

but I have following bugs to solve:

1. downloadagent.exe is inside windows but right upon the start it says...it was not found or it is not signed by a valid certificate

2. delete_ro what is that? can I remove it?

3. Timewizard error....the file is absent but it is still looking for it and gives error... how to remove it?

4. is the WozXipFix always required??

5. I installed i900 original full keyboard the black edition, but the letters on the keys only are visible when I push them, whats wrong here?

6. another problem not all EXT packages are processed completely...when I check the buildlog it doesn't show all the files in EXT....moving packages to OEM causes error.......how to fix this one?

cheers! And thanks again for your time guys!

guys thanks for your tips! Visual Kitchen just doesn't work for me...and it has a bug....doesn't matter what you choose ...XPR or LZX it always goes by LZX...

however with Wozzers kitchen its working ;)

but I have following bugs to solve:

1. downloadagent.exe is inside windows but right upon the start it says...it was not found or it is not signed by a valid certificate

2. delete_ro what is that? can I remove it?

3. Timewizard error....the file is absent but it is still looking for it and gives error... how to remove it?

4. is the WozXipFix always required??

5. I installed i900 original full keyboard the black edition, but the letters on the keys only are visible when I push them, whats wrong here?

6. another problem not all EXT packages are processed completely...when I check the buildlog it doesn't show all the files in EXT....moving packages to OEM causes error.......how to fix this one?

cheers! And thanks again for your time guys!

1. Do you have the SQM folder in SYS?

2. Have no idea what it does, I don't delete it though.

3. Delete timewizard.lnk from OEMAPPS

6. Are you using VKitchen? Sometimes when I check/uncheck folders, VK doesn't seem to update it immediately, usually I'll restart VK. Also check the structure of your EXT folder e.g. EXT\M2D\M2DC\

EXT pkgs are different from OEM pkgs, that's why you'll get an error.

Guest downjones
1. Do you have the SQM folder in SYS?

2. Have no idea what it does, I don't delete it though.

3. Delete timewizard.lnk from OEMAPPS

6. Are you using VKitchen? Sometimes when I check/uncheck folders, VK doesn't seem to update it immediately, usually I'll restart VK. Also check the structure of your EXT folder e.g. EXT\M2D\M2DC\

EXT pkgs are different from OEM pkgs, that's why you'll get an error.

1. no I did not but now I have :D is SQM required for the system??? ;)

2. would really like to know what delete_ro is I mean it can not delete the rom but what the heck is this?

3. ok timeweizard.lnk deleted! ))))

6. nope am not using it anymore it has bugs, even it is so user friendly it doesn't work the way it supposed to, for example XPR/LZX choice

thanks mate anyway...but how to fix other errors?

Edited by downjones

Guest downjones
Fastest build i tried is 24001.

I'm downloading 23102 right now and let's see.

I think 23529 is the fastest but ....24001 which COM branch is it? and 23102? COM3?

Guest downjones

guys am going to run on nuts.....no matter what I setup the latest visual kitchen just doesn't want to build in the XPR mode! does some have a solution? :D

by the way I managed to remove the divx registration icon.... but there is no way I can remove the damn LargeMenu Icon!!! Someone got here a solution which works 100%?

I removed the folowing keys in rgu of OEMApps

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]-

"UseLargeDisplay"=-

the same in HKLM root...and I did add those remove commands while cooking....now registry keys are removed but the icon is still there.....how comes??? ;)

guys am going to run on nuts.....no matter what I setup the latest visual kitchen just doesn't want to build in the XPR mode! does some have a solution? :D

by the way I managed to remove the divx registration icon.... but there is no way I can remove the damn LargeMenu Icon!!! Someone got here a solution which works 100%?

I removed the folowing keys in rgu of OEMApps

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]-

"UseLargeDisplay"=-

the same in HKLM root...and I did add those remove commands while cooking....now registry keys are removed but the icon is still there.....how comes??? ;)

Don't know if this works for you, no harm trying: :(

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"UseLargeDisplay"=dword:00000000

Don't know if this works for you, no harm trying: :D

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\LargeDisplay]

"UseLargeDisplay"=dword:00000000

i hav ethe same issue and i've also tried the above it doesn't work ;)

ps i've added it to customer.csc