Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest dayspring2099us
23544-video recorded only once.

based on my experience with 235xx build, video recording not able to shoot at 320x240. Anyway, is there any solution to fix this issue by took module from another build?

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest magawa
Are you able to tap on the screen to continue? If you're using the fix for the camera font issue on #729, try removing it. You'll need it only on 231xx , 282XX and 236XX.

no I didnt include this fix

only welcome head on the screen no tap screen to continue ( just welcome head )

no I didnt include this fix

only welcome head on the screen no tap screen to continue ( just welcome head )

you must make files from modules.adobe flash, adobe flash codecs, browsing and browsingie folders-just do it.

to get camera working just install pako777 camera

thats all

i have already installed this camera and video recording not work

Edited by vo-1

Guest magawa
you must make files from modules.adobe flash, adobe flash codecs, browsing and browsingie folders-just do it.

\now it stuck at omnia logo ( not going to windows )

Guest plecosword

ok, I need help, there is an icon on the start menu, it says clock, when you tap it, it directs you to time settings. I have removed it before, but I can't figure out how to remove it again, help.

also, Large Display is really annoying. I tried replacing the .cpl file, which works, but shows all the hidden icons, wich I want to keep hidden, is there any other way of removing this icon?

Guest Chimp

Waremike: Does your 23544 have the proper .dio fixes so it doesn't have the 'sleep of death'? And did you by chance check to see if it fixed the SMS/Mail issues?

Note: I was wondering if instead I pulled in the 23542 SMS messaging modules and replaced the 23544 ones with those, would that fix the SMS issues?

/Chimp

Guest waremike32
Waremike: Does your 23544 have the proper .dio fixes so it doesn't have the 'sleep of death'? And did you by chance check to see if it fixed the SMS/Mail issues?

Note: I was wondering if instead I pulled in the 23542 SMS messaging modules and replaced the 23544 ones with those, would that fix the SMS issues?

/Chimp

I've been running 23544 for a couple of days now, with no sleep issues and no messaging issues. What problems are you having?

Guest dayspring2099us
I've been running 23544 for a couple of days now, with no sleep issues and no messaging issues. What problems are you having?

did you also test video recording? is the annoying bug still appear? "video cannot read file after recording"

Guest waremike32
did you also test video recording? is the annoying bug still appear? "video cannot read file after recording"

Yes I tested, video records and plays back normally.

Edited by waremike32

Guest dayspring2099us
23544 recorded video only once

Not only once actually. several times but including can't read file also.

I have tested several times and sometimes working and not. Maybe there's any solution by pulled camera module from another branch???

Not only once actually. several times but including can't read file also.

I have tested several times and sometimes working and not. Maybe there's any solution by pulled camera module from another branch???

Yup, sometimes I have to test a few times to confirm whether the problem is present/absent in a build. 235xx seems affected, 282xx perhaps too.

Just found these extra entries in 235xx, which don't seem to be in other builds. Not sure if it's linked to this video problem? I'm on 23637 now, can't test this out. Perhaps someone can try setting "enabled" to 0 and soft reset to see if it solves the video recording problem.

MLUService.dll is present only on 235xx builds.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\MLUService]

"Dll"="MLUService.dll"

"Keep"=dword:1

"Prefix"="MLU"

"Index"=dword:0

"Order"=dword:10

"DisplayName"="Media Library Update Service"

"Enabled"=dword:1

"UpdateThreadPriority"=dword:000000FC

"NotificationDelayTime"=dword:00000BB8

EDIT:Maybe I'll test this out on 23545

Edited by ock

Guest dayspring2099us
Yup, sometimes I have to test a few times to confirm whether the problem is present/absent in a build. 235xx seems affected, 282xx perhaps too.

Just found these extra entries in 235xx, which don't seem to be in other builds. Not sure if it's linked to this video problem? I'm on 23637 now, can't test this out. Perhaps someone can try setting "enabled" to 0 and soft reset to see if it solves the video recording problem.

MLUService.dll is present only on 235xx builds.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\MLUService]

"Dll"="MLUService.dll"

"Keep"=dword:1

"Prefix"="MLU"

"Index"=dword:0

"Order"=dword:10

"DisplayName"="Media Library Update Service"

"Enabled"=dword:1

"UpdateThreadPriority"=dword:000000FC

"NotificationDelayTime"=dword:00000BB8

EDIT:Maybe I'll test this out on 23545

it's really working according to your tweaking tutorial. Have tried 23545 build and there isn't something new, still like the old one though.

Cheers

Guest magawa

CAN some body put all registry tweaks in this thread

2- I want to enable front button wake up but I have removed the file from the OEM can some body give me it like EXT or something

3- also volume down for flash tourch is missing can you give me the files like ext or somthing else

Edited by magawa