Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest dayspring2099us

quote name='magawa' post='1233934' date='Apr 2 2010, 13:54']here try this EXT I use

omnia i900 dailer for new gui ( 235** and others )

omnia i900 dailer for old gui (218** and others)

omnia lite dailer for new gui

omnia lite dailer for old gui

Hope it help

download link

http://www.4shared.com/file/255043797/4d17...d_lite_ext.html

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest mircoron
Thanks, waremike32!

Happen to have it on my harddrive. See attached which should go under \Shell\shell32.exe\

Or you can use SergeyL's patcher for future files :P

Thanks very much but there is nothing to do to eliminate the time bomb without reflash?

Edited by mircoron

Thanks very much but there is nothing to do to eliminate the time bomb without reflash?

Don't think that's possible without a reflash :P

Edited by ock

Guest waremike32

@daysprings, you may want to check out my file, I think the alignment is fine on 6.5.x.

This works for my i910 secdialer.dll (attached) to remove the scrollbar. I edited dialogs 22512, 22513, 22515, 22516.

There is another issue with compatibility though. When scrolling through contact names within the dialer, the names will blur. This has nothing to do with this edit, it's just another MS bug on the 6.5.x builds. It may or may not be an issue for the i900 and it could vary from build to build and/or branch to branch.

Also, I think our devices use different .dlls, so use my attached file as a reference only.

Originally Posted by Alexx~

Here's how to remove the extra scroll. For PhoneCanvas example.

Open phcanrc.dll with Restorator.

In the dialogues for your resolution add EXSTYLE = 0x02000000

(In the dialogues, ID starting with 8xxx. In dialogues MS, which begin with 22xxx no need to change)

before

8121 DIALOG 0, 0, 800, 480

STYLE 0x00008000

(

after

8121 DIALOG 0, 0, 800, 480

STYLE 0x00008000

EXSTYLE = 0x02000000

(

SECDialer.zip

Edited by waremike32

Guest dayspring2099us
@daysprings, you may want to check out my file, I think the alignment is fine on 6.5.x.

This works for my i910 secdialer.dll (attached) to remove the scrollbar. I edited dialogs 22512, 22513, 22515, 22516.

There is another issue with compatibility though. When scrolling through contact names within the dialer, the names will blur. This has nothing to do with this edit, it's just another MS bug on the 6.5.x builds. It may or may not be an issue for the i900 and it could vary from build to build and/or branch to branch.

Also, I think our devices use different .dlls, so use my attached file as a reference only.

Thanks Waremike. Anyway, is there any chance to get omnia online widget working? it seems each time connect to the internet always failed.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Guest dayspring2099us

Hi Waremike,

just want to conform, it's not working. the layout shown MS dialer with white screen as background. I think the file which Magawa suggest is closest enough with wm6.5.xxx even there's white parting line below

Guest lexuz
hi all!

Vistang thanks for kitchen!

how can i change page pool in your kitchen?

go to Setting then choose advanced setting, then go to insert Xip and you will see set PP Edited by lexuz

Guest lexuz

hello u guys,

today i installed manilla2d in my omnia (with my custom rom ) and noticed that if if press the"end call" button manilla doesn't go back to the today screen (the one with the clock) any solution??

btw i tried before with other rom's of mine and they all have the same bug :( :P

Guest cac2us
Hi I need a some help from the experienced users.

The problem is the phone can not recognize the storage card.

Read more here http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1237886

But it's strange beacuse it works on my phone.

It would be graet if anyone know why?

Thanks

Not too long ago, I used the feture to use the phone as a card reader.

It was set to SD card, and just after that some of the programs on the phone gave me some kind of read error.

So I backed up what was important, formated it with Pocket Mechanic Pro, using my spare Titan.

Now it all works fine.

Next time I need to transfer large files to my SD card, I will pull it out.

I think it has something todo with Encryption?

Guest magawa

Hi

I have a problem :

when I install any program ,

the program is not shown in start menu

When I soft reset my device , the program shown

Any idea .................!!

Guest magawa
Dude, check your links, most of them don't work... ;)

U R right links removed multiupload su***

sorry

Edited by magawa

Guest matrix_ekb

Hi all!

Do you know, how edit SecCPLMain? I want delete this icons: divx, TV, Themes, Large Display and want add my icon.

sorry for my english.

Guest magawa
please 0C0A lenguaje

sorry only 0409 But you can put it if U have the language files from same COM maybe work and maybe not

cheers

N

MaGaWa

Guest maczen
i'm deleted icons and information

and get this:

post-611767-1271682020_thumb.png

what i do wrong?

Test this regkey...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\DivXRegi]

"Redirect"=""

and do the same on the other also