RESOLVED!!!Help with cooking using SYAKR, please!!!

Guest majino

I am trying to remove apps from OEM\oemapps using syakr. But the result is, i dont know why, some icons ( phonebook, camera) in start menu are missing, they dont appear, but they are in windows folder after flashing. Whichone file should i edit?

Thanx for every advice.

Edited by majino

I am trying to remove apps from OEM\oemapps using syakr. But the result is, i dont know why, some icons ( phonebook, camera) in start menu are missing, they dont appear, but they are in windows folder after flashing. Whichone file should i edit?

Thanx for every advice.

The only thing i can say to u because i don't know what items u have been deleted from Syakr menu if u can save ur config and share it here maybe i can look at it

if not just remove the things you know if something u don't know what is this try to read the description or leave it as it is don't remove it

3rd solution u can extract the ROM DXID1 (or whatever rom u was using ) again and start removing what items u don't want using Syakr from the beginning

or maybe try to use my config file ( Attached ) just open syakr and load config and un check the items u want to cuz i removed most of Samsung applications

Download Here Syakr Config file

Edited by Kampos

Hi, Kampos, thankx for your OEM.syakr and for your answer, but it wont, work. Where did you downloaded your syakr and kitchen? Let me know please :-)

Edited by majino

the kitchen Thanks to WoZZer Download Here

And read Sector's post to know how to use the kitchen thanks to Sector and Wozzaro for his hard work

SYAKR

Thanks to SztupY Download Here

if there is anything let me know and make sure that u extract the rom again before using Syakr . make new folder put i900 excuter then dissemble

the rom then open the tap PDA and choose Packet then click Go after extracting rom finished copy Syakr into the folder u working in and start

using it

let me know if that worked with u

Hi Kampos, thank you for your help. It was my mistake, cos registry files was marked as "read only", so changes in registry can not be written. Now its everything ok.

Once more thank you. Good luck