Thank you all...

Guest aka_rob

Guest aka_rob

I would just like to thank all of you who make custom roms for making my omnia experience a good one! I have moved on to the Droid and I must say it is pretty sweet. I am donating my omnia to my brother with the carbon omega rom that airreak put together along with the few themes I could get to work with it. I'm sure he will like it.

no wifi routing or tethering on android... :) just a matter of time I suppose

the samsung camera is better too.. ah well, can't win em all

Guest camaroguy
I sure am. :)

I went and looked at the Droid the other day and I must admit the res is pretty nice. I couldn't quite bring myself to pull the trigger on that phone though. The Omnia 2 should have a res pretty close......If it ever gets released :D

Guest BamDastard
I went and looked at the Droid the other day and I must admit the res is pretty nice. I couldn't quite bring myself to pull the trigger on that phone though. The Omnia 2 should have a res pretty close......If it ever gets released :)

Problem with the Omnia II's OLED screen is that it supports a much higher color scheme than WinMo, so it will still be limited to 65K colors instead of the 16 million the screen is capable of. The resolution is the same at 256 ppi at 800x480 vs the Droid's 256 ppi at 854x480.

Both the Omnia and Droid have 5MP cameras, so they should be fairly equal in that respect.

I can't stop looking at the HTC HD2 for my next phone.

Edited by BamDastard

Guest WoZZeR999

I know HD2 will be my next contract phone. If I can find a cheap Hero/TP2/Imagio, I'll play with it until the HD2 is out, but I know I will be getting a HD2.