Multitouch possible in theory?

Guest lemmyc

And BB knows that I'm really busy now, because I have several other jobs.

I work as a musician in kindergarten from 06-13 o'clock every working day.

Also, every working day of 13-16 o'clock I have exercise's in Folklore ensemble, because I am guitarist. And again from the 18o'clock 19o'clock every day I hold private lessons in guitar.

Zafaten si opasno :lol: Toti, ne se nerviraj so nekoj sto samo prepakuva rom-ovi. I jas go mozam toa ama nemozam da napravam da raboti MT, taka da uzivkaj i zavrsete go ova so BB, taka ke zavrsat i site nesakani postovi :) BTW congrats Toti on making MT work for us, the regular pulse users,

cheers

Zafaten si opasno :lol: Toti, ne se nerviraj so nekoj sto samo prepakuva rom-ovi. I jas go mozam toa ama nemozam da napravam da raboti MT, taka da uzivkaj i zavrsete go ova so BB, taka ke zavrsat i site nesakani postovi :) BTW congrats Toti on making MT work for us, the regular pulse users,

cheers

Да добра поента.

Првин да ти се извинам за почетиот скептицизам што го имав, зашто сепак постави работи кои веќе се знаеја т.е. багот со мултитач драјверите.

A sega ova go pisuvam na latiinica za da ne koristat gugl trenslejt. Znam deka se iznervira zaradi ovoj na minatata stranica, no sepak kako sto go vidov na site im jade...

Ostaj go i uste ednas cestitki za napravenata rabota!

Mnogu ti blagodaram!

Ok.

I don't give a sh...t any more about MT and anything else.

What was I thinking?

Ok.

I'll stop right here.

The only thing I wanted to do, was to help everyone.

I flashed my phone with firmware that wasn't even closer with what I could read The touchcontroller before I flash it.

Risked to spoil my phone.

But for whom?

I'm not interested anymore.

I got results.

Got Multituch in Pulse with Android 1.5.

But for whom I suffered?

For someone who thinks it is nonsense?!

If anyone is interested let him handle alone.

I no longer exist in this forum.

Toti, relax please. It's not a problem with the great work you are doing. Just that quite often you post the information in other threads when it could be more useful if you keep it all in a single thread. This is the only reason why people are a little unhappy. I know you are excited about the work and it's really great, but try to keep it all in one place. The forums are getting messier because of so many people posting questions etc in the wrong places.

As I say again, you are doing great work.

Guest totiadrenalin
You work an 11 hour day???

And what are people doing in school at 6am?

My work time is begining at 09:30, but as any other employed I have to be there in 06:30.

I I wrote by mistake 06-13. i'm on work in 06:30-13:00.

Somebody to ask Tom G how to change the serial of touchscreen_upgrade.txt to some new release number.

And than anybody could upgrade the touchscreen via the projectmenuact.

*#*#2846579#*#*

But even that wouldn't help in 2.1 because in that rom we don't have /touch/touchscreen_upgrade.txt like we have it in the 1.5 rom.

Guest DanWilson
My work time is begining at 09:30, but as any other employed I have to be there in 06:30.

I I wrote by mistake 06-13. i'm on work in 06:30-13:00.

Somebody to ask Tom G how to change the serial of touchscreen_upgrade.txt to some new release number.

And than anybody could upgrade the touchscreen via the projectmenuact.

*#*#2846579#*#*

But even that wouldn't help in 2.1 because in that rom we don't have /touch/touchscreen_upgrade.txt like we have it in the 1.5 rom.

Anyone get these codes working in 2.2? They do nothing for me...

Guest totiadrenalin
Anyone get these codes working in 2.2? They do nothing for me...

It's because the ProjecMenuAcp.apk isn't includet in the froyo.

Even if you install it, it doesn't work in froyo.

If it's the same as you showed before then please don't. No offence, but you're getting annoying here on the forum. :lol:

Sh4d0w940

Wow.. asshole.

Please don't give up, toti. Your work has been exceptional. I can't imagine how hard it is to get something like this working, and you actually have, well fu cking done man. :)

Only via the rpojectMenu.

But somebody need to find a way to change the firmware's serial number of it------ Ask BB.

He knows everything what does it need to be done from the phone.

I thing TOM G has what is needed for changing the serial of the HEX

And BB knows that I'm really busy now, because I have several other jobs.

I work as a musician in kindergarten from 06-13 o'clock every working day.

Also, every working day of 13-16 o'clock I have exercise's in Folklore ensemble, because I am guitarist. And again from the 18o'clock 19o'clock every day I hold private lessons in guitar.

Nice work.

I appreciate all of the work you have done on the Pulse, but I often struggle to understand your posts. What is ProjecMenuAcp.apk? What does it do and where is the serial that needs to be changed? Why does it need to be changed?

If all that is required for BB's driver to work is the MT permissions in Android then the MT data should have always been visable in debugging output from the driver. The android MT permissions will only effect the application layer, not the kernel.

Nice work.

I appreciate all of the work you have done on the Pulse, but I often struggle to understand your posts. What is ProjecMenuAcp.apk? What does it do and where is the serial that needs to be changed? Why does it need to be changed?

If all that is required for BB's driver to work is the MT permissions in Android then the MT data should have always been visable in debugging output from the driver. The android MT permissions will only effect the application layer, not the kernel.

If u have a 2.1 nand backup try it by typing:

*#*#2846579#*#* in the dialer.

U'll get extra options for ur phone (kinda like a "secret" menu)...

Guest Sh4d0w940
Did u read the post actually?

He said he got it working this time.

He was going for multitouch before and now it actually works.

Getting the 2 lines but they won't work if we play a game or something. They do on pinch zoom (I hope).

Ofcourse I read the post, but he also said earlier that he almost got it working when he just saw a known bug.

Ok.

I don't give a sh...t any more about MT and anything else.

What was I thinking?

Ok.

I'll stop right here.

The only thing I wanted to do, was to help everyone.

I flashed my phone with firmware that wasn't even closer with what I could read The touchcontroller before I flash it.

Risked to spoil my phone.

But for whom?

I'm not interested anymore.

I got results.

Got Multituch in Pulse with Android 1.5.

But for whom I suffered?

For someone who thinks it is nonsense?!

If anyone is interested let him handle alone.

I no longer exist in this forum.

I won't stop you, but it would be a shame if you really get MT or DT working.

I said "if it is the same as before" and "no offence". Don't go crying if someone says something you don't like.

And don't get me wrong again, if you really get it to work it would be a nice acomplishment.

NOOOO! Please totiadrenalin, don't give up on this... I will help you, and so will BigBearMDC, and many others that are interested in getting multitouch working... Forget Sh4d0w940. It's awesome that you got MT working! Let's all work together to bring MT to all of those who have a Pulse!

Don't give up, please... :)

Yeah right, or just don't act like it's the end of the world when I say something to you.

And you, did you see what you have done? HE GOT MT WORKING! An awesome acomplishment! Something YOU couldn't ever have done...

Now he has no will to continue working in MT. And probably, without him, we will never get MT working, or at least it will take much more time...

If I were you I would apologize to him immediately. :lol:

Luckily you're not me, he shouldn't exaggerate one comment that much. And you can't force him to work on MT for your pleasure, do you?

If he want's to work on it let him, and if he doesn't don't blame me.

*snip*

@Sh4d0w940 - I don't find him annoying, I think he's just like everyone else on the forum. Has bad posts, good posts and uber posts.

I asked him nicely not to repost a bug if it was the same again. I do find that a little annoying, especially when he does it with alot of things like that '.32 kernel patch'.

Wow.. asshole.

Please don't give up, toti. Your work has been exceptional. I can't imagine how hard it is to get something like this working, and you actually have, well fu cking done man. :(

Go ... yourself.

Sh4d0w940

Edited by BigBearMDC
inappropriate

Guest Sh4d0w940
I Know what to do - I'll test it and post a detailed How2 soon :lol:

Best regards,

BB

Will this work on froyo too? Or is it impossible due to the missing apk?

And I didn't want to offend in the first place.

Sh4d0w940

Guest totiadrenalin
Will this work on froyo too? Or is it impossible due to the missing apk?

And I didn't want to offend in the first place.

Sh4d0w940

It's about time to get it in practice.

So Less talking more working.

My apologize about the annoying posts.

But I really gonna stop here, and let BB do the rest.

Because as fare as I know, he is the only person that can and will be able to bring the DT working to all folks that own Pulse.

So now, why don't we all stop talking (nonsays), and if somebody want to help can ask BB how to help him.

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest totiadrenalin
Wen will we get news?

BTW good job Toti.

So the projected is now handed to BB?

As it always was!

I was just helping him.

Hi is the one who did it.

Hi patch the drivers.

I just find a way to flash the touchcontroller.

So I just want to be a realist and say one big thanks to BB!

But the sad part is that I'm thinking of selling my pulse.

Because I want to buy HTC Wildfire.

And BTW, this is my last post about Pulse here in this forum.

I'm not sure if I gonna buy wildfire anyway.

At least I was only trying to help.

So, best wishes to all of you.

I'm sorry for posting in wrong thread, but at least I can promise, that this is for last time.

I jas want to say one BIG thanks to Tom G and flibble.

Tom for bringing froyo to us, and flibble for bringing flb-mod.

As long as I keep this phone I'll use the flb-mod 2.

That's my promise.

So long folks.

Best regards

TOTI

EDIT:

My apologize, but may I ask the Administrator to delete my account?

totiadrenalin

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest totiadrenalin
why man?

I'm sorry for breaking my promise, but Something bad just happen this night.

I any time I connect my phone via usb, and when I try to type in cmd adb devices it says

List of devices attached

К	   offline

Settings>applications/Development>USB debugging is checked.

I can't connect it even via the Uni Box (smart card)

I don't know what's happend.

Anybody that could help me here please.

I can't even sell it this way.

I try to format all the partitions.

And fast boot the froyo

Nothing.

Downgrade to 1.5

Nothing again.

Upgrade to 2.1 again.

The same story.

Simply anything I try is worthless.

I just knew I gonna brake it.