O2 launches Total Connectivity for iPhone customers

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton
thumb_09-Nov-2009_06-Aug-2009_25-Jul-2008_iphone3g_home.gif

O2 has made things more easier for O2's iPhone customers to be "online" by offering the iPhone Total Connectivity Bolt On package - at home, out and about using a laptop or your mobile phone.

O2 announces the iPhone Total Connectivity Bolt On, which allows new and existing iPhone customers to purchase the iPhone Internet Tethering bolt-on and receive the standard O2 Home Broadband package completely free.

Pay Monthly iPhone customers who purchase the discounted £9.79 per month 3GB Internet Tethering Bolt On before 31 December 2009 will be entitled to the O2 Home Broadband standard package for free. The service means users can stay totally connected and get the best connection possible, whether at home or out and about on their phone or laptop.

The 3GB Internet Tethering and O2 Home Broadband package is available for just £9.79 per month and will be compatible with all versions of the Apple iPhone 3G. Alternatively, customers can claim a £7.34pm discount against any other O2 Home Broadband product including Premium, Pro or O2 Home Broadband Access.

For just £9.79 a month, you will get 3G Internet Tethering Bolt On and you will get free Home Broadband standard package.

But this offers is only good up to 31st December 2009, so if you want to save money, this is a good deal!

I wonder if this will work with any other mobile phones or just iPhone?

Anyone using this?

[Via: O2's PR]

thumb_09-Nov-2009_06-Aug-2009_25-Jul-2008_iphone3g_home.gif

O2 has made things more easier for O2's iPhone customers to be "online" by offering the iPhone Total Connectivity Bolt On package - at home, out and about using a laptop or your mobile phone.

For just £9.79 a month, you will get 3G Internet Tethering Bolt On and you will get free Home Broadband standard package.

But this offers is only good up to 31st December 2009, so if you want to save money, this is a good deal!

I wonder if this will work with any other mobile phones or just iPhone?

Anyone using this?

[Via: O2's PR]

I might look into this, but I only pay £5 for my Premium BB as it is, so does that mean o2 can pay me £2 a month ? :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.