incorrect pin after flashing "23506 FloTanium with PUIE1 Phone Part"?

Guest ErickH

:) somebody help! i just flashed to "23506 FloTanium with PUIE1 Phone Part". after flashing i start the phone for the first time and was asked to enter the pin! i did but the phone said that the pin was incorrect!!! i switched the sim card to my old phone and the pin code was right! whats wrong? soft and hard reset and nothing help....please!

Edited by ErickH

you have simlock my friend... search forum here is solution for free unlock...

thanks ryrzy! but why did it happen? when i put the sim in other phone and have to enter the pin code, everything is fine...:s did i mess up something? now the version of the phone is puie1 and before that its nspro? maybe i should flash to another one?

nspro is service box for samsung... and it unlock omnia by patching radio... if you change radio you must unlock phone one more time :) but do it by free tutorial and you dont have to do it one more time

nspro is service box for samsung... and it unlock omnia by patching radio... if you change radio you must unlock phone one more time :) but do it by free tutorial and you dont have to do it one more time

hmm not sure im putting it right! Im from Norway. When i bought omnia its not locked to any operator, I can change to any operator with different sim whenever i want. So why do i have to "unlock" when there was nothing to unlock in the first place? really cool that you help me man! i thought i know enough about omnia after i learned how to flash rom...:S

hmm not sure im putting it right! Im from Norway. When i bought omnia its not locked to any operator, I can change to any operator with different sim whenever i want. So why do i have to "unlock" when there was nothing to unlock in the first place? really cool that you help me man! i thought i know enough about omnia after i learned how to flash rom...:S

heh you have sim lock now... please unlock it... don't ask if you don't understand what i wrote earlier :)

Guest etienne64
heh you have sim lock now... please unlock it... don't ask if you don't understand what i wrote earlier :)

First downloads a cab to your operator

Secondly Hard-reset

Thirdly installed the cab

It should work.

Sorry for my English, I am French.

Bye

Etienne