keyboard with wider buttons for texting

Guest imprezza86

Guest imprezza86

Anyone know of keyboard addon for the i910 where the buttons are little wider? I would like one for text messaging, I already use phatphingers addon for the dialer.

Guest renee613
Anyone know of keyboard addon for the i910 where the buttons are little wider? I would like one for text messaging, I already use phatphingers addon for the dialer.

try touchpal. It has 3 different layouts and the xt9 function is awesome. its not free though but its worth it.

post-575094-1258212204_thumb.jpg

Guest renee613
where did yo0u get the skin for it?

on the company website, cootek.com, click the "forum" button and select "skins". the one i have is ripple dark red by drew2000.

are there free keyboard with similar functionality?

i like the xt9 and less buttons, much much easier to hit, and when you rotate the buttons are biger too.

but as with everything, i want this but free.. any clones or anything that comes close?

are there free keyboard with similar functionality?

i like the xt9 and less buttons, much much easier to hit, and when you rotate the buttons are biger too.

but as with everything, i want this but free.. any clones or anything that comes close?

installing FingerKeyboard now as people seem to like it and its free. this might be my ticket if/when i ever decide to pay money for an app and move to touchpal

*off the bat i like fingerboard better than the std or the touchpad alot of people are cooking in lately. cant remember the name but the keys are really small and landscape mode keeps them the same size and just pushes them over and leaves dead space on the right.

i just cant type on small keys unles i have nails which i keep clipped regularly, so thats out. so far so good but ive only send about 3x texts. but free is hard to argue with

Edited by ugzz

Guest pabhouse

I use touchpal too due to larger fingers but my only problem is about half the time it will only type the first letter of the first word. I erase it then all is good. Has been that way with every build I have used except the official verizon one's. Still wont change from it though.

Guest renee613
I use touchpal too due to larger fingers but my only problem is about half the time it will only type the first letter of the first word. I erase it then all is good. Has been that way with every build I have used except the official verizon one's. Still wont change from it though.

That's odd. I never had that problem before with touchpal. whenever i type with xt9 on if the word im about to type is already highlighted i just push the space key (or gesture a punctuation mark) and it adds the word to the text box. the keyboard thats cooked into alot of the roms is okay but theres some sort of bug that disables the camera or something if you enable xt9.

Guest nmayer79

Like the omnialite keyboard i got from omniarom.com but as with official verizon rom when you type in "i" it gives you a "g". You have to stop hit "i" in suggestion bar every time. Annoys the f*ck outta me. Been using htc keypad lately and it is working out great for me.

Guest cfprelude
installing FingerKeyboard now as people seem to like it and its free. this might be my ticket if/when i ever decide to pay money for an app and move to touchpal

*off the bat i like fingerboard better than the std or the touchpad alot of people are cooking in lately. cant remember the name but the keys are really small and landscape mode keeps them the same size and just pushes them over and leaves dead space on the right.

i just cant type on small keys unles i have nails which i keep clipped regularly, so thats out. so far so good but ive only send about 3x texts. but free is hard to argue with

i hate to say "it" buuuuutttt..... it'd be great if someone could come up with a winmo keyboard similar mimicking the iphones (portrait mainly but landscape would be cool too). They manage to have spaces between each letter because there are just the basic letters/keys......

Guest TheDrizzle
i hate to say "it" buuuuutttt..... it'd be great if someone could come up with a winmo keyboard similar mimicking the iphones (portrait mainly but landscape would be cool too). They manage to have spaces between each letter because there are just the basic letters/keys......

Resco Keyboard Pro w/iPhone skin:

http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/keyboard/

I was disappointed in this though, TouchPal is much better.