6.5.1 + Resco explorer =

Guest Root-dir

Guest Root-dir

has anyone come up with a fix for using resco explorer on wm 6.5.1? I know someone over at xda had a fix but its for a different screen res. :)

so am i stuck with an older build or has this been fixed and i just haven t found it yet....?

Guest Rob Storm
has anyone come up with a fix for using resco explorer on wm 6.5.1? I know someone over at xda had a fix but its for a different screen res. :)

so am i stuck with an older build or has this been fixed and i just haven t found it yet....?

Try flashing one of my ROM's. I have the fix incorporated into it. :D

Here is my best ROM yet!

Storm ROM 23506 with Voice Command & MS Tellme

Guest ge0dude26

Are you talking about the bottom menu bar overlap? The only way I know how to fix it is to install showcase. Here's the file I used to install. Thank Blazingwolf for this!

Also If you wanted to fix Resco Registry as well, go to HKCU->Software->e-Natives Technology->Showcase->SUITE_Positionfix_WinClasses and add RESCO_REGISTRY_CLASS to the list

e_Natives_Technology_ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0_Omnia.cab