Microphone has wrong position on phone

Guest Aton

Hi everyone,

am I the only one or is the microphone of the pulse on the wrong position? I am calling with the phone in the right hand. While holding the right ball of the thumb covers the microphone. So the conversational partner does not hear me. I always have to remind myself of holding the phone another way or my conversational partner reminds me cause he cant hear me.

Another thing is the speaker for the ear. It's squawking very much und sounds clashy so I have to reduce the volume to understand something.

Guest Sengadog
Hi everyone,

am I the only one or is the microphone of the pulse on the wrong position? I am calling with the phone in the right hand. While holding the right ball of the thumb covers the microphone. So the conversational partner does not hear me. I always have to remind myself of holding the phone another way or my conversational partner reminds me cause he cant hear me.

Another thing is the speaker for the ear. It's squawking very much und sounds clashy so I have to reduce the volume to understand something.

It does look like it is in the wrong position, I suspect it should have been at the bottom of the phone, maybe it was a bad design issue.

Guest Pyrazol

Yeah, unfortunately the mic really is in the wrong place - though I, too, suspect that it's just a bad design choice. Most of the time, though, it's ok for me - I must be holding the phone in some way that barely doesn't cover the mic.

Guest soren90
Please tell me: where is that mic??

I seem to have the same problem, but cannot figure out where the hell the mic is... Me = n00b.

I'm sure you found it by now, but just in case: the mic (better: the opening for it) is located at the edge on the bottom right corner. See page 2 of the user guide.