Flash 10 Beta

Guest Morkai Al'Mandragon

So I get up this morning, and check iGoogle...

WOOHOOO flash 10 beta!!!!

<sigh>

They released it, I think... I sure as hell cant find it. Anyone able to clear up wtf is going on with flash?

yeah I have looked at this. And from what I can tell, there is no version listed for mobile. They simply say it will work on mobile and you can test it on these systems (non of which are mobil). This seems... well stupid, so I am assuming I am missing something... Am I?

from what I heard,flash 10 would be out for the pre, I didn't see anything about WM.

I was crazy excited when I opened this thread... Now I'm just frustrated. Anyone else feel neglected? :)

Guest br91655
I was crazy excited when I opened this thread... Now I'm just frustrated. Anyone else feel neglected? :)

I too experienced nirvana and dark depression within the span of a minute.

Guest compnird
So I get up this morning, and check iGoogle...

WOOHOOO flash 10 beta!!!!

<sigh>

They released it, I think... I sure as hell cant find it. Anyone able to clear up wtf is going on with flash?

It is currently only available for PC and Netbooks. No ETA yet for Mobile platforms. Expect Blackberry before you see WinMo version.

I loaded it on Linux but there is very little out there to take advantage of the new features so you can't tell the diff between this and 9. (The tool for usinf Adobe tools and creating Flash objects on the new platform is also on the download page)

I don't recommend usinf a Flash PreRelease on Windows, Flash is typically part of most hackers first wave of attacks since it usually has some pretty gaping security holes... and a pre-release is not any exception.