skype for the Hero on Three uk

Guest speedking34

Guest speedking34

Hi,

I've been browsing the forum for a while now, but i am only registering now as i have a question/request.

As some of you may know, Three uk is now selling the htc hero with some of their packages. And as with most of their phones, three has included their own version of skype in the phone.

I am currently on three, but own a hero bought in september on ebay. I am trying to get a hold of this app but can't findit anywhere on the website. Could any one maybe guide me to where i could find this, or if someone with the appapp could upload it for me, i would really appriciate it

Thank you - speedking

Guest gavinlew
Hi,

I've been browsing the forum for a while now, but i am only registering now as i have a question/request.

As some of you may know, Three uk is now selling the htc hero with some of their packages. And as with most of their phones, three has included their own version of skype in the phone.

I am currently on three, but own a hero bought in september on ebay. I am trying to get a hold of this app but can't findit anywhere on the website. Could any one maybe guide me to where i could find this, or if someone with the appapp could upload it for me, i would really appriciate it

Thank you - speedking

Hi,

The Skype for 3 application can be downloaded from the Market (It's visible from my T-Mobile HTC Hero).

Cheers,

Gavin

• 2 months later...
Hi,

The Skype for 3 application can be downloaded from the Market (It's visible from my T-Mobile HTC Hero).

Cheers,

Gavin

or you can do as i did and replace the firmware with a generic one and then down load from threes site it's self it works fine.