weather using gps

Guest aace

is there an app / plug in for i910 to track "local" weather using built in gps and still have ability / option for user to put in zip or city for other location? multiple loction at same time (show one at a time - scrolls)? titanium panel?

Guest lioryte
is there an app / plug in for i910 to track "local" weather using built in gps and still have ability / option for user to put in zip or city for other location? multiple loction at same time (show one at a time - scrolls)? titanium panel?

There's an app called GPSWeatherRadar, this is showing the radar reading based on GPS location, you can find it HERE. You can merge it with titanium weather using THIS.

Also, I think Bing has a GPS tracking and weather option as well, I don't use it though so try it out. Not sure about the rest I update the Zip on my titanium weather...

Guest The Eleven
There's an app called GPSWeatherRadar, this is showing the radar reading based on GPS location, you can find it HERE. You can merge it with titanium weather using THIS.

Also, I think Bing has a GPS tracking and weather option as well, I don't use it though so try it out. Not sure about the rest I update the Zip on my titanium weather...

There've been a few updates since this version. Here is the most recent:

http://www.gps-weather-radar.com/

Guest eclsnowman
Great, thanks, I'll update my list- I've modified the .cab file to be Omnia Ready with Com8 and 4800BR, so it's pretty much Omnia GPS ready

Isn't Baud Rate 57600 on the i910.

Guest lioryte
Isn't Baud Rate 57600 on the i910.

Mine Com8 BR4800 default. So let me rephrase my last statement LOL

"Great, thanks, I'll update my list- I've modified the .cab file to be Omnia Ready with Com8 and 4800BR, so it's pretty much set to my Omnia GPS settings"

Now, if a lot of ppl have BR 57600 let me know I'll make another cab

Guest TheDrizzle

Have you seen the new TouchFLO 2.0? You can use the "Home" tab to track weather using GPS/Cell tower triangulation, but use the "Weather" tab track weather for a specific location. The only downside is the cities database is pretty small by default, and it is somewhat of a pain to edit the XML file to add more cities.

thanks for the tip guys

ok got AVS GPS WR ver. 2.204.22186Pro instaled and running at COM8 BR 57600 M:36 RAW interface

installed radarmerge (show as Climber1872000 GPS) got that working but have a big red dot with white X - what do i need to do to fix icon?

also is there a titanium panel like the weather bug from old school rom?

@TheDrizzle - no have not and still have to look up the new TouchFlo2- but thanks for info

thanks in advance