[REF] Cooking info, kitchen, tools, etc ....

Guest rodrigofd

Guest inmatrixout
BTW

I think i'll upload a beta clean-rom in an hour, but to show my grattitude to them, i'll offer it to the ones that donate with my work, FOR NOW... i 'll hope you all understand and this is not wrongly-seen...

That sounds pretty fair!!!

Keep up the good work! :D

Guest abunhyan
BTW

I think i'll upload a beta clean-rom in an hour, but to show my grattitude to them, i'll offer it to the ones that donate with my work, FOR NOW... i 'll hope you all understand and this is not wrongly-seen...

Thats sound pretty fair to me also !!!! :(

i hope will get ur HD2 rom in near futher with the clean one :D

Thanks for ur great work which will make Omnia 2 oners more happy ;)

Guest acastiyo

Rodrigo has hecho un trabajo bestial, que maravilla, es increible!!! Mi mas sincera enhorabuena y todos los animos. Por supuesto que es justo que le pases las ROMS primero a los que pagaron. Yo lo hare muy pronto, te lo aseguro.

Rodrigo you did a great job, its wonderful, incredible!!! Greetings and all the best. It is the fairest thing to give the ROM first to the people who paid, and if work goes on properly, maybe we should all think in someway we would like to reward you, for everyone who downloads to help with some money first.

I know you dont do this for money, it is simply not worthy, but it is always nice to feel rewarded for what you do, and you did a greeeeeat job.

All the best for your work, be sure many people are following what you do.

P.S: I got my Omnia 2 just today. It is an amazing device, much much nicer in hands than what you can see in reviews, videos or pictures over the internet. So I had to great news at the same time.

Cheersss!!!!!

Guest Michal Vogl
BTW

I agree and send some donation (5UC05851J0656245J). Thank you for your work, I am looking forward for your rom.

Edited by Michal Vogl

Guest Pawel Virtuss Omega

if running manila and other htc apps, will leave only 20mb...

then I doubt that this will be usable for surfing on the net (using Opera browser). Opera requires a LOT of free ram.

So it will be simply not usable.., since browsing is number 1 for most people (at least I think so)

Guest whiskeybro

The beta 2 of the Acer you posted me, still hasnt got the album working...

Photo tab 'runs', but it shows like there is no picture in my phone... i looked up a 'pictures folder' registry setting but can't find it.. anyone knows??

you could look if this album package works from nataly kitchen 3.1 (topaz)

Album_3_0_19181321_0.rar

Rodrigo,

I had  a look at the files and G'reloc is changing imginfo.bin file. Text file doesn't change - I think it is only used for information about the files.

I compared the contents of imginfo.bin files and it changes parts where e32_vbase and .o32_realaddr are.

Edited by wes58

Guest rodrigofd

Thx Whiskeybro, i'll try it in a while.. i am now putting ready the ultra-lite ROM...

IN less than an hour i'll PM to the ones that collaborated with me, which i'll use as beta testers... when it has been proved it goes fine for a while, i give away the link :D

Guest whiskeybro
Thx Whiskeybro, i'll try it in a while.. i am now putting ready the ultra-lite ROM...

IN less than an hour i'll PM to the ones that collaborated with me, which i'll use as beta testers... when it has been proved it goes fine for a while, i give away the link :D

in the package is a albumsearcher.exe..... i was taking it and run the exe in the rom from Khunchai and the album problem is fixed :(

for the people running on Khunchai's beta rom and like to test .

unrar the albumsearcher.exe on your phone and run the exe

AlbumSearcher.rar

post-147419-1259875262_thumb.png

Edited by whiskeybro

Rodrigo, 

Some more info (comparisson) of WM6.1 and WM6.5 roms

I looked at imageinfo.bin files in .VM and .ROM folders (information there, is used for relocation) and you will see there is a different structure of those files (more data in 6.5 roms). 

post-420700-1259879624_thumb.jpg

Guest MaliciousKen
The beta 2 of the Acer you posted me, still hasnt got the album working...

Photo tab 'runs', but it shows like there is no picture in my phone... i looked up a 'pictures folder' registry setting but can't find it.. anyone knows??

you could look if this album package works from nataly kitchen 3.1 (topaz)

HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCAlbum/favourite_folder

change the default value [CAMERA] to something like \Storage Card\My Documents\My Picture

Guest Gary Crutcher
Rodrigo, 

Some more info (comparisson) of WM6.1 and WM6.5 roms

I looked at imageinfo.bin files in .VM and .ROM folders (information there, is used for relocation) and you will see there is a different structure of those files (more data in 6.5 roms). 

In the .VM folder in 6.5 rom (2nd image from top), didn't they just add in the size of the ROM area (512MB) ?

7C00 - 7A00 = 200 (hex) => 512 (decimal)

In the .VM folder in 6.5 rom (2nd image from top), didn't they just add in the size of the ROM area (512MB) ?

7C00 - 7A00 = 200 (hex) => 512 (decimal)

I think it isn't 7C00 and 7A00 but dword values 7C00 0000 and 7A00 0000. Maybe I am wrong.

Guest Michael Pang

According to secany,

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1121880

Quite a few

Some major updates from K5 to L1:

- WM6.5 rev 21876

- Comes with antivirus

- Touch player added iTunes playlist sync.

- Fixed backlight, lockscreen, freezed problem.

- Improved contacts book searching.

- Imrpove Youtube app.

- SMS app more stable and speed.

- etc......

And L1 was approved, so soon you guys can download from Samsung or upgrade from NPS.

Agian, since the coocked ROM was out, I won't upload this ver. Please NO COMMENTS. Thank you.

--------------------

i8000's ROM : download HERE

password : secany_i8000

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest Gary Crutcher
I think it isn't 7C00 and 7A00 but dword values 7C00 0000 and 7A00 0000. Maybe I am wrong.

I thought about that, too, but then you have a very large number:

7C00 0000 = 2,080,374,784

I thought about that, too, but then you have a very large number:

7C00 0000 = 2,080,374,784

Maybe not. When you dump pda you will see in dump_memorymat.txt addresses like this:

7BF48000 - 7BF71FFF ( 172031 bytes): wldap32.dll

7BF72000 - 7BFFFFFF ( 581631 bytes): riched20.dll

So, 7C00 0000 is the maximum values that can be addressed.

And what is interesting that in the log of WMReloc I don't have addresses at 03E0 0000 or higher.

Edited by wes58

Guest rodrigofd
Maybe not. When you dump pda you will see in dump_memorymat.txt addresses like this:

7BF48000 - 7BF71FFF ( 172031 bytes): wldap32.dll

7BF72000 - 7BFFFFFF ( 581631 bytes): riched20.dll

So, 7C00 0000 is the maximum values that can be addressed.

And what is interesting that in the log of WMReloc I don't have addresses at 03E0 0000 or higher.

Hey Wes, i was looking at your .VM comparison..

If i am correct , this values correspodn to memory slots. 6.1 has 2 addresses that correspond to Slot 0 and Slot 1 , which are where you can map modules to .

6.5 added the ability to map modules to two additional memory slots , 61 and 62, which have much higher address values. GRELOC is not 6.5 compatible and hence hasnt got the ability to map slots 61 and 62. actually , because of this two additional memory addresses in .VM, might be that it fails with 'overflow' (slots 61 62 have so much high address that exceedes int32 max size)...