[REF] Cooking info, kitchen, tools, etc ....

Guest rodrigofd

Guest rodrigofd
I know we are not at the same page but glad to help if I can.

Thx Khuanchai, actually i had a bug in the re-write of BuildOS, which fails with initflashfiles.dat... i am fixing it right now :D

Also, kind of frustrated of not being able to use ezInput 2.1., because of camera issue :@

Guest unholygid2006
Hey guys.. how are u ...

sorry i promised uploading but i couldnt do it yet.... i missed something important in rom so i have to re-cook...

Guess it'll have to wait to 'my tomorrow'... that is, about 10 hours from now.... :D

Thx for your support!

No problem bro. Just take your time. No need to rush.

Guest Ganhiru

It's Great seeing the kichen comming allong like this, with my i900 I used precooked roms, but with my previous phone ( eten x500+ ) I used to cook my self, for my self, so I did not have to install software at reset, and use a dutch rom ( etc etc ). I'd like to do that with my O2 to.

rodrigofd

well as a temporary measure you can use some kind of t9 switcher to switch between HTC eT9 and Samsung xT9. Ex: use mortscript which switching eT9 to xT9 when/before launch camera and switch back when camera Off or Minimize. Just change value in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e0010409\Ime File" no need to reboot, to do this you need make script with camera.exe dummy file and original EXE camera.exe rename forex. in camer.exe, so camera.exe launch the mortscript file camera.mrsc and script switch T9 system and launch orig camer.exe, then wait while Camera process exiting and switch T9 back then exit script.

But of corse it's nor the right way.

Edited by EgOrus

Just finished to flasing this version, softwares are under installing. will be report the performance later

@_@ at RAM. Is it because of touchflo??

And I thought RFD was gonna release ultra lite one..

Guest Michael Pang

the one that he is using is from kc i guess that is the 2nd post of this thread

Active TF3D 59.86M(Difeerence between the first RAM result with same status ?!!)

Nor active TF3D 69.55M

post-454755-1259760675_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259760688_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest abunhyan
Sorry guys, duty calls :( gotta work today ... i'll try my best to upload at 'my evening' .... 4-5 hours from now...

Thats great news rodrigofd waiting than for ur first clean rom :D

1)Photos and Videos still can't loading Photos

2)Music same as above result

The other functional are operation well

post-454755-1259802031_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259802086_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259802096_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259802137_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259802416_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259802430_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259802534_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1259802550_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

1)Photos and Videos still can't loading Photos

2)Music same as above result

The other functional are operation well

for the photo thingy, Khuanchai has cooked hotfix cab into the ROM and i found out that hotfix cab from chainfire dose fix the soft keys to open up samsung album, but it also disabled ability to load pic from My Document/My pictures. i've been using TF3D on semi-official IJ9,IJC and IK5 which r provided by Secany without hotfix and they all worked fine.

Guest rodrigofd

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont no how damn i did it, !!! but i managed to cook a FULLY working HTC HD 2 ROM in my Omnia 2 I8000 !!!!!!

THIS INCLUDES: htc phone canvas, htc connection manager, htc wifi sharing, message/notification/menu enhancements, EZINPUT 2.1

aaaaand:

Touch Flo 3D 2.5 HTC SENSE LAST SHIPPED VERSION with all applets fully working!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont no how damn i did it, !!! but i managed to cook a FULLY working HTC HD 2 ROM in my Omnia 2 I8000 !!!!!!

THIS INCLUDES: htc phone canvas, htc connection manager, htc wifi sharing, message/notification/menu enhancements, EZINPUT 2.1

aaaaand:

Touch Flo 3D 2.5 HTC SENSE LAST SHIPPED VERSION with all applets fully working!!!!!!!!

:( ;):D:D

so.........are we expecting this shortly? :D congratulations!

P.S. i knew u were on to something, other wise we would have had ur naked ROM already, lol

Edited by Lancez

Guest jacklivehere

P.S. i knew u were on to something, other wise we would have had ur naked ROM already, lol

thats really good news :( Thanks alot. hope you will be releasing soon.

aaaaand:

:D :D:D:D

So, I guess we should be looking for one nice-embossed-silver-color HTC logo to cover the Samsung logo at rear of our O2, Congratz man :(

I haven't lost my hope but for the meantime, am filling the gap with PlayBoy Dec. Issue! ;)

Guest monyozt

aaaaand:

:D :(:D:D

how long it will be ready to download bro??