Office Mobile 2010 Beta Now available for download

Guest vinaymanro

Guest vinaymanro
thumb_18-Nov-2009_4.png

I have just spotted a new addition to Marketplace. Office 2010 Beta.

Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 brings the powerful Microsoft Office 2010 tools you use every day at work, home, or school, to the screen of your Windows phone with rich interfaces especially designed for small devices. By installing this application, you agree that: * This Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 Beta will be disabled on April 5th, 2010. * Prior versions of Microsoft Office Mobile that were installed after the phone was purchased will be uninstalled. You will need to re-install that software according to the instructions of your original purchase. If Microsoft Office Mobile came pre-installed on your phone, it will not be affected. * The WINDOWS MARKETPLACE FOR MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGREEMENT applies to your use of this beta application.

Features:
  • View and edit your Microsoft® Office® documents with confidence.
  • Stay connected to work from anywhere with SharePoint Workspace Mobile.
  • Stay connected to work from anywhere with SharePoint Workspace Mobile.
  • Use PowerPoint Mobile as a presentation aid.

Application Requirements: Touch

I have just downloaded the app and will test it. If you try it, let us know your experiences.

It is available from the marketplace on your Windows Mobile device or via your PC.

Interesting;

I went through the buying process.

told to get it through marketplace on my HD2 under my apps.

It hasn't appeared, has anyone else got it through that way?

has it been pulled already?

Guest muskamj

I got it earlier today. So far there's not much different (the same can be said about the desktop version as well, other than cosmetic changes), except that now you can scroll by dragging the text, not just by using the scrollbar. The more finger-friendly, the better!

Guest awarner (MVP)

Could not find it via the mobile Marketplace, using search it only shows the current version.

PC Market place allows me to puchase the beta but is does not appear on my device :)

Just went back to the store on the pc and it does not longer appear to be listed but it is still listed under purchases.

Guest Sonicr360

Appears I have answered my own question, which is kind of naff really seeing as there is probably alot of WM 6.0 / 6.1 devices out there..

Comment from blog site..

Office Mobile 2010 includes lightweight versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and the new SharePoint Workspace Mobile 2010. It's available for download from the Windows Marketplace for Mobile. There are no plans for making Office Mobile 2010 backward-compatible with Windows Mobile 6 or 6.1 phones, said Takeshi Numoto, Microsoft's corporate vice president for Office marketing.

Cr4p really !!! :) Still, I hear there is a great iPhone version of Office!

However, I recall SoftMaker producing a great Office 2008 version - Would assume thats still worth a look, if there is nothing to really shout about in Office 2010?

Edited by Sonicr360

Guest JonathanV

choose help me with this sites

wyszukiwarka mp3, mp3, gry erotyczne

This site is only for VIP:

bielizna

skecze, zwiastuny filmowe

You should also try fajne bajki, its great entertainment.

bajki

And once again super gry for super people:

gry erotyczne, tanie hotele w warszawie

What do u think about mp3 and gry close to these sites? wish PM me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.