November 2009: T-Mobile Pulse Software

Guest mapero

November 2009: T-Mobile Pulse Software

This software update should be used ONLY when your T-Mobile Pulse has been security locked and you do not have a valid password.

If you right-click on your mouse here and select the "Save target as.." option - it should take about 2 minutes to download depending on your internet connection speed.

PLEASE NOTE: Installing this update will remove all existing data on your T-Mobile Pulse.

http://support.t-mobile.co.uk/help-and-sup...LOADS&tab=2

Anyone knows whats inside this update? or is it just the stock rom?

Ohh, interesting, the title of the installation instructions:

U8220 Software Upgrade Guidance

- For unlock handset

The version is called: U8220 HD1U822M08V100R001GBRC85B116SP01b

Guest edwardblum
I just updated my pulse with this software update.

I dont know what's supposed to change though

I can confirm this firmware doesn't fix the pulse "quirks" such as the barcode scanner...

Guest Pulse12
Same old same old then!

P

My pulse has been security locked and have no valid password (just like the description on the link) i downloaded the file and followed the instructions but when it asks me to hold the 3 keys nothing else happens it doesnt bring up a update screen like it is suppose to. It tells me to hold the end key the voice key and the power key. I am guessing the end key an dhanging up and voice key is picking up. Someone please help

Guest helikopter
My pulse has been security locked and have no valid password (just like the description on the link) i downloaded the file and followed the instructions but when it asks me to hold the 3 keys nothing else happens it doesnt bring up a update screen like it is suppose to. It tells me to hold the end key the voice key and the power key. I am guessing the end key an dhanging up and voice key is picking up. Someone please help

there's no voice key. to get into bootloader mode you have to push end key, volume down key (i think here's the mistake) and then turn on/off key. all while the phone is turned off.

Guest Pulse12
there's no voice key. to get into bootloader mode you have to push end key, volume down key (i think here's the mistake) and then turn on/off key. all while the phone is turned off.

i get into bootloader mode and it says serial number unknown. wot now?

Guest Pulse12
End key, up key and power key for download mode.

P

WOOOOO I FIXED MY PHONE THIS IS MILTONPULSE, I TRIED THE ABOVE WHAT PAUL SAID AND IT WORKED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW. THANKS!!!