Sorry for my behavior.(HELP)

Guest miltonpulse

Guest miltonpulse

Ok can we all start from scratch because i really need your guys help.

Here is the story.

I own a T mobile Pulse on contract, i set a pattern code and i forgot it, my phone is now asking me for my Gmail/Pw that i created when i first turned the phone on. I unfougently forgot both of them and i was not offered a secondary e-mail when i registered the address. So i have NO WAY of getting the E-mail/PW for my phone, I have trie e-mailing google and t mobile and they both cant do nothing.

I also have no disc so i have no drivers for the phone to read so i cannot read the memory card.

Can someone please tell me how i can completly reset the phone back to fresh.

Guest racingclub
Ok can we all start from scratch because i really need your guys help.

Here is the story.

I own a T mobile Pulse on contract, i set a pattern code and i forgot it, my phone is now asking me for my Gmail/Pw that i created when i first turned the phone on. I unfougently forgot both of them and i was not offered a secondary e-mail when i registered the address. So i have NO WAY of getting the E-mail/PW for my phone, I have trie e-mailing google and t mobile and they both cant do nothing.

I also have no disc so i have no drivers for the phone to read so i cannot read the memory card.

Can someone please tell me how i can completly reset the phone back to fresh.

all the information is in the other thread which you graciously thanked everyone for yesterday

post it here

There is no need to duplicate threads and posts, as mentioned all information that is required is in your other thread, suggest that you read through it carefully, if not take the phone back to tmobiles shop.