Cheap ebay wall chargers

Guest rhudeboye

Guest rhudeboye

I left my orig charger in NY and wouldn't have it back for a while. So I picked up a cheap one off ebay along with a car charger. Got both for $9.00 shipped.

Pluged it in and as I was drifting off to sleep I heard the full charge alert tone. I left it plugged in as I wasn't in the mood to fumble for it in the dark. Next morning, I grab the phone and head out and go to make a call. The phone is off. I hold the power button and nothing. Found out when I went to the Verizon store that the cheap charger cooked the batt. The orig chargers have some sort of cut off after 100% charge.

Just a heads up for any who didnt know.

Guest br91655
I left my orig charger in NY and wouldn't have it back for a while. So I picked up a cheap one off ebay along with a car charger. Got both for $9.00 shipped.

Pluged it in and as I was drifting off to sleep I heard the full charge alert tone. I left it plugged in as I wasn't in the mood to fumble for it in the dark. Next morning, I grab the phone and head out and go to make a call. The phone is off. I hold the power button and nothing. Found out when I went to the Verizon store that the cheap charger cooked the batt. The orig chargers have some sort of cut off after 100% charge.

Just a heads up for any who didnt know.

Thanks for the info, I'll 'file it away'. :D