blazingwolf black theme w/28005

Guest rtimi28

Guest rtimi28

Please does anyone have blazingwolf theme with the latest 28005 theme and some of the omnia lite cabs included. I think this will be the best rom ever if it is done, thanks

Guest odeveca25

if you havent noticed for some time now blazingwolf has taken a break from making new roms and is working on other projects, his last build update was 23064. If you want the newer builds such as 28005 you will have to use from other chef/cooks that are updating to the newer builds

Guest rtimi28
if you havent noticed for some time now blazingwolf has taken a break from making new roms and is working on other projects, his last build update was 23064. If you want the newer builds such as 28005 you will have to use from other chef/cooks that are updating to the newer builds

I know but I have never cooked a rom before and as such was wondering if anyone else who has cooking experience to try that or do you know where one can learn to cook and then I will cook mine myself. I am somewhat a programmer but not that deep so I do understand just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Guest lioryte
I know but I have never cooked a rom before and as such was wondering if anyone else who has cooking experience to try that or do you know where one can learn to cook and then I will cook mine myself. I am somewhat a programmer but not that deep so I do understand just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Mr. Wolf has the Droid which keeps him busy for now...

I do believe he will post a new build maybe. To cook one of his ROMs you'll need one of the 2-

Get his kitchen

Extract his OEM's from his ROMs.

As far as learning how to/ what to cook a new ROM- look at WooZeR's post it's a STICKY right here at the i910 specific omnia rom section

Guest rtimi28
Mr. Wolf has the Droid which keeps him busy for now...

I do believe he will post a new build maybe. To cook one of his ROMs you'll need one of the 2-

Get his kitchen

Extract his OEM's from his ROMs.

As far as learning how to/ what to cook a new ROM- look at WooZeR's post it's a STICKY right here at the i910 specific omnia rom section

thanks

Guest blazingwolf
Please does anyone have blazingwolf theme with the latest 28005 theme and some of the omnia lite cabs included. I think this will be the best rom ever if it is done, thanks

Which theme are you looking for?

Guest blazingwolf
what a bummer! i saw this topic and was excited that BW came back, but nope, not that lucky.

I'm working on one. I just have to work through some issues first. Maybe this time next week now that the Thanksgiving holiday is over. :D

Guest whiteblazer00
I'm working on one. I just have to work through some issues first. Maybe this time next week now that the Thanksgiving holiday is over. :D

That's cool that your still working on Omnia stuff since you're on the droid now.