s2u2

Guest petermih

Guest petermih

When i turn on s2u2 and when i press the button for the device to turn off the music from touch player stops. Is it the program or something in the settings of s2u2 i played with them a lot but no result :D

When i turn on s2u2 and when i press the button for the device to turn off the music from touch player stops. Is it the program or something in the settings of s2u2 i played with them a lot but no result :D

Under power settings, disable power off, that fixes it.

Guest mementomori

no it doesnt..its really anoying..i have this off and still somehow it stops..i will try again.

another problem is the camera button since s2u2 doesnt deactivate it. Does anyone know how to disable this hardware key? (not permanently)

and i have the feeling (dont know for sure) that s2u2 is not doing well for battery life. i hope not since i really like my appoinments on my lock screen

the power settings seem to work...now only if i could deactivate this camerabutton

Edited by mementomori

s2u2 didn't for me at all, didn't turn the slider off (checked settings before I used it) but still didn't get it which meant i couldn't actually access my phone until i restarted :/

if i could be sure that would get fixed, i'd try it again because I'm a bit annoyed that i can't at least activate the screen by just touching it.

Guest mementomori
s2u2 didn't for me at all, didn't turn the slider off (checked settings before I used it) but still didn't get it which meant i couldn't actually access my phone until i restarted :/

if i could be sure that would get fixed, i'd try it again because I'm a bit annoyed that i can't at least activate the screen by just touching it.

yes i understand best would a combo between samsung lock screen where the media player comes down and you can press a button and s2u2 with its customisation. But outside of the button problem s2u2 is working good..

yes i understand best would a combo between samsung lock screen where the media player comes down and you can press a button and s2u2 with its customisation. But outside of the button problem s2u2 is working good..

maybe I'll give it another try if I ever get wm6.5 who knows if that doesn't fix the issue i had.

You have to go to S2U2 settings ->advanced and turn ON "don't suspend power" :D

then S2U2 will not override the omnia power mgmt and plazer works in standby mode