NEW Omnia Goodies [WM6.5.3]

Guest MAMBO04

Do u know if that theme blackngreen would work on the i910 or this stuff is strictly just to for the i900

Hey..

I just installed the black, black theme via his all folder link and also the LEO Lock screen both seem to work great on the i910.

Currently using storm's 28005 which by the way seem excellent its fluffy but not to stuffy with good stuff :D

The Leolock is really nice I think..

Thanks MambO04

Guest MAMBO04

thanks for replying and confirming that some of them work on the i910 :D

There is a problem with the keyb, DO NOT install it to device mem, it causes a hard reset.

i'm looking into it so don't install it atm.

Guest vince1970

MAMBO04' I like the "Titanium HeroPack + JMLPanel" + instructions for cab installation. Could you add the screen dump here or post the link to the xda site. thanx

Edited by vince1970

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MAMBO04

the titanium pack only works for landscape i think

and yeah it isn't bug free but it's worth a test ;) and yeah the MS keyboard works in new builds such as 28011+ but the cab posted by me doesn't, it causes a hard reset, so i'll update this thread tomorrow.

If you want my ROMs which have the MS Keyb (no skin for now) then check the ROM area. (Swype is included ;))

Just a few interfaces and themes to look out for from this year and the next which on the most part were designed to work with WM6.5. Hopefully, someone has the interest to port if it is possible to port or has already been ported to the Omnia which which I somewhat doubt due to its shortcomings but nevertheless:

- X-Craw. Made for the Sharp WS027SH by Japanese carrier Willcom

- Glide. Designed by Asus for the P835 (also known as Garmin Nuvifone M20)

- Airo Intelligence. Airo A25is

- SmartZone (based on flash). Gigabyte S1200

- S-Class. LG GM730, similar to the Omnia.

Edit: Images not displaying.

Edited by Billus

Guest lioryte
cheers for the fix lio, going to cook it into my ROM ;)

new apps on the way, will post tonight.

NP, for your ROM do this: d/l the att. file and switch with the original @ Sys->LockScreenEA/NonEA (whichever is there)->LS_LockScene_240x400

Guest leap_ahead
thanks mate, done ;)

will post apps in an hour or so, i've got some problems with my ROM so need to update it and release it

mm can you give the name of apps pls ??;)

Guest kennethchia

hi all friends i need this lockscreen can sharing ? ;) thanks___Ls_Lockscene_240x400_cpr Ls_TimeBG (white color)

post-571603-1260725658_thumb.png

Edited by kennethchia

Guest lioryte
hi all friends i need this lockscreen can sharing ? ;) thanks___Ls_Lockscene_240x400_cpr Ls_TimeBG (white color)

post-571603-1260725658_thumb.png

here you go, see att. install to device memory for a full lockscreen makeover. WQVGA only

For more outlines, go HERE, under Lioryte's .cab files there are a few more outlines

post-463807-1260732152_thumb.png

Lioryte_LockScreen__setup_1.cab

Edited by lioryte

Guest kennethchia
here you go, see att. install to device memory for a full lockscreen makeover. WQVGA only

For more outlines, go HERE, under Lioryte's .cab files there are a few more outlines

lioryte thanks for sharing ;)