TG01 starting to get boring

Guest Jammie

Marketplace is a big let down due to needing a credit card to buy things. I want different themes ect. I currently have spb shell 3.5 running is there anything good for this phone to make it a bit more exciting? If not will be getting an Iphone 3GS ASAp

Guest The Real Mc Coy

Go and get an iPhone :D

(just kidding)

You can try PointUI if you're looking for a brand new user interface... Lots of themes are available.

Androkkid is nice too (Android look for PPC) and quite new.

You can have a lot of different interfaces and configure them to your liking (not really possible on iPhone).

Go and get an iPhone :D

(just kidding)

You can try PointUI if you're looking for a brand new user interface... Lots of themes are available.

You can have a lot of different interfaces and configure them to your liking (not really possible on iPhone).

Go and get an iPhone :(

(just kidding)

Thank you finally people with a decent responce to my question :D (Y)

Will have a look at both of these when I get home. Had a play on an iphone today pretty good but nothing different really maybe a few more games.

As itunes works on windows is it possible to get it to work on windows mobile? As I prefer this to Media player?

Guest The Real Mc Coy

PointUi standard Interface is... special...

But there are many skins :D

Androkkid works ok on my TG01. Be sure to install latest .Net compact framework first.

PointUi standard Interface is... special...

But there are many skins :D

Androkkid works ok on my TG01. Be sure to install latest .Net compact framework first.

Sorry I'm a bit of an idiot when It comes to things like this where can I get them both from the framework and androkkid.

I downloaded androkkid from here

http://www.simosoftprojects.com/androkkid.php

and used the latest install. I triend post the Zip and Cab file but they both failed is this because I didn't have the .Net framework?

Thanks