creating themes

Guest imprezza86

Guest imprezza86

Instead of me asking someone to make a theme for me which I hate doing, I want to learn how to create themes for my i910. I've search through the forums but I haven't seen anything specific on how the process works. Is there someone willing to mentor me on how to design my own theme? I have an idea of what I want to do but I have no idea where to start. I also need to understand how to create cab files so I can install and remove them. I have some programming background with VB .Net if that helps and I'm not bad at editing pictures.

thanks,

Imprezza86

I would also be interested in this, but more so in how do you get the skinned system bar at the bottom of the screen. In other words, how do you get it to look like this:

Dialer.png

Rather than the default skin as so:

23075EzInput.png

There has got to be something you can download and install to get these, or pictures you replace on the phone. If someone can point me to a thread to where these (and others) came from, and/or explain how they work, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

/Chimp

Guest imprezza86
What are you trying to customize, I can help you with titanium. It's really easy once you've learned the basics.

I'm just looking to do the basics on titanium. Change the colors on the menus, buttons, scrool bars, etc. Nothing too crazy ;-)

Guest lioryte
I'm just looking to do the basics on titanium. Change the colors on the menus, buttons, scrool bars, etc. Nothing too crazy ;-)

If you wanna cook it- it's in system>Base_Dpi_96

If you just wanna change them download the build you wanna play with, then go into the system and look forBase_Dpi_96, there you'll find the images, size and names of what you'll change

Guest rtimi28

If you just wanna change them download the build you wanna play with, then go into the system and look forBase_Dpi_96, there you'll find the images, size and names of what you'll change

for me is to get omnia lite theme on to my i910

Guest imprezza86

ok, thanks for the info, how about making a cab for install? In case I make one or two that I can share.