Screen Protector or Cases?

Guest twe

Right guys are you using any sort of screen protector with your Pulse or any custom cases?

At the moment I am thinking of cancelling my preorder for the invisibleshield as its been a couple of weeks with no updates and I already have the phone. Currently using it in a sleeve from my old Xperia X1 phone which is better than the one that comes in the box.... Some people reported that a screen protector came with it but mine didn't..... Otherwise a generic screen protector like Click Ebay Link ?

Right guys are you using any sort of screen protector with your Pulse or any custom cases?

At the moment I am thinking of cancelling my preorder for the invisibleshield as its been a couple of weeks with no updates and I already have the phone. Currently using it in a sleeve from my old Xperia X1 phone which is better than the one that comes in the box.... Some people reported that a screen protector came with it but mine didn't..... Otherwise a generic screen protector like Click Ebay Link ?

Have a closer look, thought mine didn't come with one, but it was pre-applied.

Guest bounty123

I don't think you should use any screen protectors with a capacitative screen. You should tear off that ugly piece of plastic they ship it with as fast as you can, you'll get much better screen responsiveness.

Just use a good case/pouch when transporting the phone. I use mine this way and no scratches at all after 1 month. Btw if there were any scratches, they could not be seen because of the fingerprints anyway :D

Edited by bounty123

Guest kristijan_mk

I'm using mine with the one that came out of the box. Sometime the screen is not extra responsive, bit i can live with that :D

since it's all plastic, scratches can look really ugly. My Nokia N82 knows best :(

Is there any diference between this screen protector and some produced by third party?

Ah on closer inspection there is a screen protector on it! Shame it doesn't do much to the finger prints.... Yes I have a good slip case for it already, using it from a previous phone.... Guess I don't need to do anything else just yet to it. Cheers.