Need help installing SQL Server Compact.

Guest Mogite

Ok, so I've got a HTC Touch Pro and I recently downloaded a program called GeoScout 2. It's a program for GeoCaching. Anyway, I tried to run it but it says I need the correct SQL Server Compact componants installed on my device. I just downloaded SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 / 3.5 Service Pack 1. It put the file on my PC but not on my phone. Now I'm not sure what the correct procedure is to get it on my phone so I can use the GeoScout program.

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction for getting the help I need?

Thank You.

Ok, so I've got a HTC Touch Pro and I recently downloaded a program called GeoScout 2. It's a program for GeoCaching. Anyway, I tried to run it but it says I need the correct SQL Server Compact componants installed on my device. I just downloaded SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 / 3.5 Service Pack 1. It put the file on my PC but not on my phone. Now I'm not sure what the correct procedure is to get it on my phone so I can use the GeoScout program.

Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction for getting the help I need?

Thank You.

I think I'm supposed to click on one of the files in the folder from the download to load it on my phone but I'm not sure.