[ROM] RODRIGOFD O2 LITE ROM 'ULTRA LITE'

Guest rodrigofd

Thx for the great lite rom rodrigold, it is great! I have a couple of issues which I hope I can get some help!

1) I don't seem to be able to find in the registry to enable sms threading

- "HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\SMSInboxThreadingDisabled change the value from 1 to 0"

2) I am not able to connect to internet or MSN not sure it is the same problem discussed here about auto network configuring. If it is how do I manually configure it.

3) The 4 row Start Menu thiny didn't work anyone can point me to the 5 rows!

Thx

Thx for the great lite rom rodrigold, it is great! I have a couple of issues which I hope I can get some help!

1) I don't seem to be able to find in the registry to enable sms threading

- "HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\SMSInboxThreadingDisabled change the value from 1 to 0"

2) I am not able to connect to internet or MSN not sure it is the same problem discussed here about auto network configuring. If it is how do I manually configure it.

3) The 4 row Start Menu thiny didn't work anyone can point me to the 5 rows!

Thx

1: I'm not sure but it might has been removed in RDF's Ultra-Lite ROM.

2: Unlike original ROMs, GPRS settings (in RDF's Ultra-Lite ROM) are not accessible by default and you need to set them manually.

3: Here is a link to 3-4-5-6 columns-wide.

1: I'm not sure but it might has been removed in RDF's Ultra-Lite ROM.

2: Unlike original ROMs, GPRS settings (in RDF's Ultra-Lite ROM) are not accessible by default and you need to set them manually.

3: Here is a link to 3-4-5-6 columns-wide.

Thx very much for the fast response. Now I need to figure out how to do GPRS setting manually... :D

Thx very much for the fast response. Now I need to figure out how to do GPRS setting manually... :D

How about get hold of your provider, do they have a website with support section? Or, do they provide/send the settings through the text message?

How about get hold of your provider, do they have a website with support section? Or, do they provide/send the settings through the text message?

Yes I am searching now thx!

Guest hangman11

hey i'm from singapore too and have some problems with network configuration at first.are you singnet or starhub? maybe you should call the technical side telling them to teach you how to manually configure, if they ask you to go auto configure in operator settings , tell them your phone is bugged and you cant see any ;d

Guest unholygid2006
hey i'm from singapore too and have some problems with network configuration at first.are you singnet or starhub? maybe you should call the technical side telling them to teach you how to manually configure, if they ask you to go auto configure in operator settings , tell them your phone is bugged and you cant see any ;d

Alamak go google la.... the gprs setting must manually setup one.

Here are the settings for gprs... dont ask me about mms cos i dont use mms.

post-530494-1260273876_thumb.jpg

Guest hangman11
Alamak go google la.... the gprs setting must manually setup one.

Here are the settings for gprs... dont ask me about mms cos i dont use mms.

lol i think you have to read properly.

i said "at first"

Edited by hangman11

Guest gmarcoux

hey everyone. Great ROM! This has finally made my i8000L usable. The only thing I've come upon is that in the camera app the options to choose between 5MP and 3MP are reversed it seems. When i choose 5MP it takes pictures at 3MP and vise versa. Otherwise this ROM is perfect. Thanks a Million!!! :D

Guest redzone321
hey everyone. Great ROM! This has finally made my i8000L usable. The only thing I've come upon is that in the camera app the options to choose between 5MP and 3MP are reversed it seems. When i choose 5MP it takes pictures at 3MP and vise versa. Otherwise this ROM is perfect. Thanks a Million!!! :D

gmarcoux did you flash just PDA or everything? I really want to put this rom on my I8000L but really dont want an expensive paper weight.

FOR BETTER RESULTS, check 'ERASE CSC DATA' in OCTANS FLASHER.

if you erase CSC data then you will loose:

1) charging screen when phone is OFF

2) Downloading screen (while flashing firmware)

3) initial splash screen with "Samsung OMNIA II" words.

instead of those screen phone will write "Please download CSC Data"

Guest rodrigofd
if you erase CSC data then you will loose:

1) charging screen when phone is OFF

2) Downloading screen (while flashing firmware)

3) initial splash screen with "Samsung OMNIA II" words.

instead of those screen phone will write "Please download CSC Data"

I should have clarified that on original post, i'll update now thanks....

BTW did you managed to alter files inside CSC binary ? Are those images/animations in a propietary or standard format?

being desperate to fix video call i download and tried a few 3G dialers from XDA.

It didn't work.

EDIT

after spending a few hours inserting files from a romdump, I managed to get it to work!!! :D :( ;)

It's a little bugged, but it works!

EDIt 2:

I got samsung clock totally working except one thing.. it DOENs't play the tone!! it pops up a nmotification, but it doens't play the tone no matter what sound/volume/profile i use.

argh :D

Edited by powser

Hi guys...

I'll finish a new Ultra-Lite version in a little while... this one is updated to latest samsung ROM I8000NXXIL2 ;)

;) so pretty much just like the K5 but diff built?

oh,and the swype keyboard is extracted and working now, u think u can built into this ROM? http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297090/...rom-me/page/20/ credit gose to sorg.

Edited by Lancez

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hi guys...

I'll finish a new Ultra-Lite version in a little while... this one is updated to latest samsung ROM I8000NXXIL2 ;)

Thanks RDG!!!!

Looking forward to installing/testing it.

The lite ROM based on K5 you built is Great!!!

Again...Thanks for all your hard work!!!! ;)

Thanks RDG!!!!

Looking forward to installing/testing it.

The lite ROM based on K5 you built is Great!!!

Again...Thanks for all your hard work!!!! ;)

its RFD not RDG........ ;)

Guest rodrigofd
its RFD not RDG........ ;)

Not sure why but the forum named me 'RD' ;) i saw it on several places already ... .

pleeease my name is Rodrigo FD (FD = last name initials) .. so nick RFD ;)

Guest monyozt
Not sure why but the forum named me 'RD' ;) i saw it on several places already ... .

maybe because your first rom is rfd ;)

Hi guys...

So I won't regret much for flashing my IK5-Lite to IL2 after all ;)

looks like im the only who got it right.....lol, regarding the ROM, should i wait or its gonna be tomorrow?