Can M2D and Spb mobile shell3.5 work together at the same time?

Guest HTP123

I have tried some of the custom roms and they are really good. The fact is, I miss the feature spb mobile shell could get the contacts' pictures from facebook, which i find it very convenient. However, the low memory of the official rom is really bugging me and I can't get jblend to work. I hope somebody could help me out with this. >.<

Guest 神舟行
I have tried some of the custom roms and they are really good. The fact is, I miss the feature spb mobile shell could get the contacts' pictures from facebook, which i find it very convenient. However, the low memory of the official rom is really bugging me and I can't get jblend to work. I hope somebody could help me out with this. >.<

good idea. but it is Difficult

Get an ultra lite custom rom and install m2d and spb, that way you wont have titanium. Im talking about windows 6.5 by the way.

Ive had both work before.

Thanks a lot.

I got originally only M2D on my phone and installed SPB 3.5 and it didn't work to switch between M2D and SPB only SPB worked so I couldn't deactivate it and go back to M2D. Maybe there is some REG key to change but I don't know about it.