[CUSTOM ROM][LE-O2 FUSION] HD2 in Omnia2

Guest rodrigofd

Guest MaliciousKen
Actually album does not matter to me. I personally do not use it on a regular basis like maybe once every fortnight ?

Agreed. Can always use other photo viewers. Moreover, favourite folder path can be edited via registry, so the photo tab should display photos correctly.

Guest touchprogeek

rodrigo,

As much as everyone is asking for you to release the LEO ROM right away (and yes I would love to have it now too), I have to agree with those who say hold on until you can get the bugs worked out. You did an AMAZING job on stripping down the UltraLITE version of the ROM and I'm amazed it works so well despite all the changes you had to make and it was your first i8000 ROM! But please, let us know if and how we can help you with the bug fixing, seeing as you are only one man and it is a big load on just one person. Thanks again for your hard work, hopefully our donations are making up for some of your lost pay from your job??... :D

P.S. Yes, we DO know where Argentina is! :(

Guest mccmjoon76
Wow im famous hehe !!! :D anyway some user commented on that link 'i cant believe you call that smooth' :D quoting the reporter that wrote '...running smoothly on omnia2...' .... not happy with that...

because , even considering not only its a non-htc device, but that it doesnt have native OpenGL 1 hardware, it ACTUALLY RUNS SMOOTH, or the most smooth you could expect considering circunstances... :(

Trust me... today i ran off for work during the whole day in my customers offices, in the car, and in the street.. and it was actually USABLE...

OK .. its certainly not the fastest cell-phone software you can get your hands on... but it is, for example, PRETTY FASTER than my Manila 2.5 running on my old HTC TOUCH PRO... ..take that HTC ! haha...

i am 100% sure that if the opengl library gets optimized, then this rom will run very near to the actual HD2...my video demo doesnt make justice to reality. one thing i dont like A LITTLE is that some manila pictures look 'blurrier' and some gradients not with much colors... (tried already with chainfire compression) .. maybe all this will get better in the future with better libraries

Great job man  :D pls let us know how many rom memory left after flashing yr HTC HD2 rom thanks!  ;)

Guest ronalgps

hey rodrigofd were with you

don't care what htc owner say maybe

omnia 2 will never be the same to the HTC2 cuz omnia is non native for htc room

were wait for you man don't care

were happy with what u already are doing

Buena suerte con tu trabajo man

Edited by ronalgps

Guest e_yoshida

I`ve just seen the video of the HD2 runnning on a omnia 2 and i am really amazed !! You are doing a really great work, it`s beatifull !

You said the biggest problem in the rom is because of low ram. I don`t know how much ram each tab in the htc rom occupies, but i really don`t care to have all the tabs. Footprints, twitter, and some other tabs i wouldn`t use at all if it is to free some ram. But i don`t know if you can take off the tabs actually, it`s just a suggestion !

Thanks again for your hard work !

Coming very soon...

:D

Support my work !

I know you are not going to release this ROM to the public, yet! But I’m planning on make you drunk so you might change your mind! Kidding bro! Grab your frizzing-cold-mug because few ice-cold beers are on your way, Just say 2F054552DK841090J

By the way, beers for your Ultra-Lite ROM is on the way too :(

Guest Michael Pang

@rodrigofd

seems the LEO rom for ACER S200 has entered Beta 3 and the chef said that it has the HTC Album half working (has some graphic issues and its always in landscape mode).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=582986

don't you think they know how to fix it?

also, i would like to know whether the Proximity sensor still work on LEO rom on call?

cheers.

Edited by Michael Pang

@rodrigofd

seems the LEO rom for ACER S200 has entered Beta 3 and the chef said that it has the HTC Album half working (has some graphic issues and its always in landscape mode).

neoTouch s200 is based on similar hardware so they have simplified task I think

Guest whiskeybro
@rodrigofd

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=582986

don't you think they know how to fix it?

also, i would like to know whether the Proximity sensor still work on LEO rom on call?

cheers.

the biggest problem for now is scrolling the albums in the musictab and not the picturetab as you see in the video

Guest rodrigofd

Scrolling in music tab is not a problem actually.. it was more about my mp3 don't having proper album art :D

Music tab works almost flawlessly :(

Photo tab works fine, just that 3D photographs show blank when they are 'at the bttom' but appear when you bring them to foreground.

Of course Acer guys have job much easier since their phone supports native Opengl v1.... so all bugs we currently have because using an Opengl1 adapter they don't have them... that said, ... ginkage job here was almost flawlessly;) we just have to tweak it a little bit here and there

About manila language, it will be pretty easy to do, once everything else is done. You're correct, just copy neccesary *_manila files from your desired language, and chage registry value( HKEY_CU\MUI i think, spanish would be 3082, eng is 1033 )

Guest diverdude

Scrolling in music tab is not a problem actually.. it was more about my mp3 don't having proper album art :(

Music tab works almost flawlessly ;)

Photo tab works fine, just that 3D photographs show blank when they are 'at the bttom' but appear when you bring them to foreground.

Of course Acer guys have job much easier since their phone supports native Opengl v1.... so all bugs we currently have because using an Opengl1 adapter they don't have them... that said, ... ginkage job here was almost flawlessly;) we just have to tweak it a little bit here and there

About manila language, it will be pretty easy to do, once everything else is done. You're correct, just copy neccesary *_manila files from your desired language, and chage registry value( HKEY_CU\MUI i think, spanish would be 3082, eng is 1033 )

[/qu

Mr. RFD,

Sounds like you are getting close. Any chance you will be releasing the up-load yet tonight or will it be tomorrow or after that? I don't mean to push you but I don't want to miss your release. I have a lot to do and get done but I have been hanging by my computer hoping to get the new ROM instead of taking care of my business. My wife told me that I need to get a life! She is probably right! :D

Edited by diverdude

Guest rodrigofd

Hehe we shouldn't neglect our daily activities on this stuff :D ..

anyway, i made a little improvement... now , with all stuff running, free ram is 54 mb .. :( so my clean rom shoul be now over 110 mb free..

Hehe we shouldn't neglect our daily activities on this stuff :D ..

anyway, i made a little improvement... now , with all stuff running, free ram is 54 mb .. :( so my clean rom shoul be now over 110 mb free..

i can live with 54mb free ;)

, with all stuff running, free ram is 54 mb .. :D so my clean rom shoul be now over 110 mb free..

this value is similar to "clear" Samsung rom so everybody can live with it and be very happy :( Put it on men!!!

Guest Michael Pang

BTW, someone said disable the video call can free 6-8M memory, did you try? (i guess we can leave people to enable/disable video call depends on their usage). As long as no memory leak issue 54M free memory is good.

how about the Proximity sensor, is it still work on the LEO rom during a call?

You are the man!!!

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest diverdude

"Hehe, we shouldn't neglect our daily activities on this stuff :( .."

All of us on this web site are neglecting our daily activities for our Big Boy Toys ;)

You Are the MAN.......50mb plus ram is awesome!!!

It is almost 11:00 there, My question...........A)Tonight, or B)Tommorrow, or C)Next week, or D)I just don't know yet??

We will respect your answer if it isn't until 2 weeks from now.....it is just really hard not knowing what to expect :D since your big Youtube Tease HEHE!

There are hundreds if not thousands of us waiting to try your M3D Rom out for size.There are several that can even help with some of the bugs if we just had the Rom to try. You have soooo many that support you and your work :D . Let us help if we can.

Congrats Again on your fine work! Diver

Guest rodrigofd
"Hehe, we shouldn't neglect our daily activities on this stuff :( .."

All of us on this web site are neglecting our daily activities for our Big Boy Toys :D

You Are the MAN.......50mb plus ram is awesome!!!

It is almost 11:00 there, My question...........A)Tonight, or B)Tommorrow, or C)Next week, or D)I just don't know yet??

We will respect your answer if it isn't until 2 weeks from now.....it is just really hard not knowing what to expect :D since your big Youtube Tease HEHE!

There are hundreds if not thousands of us waiting to try your M3D Rom out for size.There are several that can even help with some of the bugs if we just had the Rom to try. You have soooo many that support you and your work :D . Let us help if we can.

Congrats Again on your fine work! Diver

Definetely before next friday ... i know many would like to test it by know.. i myself wanted to have this the first day i put my hands on this phone, so i fully understand ;)

BUT , i don't want to release before minimum features and bugs are solved.. otherwise my rom will be going around and many people will be unpolitely complaining or negatively commenting, such as people like 'mkv' which insult my work...

PD. on regards proximity sensor, .. i dont know if it works exactly like samsung dialer, but it does turn off screen when put near face, and turs on again when put far away ..

Edited by rodrigofd