[CUSTOM ROM][LE-O2 FUSION] HD2 in Omnia2

Guest rodrigofd

Guest diverdude
Definetely before next friday ... i know many would like to test it by know.. i myself wanted to have this the first day i put my hands on this phone, so i fully understand :D

BUT , i don't want to release before minimum features and bugs are solved.. otherwise my rom will be going around and many people will be unpolitely complaining or negatively commenting, such as people like 'mkv' which insult my work...

PD. on regards proximity sensor, .. i dont know if it works exactly like samsung dialer, but it does turn off screen when put near face, and turs on again when put far away ..

THANK YOU! It's not what I wanted to hear but I totally respect your answer :( Now, at least we know what to expect. All the best to you and your most difficult tasks ahead making your Rom the way you want. When you put your Rom out 99% of us will be very happy ;) . The other 1% can jump in a lake or find somewhere else to complain! Take Care, Diver

BUT , i don't want to release before minimum features and bugs are solved.. otherwise my rom will be going around and many people will be unpolitely complaining or negatively commenting, such as people like 'mkv' which insult my work...

Comm'on! He has no clue whatsoever and doesn't even take himself seriously! Why would you!? Just let him be it, and at last, simply ignore all ignorant users.

How long.........

Do you even read some of previous posts? At least track his own replies, He just said (in this very same page) that "Definetely before next friday ... BUT , i don't want to release before minimum features and bugs are solved.. otherwise my rom will be going around and many people will be unpolitely complaining or negatively commenting"

I need cold water!

Guest tacchan23
anyway, i made a little improvement... now , with all stuff running, free ram is 54 mb .. :D so my clean rom shoul be now over 110 mb free..

That would be really awesome!

Guest rafyvitto
BTW what i now need to make first release is the following:

* working HTC album

* fix opengl missing things or bugs (SIP displaying, landscape mode)

To get htcalbum.exe working you need to patch it, since it looks for certain devices ID "htc" xD, me and hdubli were having the same issue,and a friend of hdubli patched htcalbum.exe in order to make it work on our devices, if you want i can upload our patched htclabum.exe see if it works for you, its from the leo 1.43 oem packages.

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest lichtkrieger

the rom will be awesome, but what im missing is the full weather icons in the home screen.. is this possible ? :D

PEACe and thx for your hard work

Guest rodrigofd

@rafyvitto: yes please ! very glad if you can lend me your patched htcalbum.exe, so i give one of the finals touches to my rom :D

@ servenxeon: it can be changed from registry (static wallpaper) ... i didnt make animated wallpaper work yet

@ litchkrieger: full weather icons are fully working in home screen... not only icons, but full screen weather-animations work as well :(

@ litchkrieger: full weather icons are fully working in home screen... not only icons, but full screen weather-animations work as well :D

:( 8H143151L5768172B from Poland and don't drink too much before you finish this work ;)

Guest diverdude

Wow, New Rom Sunday, Thank You Master K for the new Rom. Can't wait to try it out. It sounds like Secany will release L1 maybe today also. I'm glad it's Sunday so I have the time to download......only wish we had new RFD Rom so we could try it on Sunday too.

Edited by diverdude

Guest Michael Pang

hi rodrigofd,

don't you think you can also include the Voice speed dial that included in Khuanchai's rom in your HD2 rom as well? I think if this doesn't affect the total free memory avialable much, it is worth to include as well.

below is the link to the Khuanchai's rom http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...ai-eng-version/

BTW, seems you have updated your profile image, you looks smart. :D

Guest frankcilo
hi rodrigofd,

don't you think you can also include the Voice speed dial that included in Khuanchai's rom in your HD2 rom as well? I think if this doesn't affect the total free memory avialable much, it is worth to include as well.

below is the link to the Khuanchai's rom http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...ai-eng-version/

BTW, seems you have updated your profile image, you looks smart. :D

I recommend Voice Commander,it is superior!

Guest superdarkyaya

Hello Bro,

Thank you for your great work man from the pampa !!!! .......Many french users waiting for your rom on my forum !! :( Then, please, don't remove the french language in your rom !!! :D

Why cant these voice dialling softwares be installed afterward, i mean to save space unless it must be cooked together with the ROM?

I use Microsoft Voice Command and it works great for english speaking users. So having another apps that works the same will be redundant and we can get rid of it due to cooked inside the ROM.

Guest CryptXus
Why cant these voice dialling softwares be installed afterward, i mean to save space unless it must be cooked together with the ROM?

I use Microsoft Voice Command and it works great for english speaking users. So having another apps that works the same will be redundant and we can get rid of it due to cooked inside the ROM.

agreed.... i also do not use... juz waste my space.. so any app that is not essential or not everybody is using should be left out of the ROM... DIY and self install. Otherwise it will be wasting space for non use :D

Guest rodrigofd
anyway, may be it is still early to decide these. let see how's rodrigofd plan.

I can cook them, but as some of you say, the essential job of my rom is to pack many great pieces of sw in the O2 that are hard to install in other ways, i think we all know here how to include this or that app to our own roms:) moreover, since this are early times of O2 cooking, available memory is too delicated up to now, and HD2 sw is very very heavy, i want to be cautious on what to add or not.

Guest blackstudio

Boss, you are too cow, and I love you, I'm from China Mobile imperial forum, I think you this one appeared Tanzania, there will be a lot of I8000 fans to spend, but the boss is now able to disclose how much RAM can be controlled about what Release time