Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

• 2 weeks later...
Guest markayne
Hi,

I received a pulse a while ago but didn't get it unlocked (there was no need).So when i first put a sim in the phone in the official 2.1 UK rom, it asked for SIM network unlock pin . At that time, I didn't know that the phone itself was locked and thought that my sim was locked.

So i just entered some sim unlock codes like 0000, 1111, etc and after 2-3 attempts it became SIMLOCK UNBLOCK RESET KEY.

That's when i did a thorough research and found out about all this contract locking (it doesn't happen in India)

And after flashing a new ROM's a dozen times, i decided to get it unlocked and put a sim in to ensure that it was still SIMLOCK UNBLOCK RESET KEY, but it turned to be SIM NETWORK UNLOCK KEY. (in flb mod 1.7 oc ) <thx flb btw>

So now i'm confused as to which key to order, any help?

Thanks

A different problem for me. I ordered the code but my phone will only let me enter the first 8 digits of the code. I stopped after my second attempt as I do not want to make matters worst. Can anybody here help me please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yoyo69

I purcaased last week but didn't work. Emailed with no reply, so after waiting emailed again just to make sure. The reply I received advised to flash a new rom, but I haven't flashed any roms yet, this phone is still at stock firmware (think it's 1.5). I also asked if their is a limit to the amount of times and inccorect code can be entered, but it wasn't answered, could anyone please advise.

I'm concerned as the replies state for me to check and try again. I've triple checked all details and tried the code several times, but am now worried about locking my phone if I were to try again.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest icemanfrosty

Just thought i let everyone know there is a cheaper and quicker way to unlock the pulse by using a software called dc unlocker http://www.dc-unlocker.com/ and buy 10 credits which cost me about £9 make a username you then down load the software put your phone into usb recovery mode by holding down the volume key and the red end call button power the phone on and run the dc unlocker put your username and password into the login box and select your device on the left and press auto detect then it should find your device and then on the right you will see ulock click this and done phone is unlocked for more instructions there are youtube guides on there sites and really good instructions. really quick and cheap way to unlock you pulse.

• 1 month later...
Guest Nick2102

When i Insert a non-original simcard(another network simcard),it doesnt show me the SIM network unlock PIN screen ??

I guess for that is needed the original stock rom.... Ok no problem i will install the official pulse rom and enter the code , but if i change it Will the code work on any other unofficial rom for Pulse ?

Edited by Nick2102

• 5 months later...

Is this still working? someone people say its worked fine for them but some say that is doesnt? Should i risk it and try cause i bought one off ebay and tried it 2 times but didnt work i think this is the last try i can do. Anyone know what i should do?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest bullat

Hi Guys,

I have an old T-mobile Pulse(HUAWEI 8220), and I'd like to unlock to give my father to use it.

Is it available to unlock it free already, or do I have to pay for it?

Thanks.

Tomi