Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

You can now unlock your Pulse courtesy of http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ for $19.99 instead of $29.99! :D

To get your discount, add your unlock to the basket, select checkout and enter the coupon code 'modaco.com'.

The unlock code will be supplied by e-mail in 1-2 working days.

Enjoy! :(

P

Nice one Paul just ordered now makes it cheaper than T-Mobile!

Guest UnlockPulse

Hi,This is John, unlock-tmobilepulse.com admin, this discount only for Modaco members, this is the best price in the internet,that is gift for Modaco members!

by the way, We can delivery unlock code within 24hours in the working days, I could not delivery code in weekend (Saturday and Sunday).

NEWS:

You can order Simlock block unlock reset key now:

http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/unlock/...lock-reset-key/

Edited by UnlockPulse

Hi,This is John, unlock-tmobilepulse.com admin, this discount only for Modaco members, this is the best price in the internet,that is gift for Modaco members!

by the way, We can delivery unlock code within 24hours in the working days, I could not delivery code in weekend (Saturday and Sunday).

What is the advantage of using an unlock code in comparison with a SIM spoofer like the SmartSim 2008?

Guest UnlockPulse
Permanent unlock, no messing with your SIM, 100% reliable... no brainer IMHO, particularly at this price!

P

Thanks your correct answer ! unlock code is an offical unlock method.

Guest HugoQueiriga

Paul you a star!

Just bought 2 of these yesterday, will wait for them to arrive and get them unlocked!

Is there a time limit to this offer?

Thanks

Edited by HugoQueiriga

Guest aldaweb

Nice one - will order on Monday to avoid the w/e delay.

Nice one Paul just ordered now makes it cheaper than T-Mobile!

Happy days unlock was in my inbox as well this morning and worked :D Very happy and good bye i-Smartsim!

Yay! Thanks. I got my code this morning :(

It and my receipt were marked as spam, the first false positives I've had in a while, but I rescued them and now have my Voda sim in.

(Just need to find out the network settings now :D )

Guest JingleManSweep

I received my Unlock code, and am just writing to say it works perfectly.

I removed my T-Mobile PAYG SIM card, replaced it with my partners Orange PAYG SIM card, and turned on the phone. I was prompted for my Phone's PIN code when booted, and then prompted for the "Network Unlock Code". I entered the code I received by email, and then got a "Network Unlock Successful".

The phone then connected to Orange and notified me of a couple of my partners voicemail messages. I then switched off and reinserted my T-Mobile PAYG SIM card. Upon rebooting, I was prompted to relogin to my Google account (for sync'ing purposes). I reconfirmed my password, and seems to working normally again.

Many thanks for the Unlock Code providers. An excellent service for a very reasonable price (£12). I can now travel abroad and purchase a cheap local SIM card to save in roaming internet costs.

Louis