Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest oOBENJYOo

Greatstuff boys thanks for the link, got mine this morning for girlfriends pulse...I am more into iPhone but curious to have a look around forum to see what is possible, next step is to find how to change apn for o2 pay and go so I can access 3g... It's probably different setup to iPhone but if anyone can point me in right direction please...yes I searched posts but from what I see there looks like problems ahead...cheers ahead for any help !

Guest santaninja

i have entered the wrong sim unlock code "If you input 10 times wrong SIM network unlock pin, the mobile will

lock SIM network unlock PIN" i was wondering if anyone knows how to get back to the normal unlock sim input ?

thanks

Guest sewa0505

Got my code after 24 h sharp

had:

T-Mobile Austria

Pulse with MCR

After input, a message popped out, telling me that the code doesn't work or something.

But then it seemed that everything had worked out, nothing ever appeared again after rebooting.

Well, thank y'all very much

Now drivin' with Telering Austria SIM :)))))))))))))))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tido89

This time, I have my main panel changed by the Warranty Service and the IMEI had been changed, and now John Doe couldn't find the unlock code. Pretty sad, I am :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest UnlockPulse

Hi, this is John, I just got the news :

All the code will send on 17 Jun(next thursday) because of code supplier holidays.

So, ALL the code will send on 17 Jun or 18 Jun.

Guest djwayno

made payment for my code via paypal for my pulse mini. just waiting for my code. its currently locked to t-mobile UK. Will post feedback once recieved

Guest mrgarny

just ordered one of theese unlock codes this morning so when it arives do i just put in any other sim then input the code ?

thanks

Edited by mrgarny

Guest UnlockPulse
just ordered one of theese unlock codes this morning so when it arives do i just put in any other sim then input the code ?

thanks

1. 1-2working days

2. Insert a non-tmobile simcard, and the phone will ask for “SIM network unlock PIN” ,then you can enter the unlock code. Do not order the code if the phone ask “simlock block unlock reset key”, we do not refund like this .

Guest Bulbash

Code here! All turned out! Expect another order from me personally and a lot of people from

Belarus. Thank you Sorry for bad English.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest serge044

what payment options do you have for Belarus? After "adding to cart" i can't pay with credit card, because there's no Belarus in the country list :)

Guest Hitonesw
Hi,This is John, unlock-tmobilepulse.com admin, this discount only for Modaco members, this is the best price in the internet,that is gift for Modaco members!

by the way, We can delivery unlock code within 24hours in the working days, I could not delivery code in weekend (Saturday and Sunday).

Thanks for the fast delivery of my code, worked perfectly :)

Guest GregorioUY

I'm new around here (and with Android in general), and looking to get an U8220-6 on my country, Uruguay,only catch is that my carrier (movistar), wants me to change contract to aquire a new phone.

If i get an unlock code for an Ancel (that's the other company, the one that offer the U8220-6), does it get "reseted" if I do any flash/ROM procedure or restoreto factory settings, and have to buy a new one, or the unlock remains?

Sorry for the crappy english

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that if you are unfortunate enough to have to send your phone back for repair as I did, and they change the main board changing the original IMEI number, this service won't work as it doesn't appear in the database :(

I had used it to unlock originally and it worked perfectly but John (I assume) can't find the new IMEI number. Oh well, 28 days to get a code from T-Mobile! :(

Guest Azurren
It appears that if you are unfortunate enough to have to send your phone back for repair as I did, and they change the main board changing the original IMEI number, this service won't work as it doesn't appear in the database :(

I had used it to unlock originally and it worked perfectly but John (I assume) can't find the new IMEI number. Oh well, 28 days to get a code from T-Mobile! :P

Or you can buy one of those $5 sim attachments :(

Look around this forum, several people have tried different ones and had success