Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

• 2 weeks later...
Guest batch_2001
It appears that if you are unfortunate enough to have to send your phone back for repair as I did, and they change the main board changing the original IMEI number, this service won't work as it doesn't appear in the database :D

I had used it to unlock originally and it worked perfectly but John (I assume) can't find the new IMEI number. Oh well, 28 days to get a code from T-Mobile! :D

Just had this exact same problem today, didn't see this post until afterwards.

I'll try a sim attachment and report back when it arrives.

Hey, everybody!

I looked everywhere for an unlock code for free... all I found was: "I'm gonna order..." and "my code waited for me in my inbox..." and stuff like that.

Sure, 19.90$ is not much but does everybody need to order it? why not use one code on all android devices?

Maybe it doesn't work and every phone needs its own code? well... just a thought I got.

Guest will7201

:huh: Received mine yesterday after ordering on Friday. Takes a few more days over the weekend I suppose. Worked, but because I'm gonna use 3UK I may hit the 3UK MMS malfunction. Will look on the forum today.

Will.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnlockPulse

Please check your phone before order the unlock code:

Insert a non-tmobile simcard, and the phone will ask for “SIM network unlock PIN” ,then you can enter the unlock code. Do not order the code if the phone ask “simlock block unlock reset key”, we do not refund like this .

Do not order the code if the phone ask “simlock block unlock reset key” :huh:

Guest GregorioUY

Ok, I just purchased the unlock, let's see how things go

EDIT:Wow, that was fast, buyed at 19:00, and the code was on my mailbox at 22:50

Confirmed to work on U8220-6 , from Uruguay

Edited by GregorioUY

Guest racermonoid

FYI Ordered an unlock for my used UK Pulse (bought off ebay).

Got refunded today, could not unlock. (confirmed my IMEI twice).

Any other unlocking routes?

racermonoid.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest visibleman

Was just about to order and noticed Slo5 and batch_2001 replies about IMEI numbers on replacement boards. My Pulse is a secondhand phone that's been in for a USB socket replacement, what's the likely hood http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ will have the correct unlock code for the IMEI number? Do they refund if they can't find it?

• 2 weeks later...
Was just about to order and noticed Slo5 and batch_2001 replies about IMEI numbers on replacement boards. My Pulse is a secondhand phone that's been in for a USB socket replacement, what's the likely hood http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ will have the correct unlock code for the IMEI number? Do they refund if they can't find it?

I have the same issue. Did you try with yours and did it work?

Guest visibleman
I have the same issue. Did you try with yours and did it work?

Tried contacting them a few times regarding this issue and whether they offered refunds if they couldn't find the code and never got a reply. So i'm not holding my breath to be honest. It's either a turbo sim or stump up £22 and get "mobile unlocked" to unlock it.

Guest HugoQueiriga

So I just got my replacement phone from T-mobile and they replace the mainboard.

This means my phone is locked to T-mobile, from reading the thread it looks like the only option for me is to go with T-mobile?

Guest joanorsky

Why do you guys use IMEI unlocking. If your operator finds out you'll lose your warranty!!!

I find out that xSIM unlocking is a lote more convenient... it won't damage your warranty (i mean.. if you remove the xsim.. the phone stays as it originaly was).. and it is 3 times cheaper...

In case of any interest... check it out on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT

There are lots of guys using this and it works perfetly on pulse.. as well as any other android phone.

Oh.. and it is re-usable. So.. where is the point in spending 3 times as much?

Edited by joanorsky

Guest joanorsky
Tried contacting them a few times regarding this issue and whether they offered refunds if they couldn't find the code and never got a reply. So i'm not holding my breath to be honest. It's either a turbo sim or stump up £22 and get "mobile unlocked" to unlock it.

An xSIM costs about 5£ with free shipping... not 22£!

Guest visibleman

Impressed by the seller, but it seems the xSim does not work with GiffGaff sims yet works fine with O2(strange as GiffGaff use O2's network)/Orange/Vodafone etc So it's either back to drawing board or jump ship to the SanFran.

Guest UnlockPulse

1 phone = 1 IMEI , and if you changed the phone software, you could not change the IMEI ; but if the phone hardware changed , the IMEI will changed.

We will refund you , if we could not foudn your unlock code !

For more info, contact me:

http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/contact/

Guest UnlockPulse
Why do you guys use IMEI unlocking. If your operator finds out you'll lose your warranty!!!

I find out that xSIM unlocking is a lote more convenient... it won't damage your warranty (i mean.. if you remove the xsim.. the phone stays as it originaly was).. and it is 3 times cheaper...

Our admin Paul have made an answer here:

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...for-s19-99-p14/

What is the advantage of using an unlock code in comparison with a SIM spoofer like the SmartSim 2008?

Paul: Permanent unlock, no messing with your SIM, 100% reliable... no brainer IMHO, particularly at this price!

Guest UnlockPulse
I incorrectly entered three times the unlock code and now my phone does not accept any simcard. Your code will help me?

Now, what the phone ask after you insert a non-tmobile simcard ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Is it true that if you reinstall the factory original Huawei ROM (Vodafone 845), the device will be locked again and your warranty will be valid again?

• 2 weeks later...