Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

I don't have a pay pal account on a credit card, so my uncle just bought the code it for me.

Need the use of android fast, becouse i don't use T-Mobile any more, and every other smartphone i have doesn't work.

IMEI is 355195030799372, T-Mobile HR (Croatia).

Status in PayPal is completed.

Send the code to my email, not from the PayPal, but in the entry form from http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/.

Will give feedback in couple of days.

Guest UnlockPulse
I don't have a pay pal account on a credit card, so my uncle just bought the code it for me.

Need the use of android fast, becouse i don't use T-Mobile any more, and every other smartphone i have doesn't work.

IMEI is 355195030799372, T-Mobile HR (Croatia).

Status in PayPal is completed.

Send the code to my email, not from the PayPal, but in the entry form from http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/.

Will give feedback in couple of days.

IMEI:355195030799372 unlock code: 18XX........X82

I have sent you unlock code 30 hours ago by email, please check your email: [email protected] & [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badger84

I got no message "SIM network unlock PIN" when i started the phone with a locked sim-card. The problem was, that i had installed the CyanogenMod 6. I had to install an official ROM from HUAWEI and then i got the message to enter the Unlock Pin Code again.

Perhaps it helps someone!

Guest zixiazhang
Impressed by the seller, but it seems the xSim does not work with GiffGaff sims yet works fine with O2(strange as GiffGaff use O2's network)/Orange/Vodafone etc So it's either back to drawing board or jump ship to the SanFran.

I had my pulse repaired by t-mobile and they replaced the mainboard after I already had it unlocked using the code, I called up t-mobile to request and pay for an unlock code only to receive a letter telling me that there was not code available which was pretty annoying. So I decided to try http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12167 for £2 instead of trying to explain to t-mobile they've given me a replacement phone which is useless. Turned up and I cut a hole in my vodafone sim card popped it in to the phone and voila everything worked as before with 3G not giving me any problems.

Guest zixiazhang

oh and I initially unlocked my phone using unlock-tmobilepulse and it worked perfectly but unfortunately he couldn't supply an unlock code for the new mainboard.

Guest UnlockPulse
What about from T-mobile Pulse bought in Macedonia, will it work on VIP MKD

Hi, if the phone unlocked, you can use any country any network simcard !

Please make sure the IMEI correct, and if the phone ask for SIM network unlock PIN, you can order here:

http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/unlock/...wei-u8220u8230/

and if the phone ask for Simlock block unlock reset key, you can order here:

http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/unlock/...lock-reset-key/

Guest UnlockPulse
oh and I initially unlocked my phone using unlock-tmobilepulse and it worked perfectly but unfortunately he couldn't supply an unlock code for the new mainboard.

Yes, sir, because the changed IMEI not in the database now, thai is why we could not found the unloc code for you.

Guest Neodiamond

Hello everyone!

I wanna ask you something, if I wanna unlock my U8220 I have to use the original rom? cuz I am on cyanogen v0.4, and when I insert a diferent sim it does not appear the “SIM network unlock PIN” message, what I have to do if I wanna unlock it?

Regards.

Guest badger84
Hello everyone!

I wanna ask you something, if I wanna unlock my U8220 I have to use the original rom? cuz I am on cyanogen v0.4, and when I insert a diferent sim it does not appear the “SIM network unlock PIN” message, what I have to do if I wanna unlock it?

Regards.

i had the same issue. you have to install a official rom or a custom rom based on an official rom. the cyanogen doesn't ask for the code. after you have unlocked your u8220 you can install cyanogen again

Guest knightyc

Hi guys thanks for the site been looking around this site for a couple of days.

I just baught the - 1 Simlock block unlock reset key $30.00 for my phone as i need to go on o2 with it please tell me this is the right code?

there was a lot of choice on there and i got lost i just wanna use my phone and the local unlock place wanted £25 :s

Cheers

Chris

Guest knightyc
Hi guys thanks for the site been looking around this site for a couple of days.

I just baught the - 1 Simlock block unlock reset key $30.00 for my phone as i need to go on o2 with it please tell me this is the right code?

there was a lot of choice on there and i got lost i just wanna use my phone and the local unlock place wanted £25 :s

Cheers

Chris

guys anyone help me? what would I do if i think I orderd the wrong code?

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boony123
Hi Guys,

do you know if the website http://www.unlock-tmobilepulse.com/ still working?

I have a tmobile pulse(u8220) and willing to unlock it via this website but dunno if I should order my code (incase the website does not work anymore)

Hope to hear an answer from you.

greets aus vienna,

ceyk

Just paid for an unlock code will see if i get one. will write back :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest weerewoolfe

Got my code at 4 in the morning :huh:

Thats what I call fast - John that's :)

Tried it and what should I say - it's unlocked!

Like others I also had a message telling me the unlock was not successful, but after powering off and on again the card worked.

But just one last question:

Its the first time i see the roaming symbol in my own country, because my card is using the A1 network, but has a different marketing name.

Should I be worried about that or is it normal not to see my own network name (my old Nokia 6220 displayed it correctly and no roaming symbol).

Thx in advance,

weerewoolfe

Guest yourpappa

Hi,

I received a pulse a while ago but didn't get it unlocked (there was no need).So when i first put a sim in the phone in the official 2.1 UK rom, it asked for SIM network unlock pin . At that time, I didn't know that the phone itself was locked and thought that my sim was locked.

So i just entered some sim unlock codes like 0000, 1111, etc and after 2-3 attempts it became SIMLOCK UNBLOCK RESET KEY.

That's when i did a thorough research and found out about all this contract locking (it doesn't happen in India)

And after flashing a new ROM's a dozen times, i decided to get it unlocked and put a sim in to ensure that it was still SIMLOCK UNBLOCK RESET KEY, but it turned to be SIM NETWORK UNLOCK KEY. (in flb mod 1.7 oc ) <thx flb btw>

So now i'm confused as to which key to order, any help?

Thanks

Guest El Nino9
Hi,

I received a pulse a while ago but didn't get it unlocked (there was no need).So when i first put a sim in the phone in the official 2.1 UK rom, it asked for SIM network unlock pin . At that time, I didn't know that the phone itself was locked and thought that my sim was locked.

So i just entered some sim unlock codes like 0000, 1111, etc and after 2-3 attempts it became SIMLOCK UNBLOCK RESET KEY.

That's when i did a thorough research and found out about all this contract locking (it doesn't happen in India)

And after flashing a new ROM's a dozen times, i decided to get it unlocked and put a sim in to ensure that it was still SIMLOCK UNBLOCK RESET KEY, but it turned to be SIM NETWORK UNLOCK KEY. (in flb mod 1.7 oc ) <thx flb btw>

Thanks

i think you need both the simlock unblock reset key and the unlock code.

how ever i can not be the person to guarantee this. the best think i can do to help you out is email the guy who owns that site and unlocks the device for us. i have his email as i purchased a code a and got it earlier this month. i will request that he looks at this post and i am sure he will as you are a potential customer :huh:

Guest UnlockPulse
Hi,

Thanks

Hi, this John, I have replyed your email.

You'd better order the "Simlock block unlock reset key", you have enterd too many wrong code.

If you have any question, please contact : [email protected]

Guest ross232

Hi John,

I ordered a key for my IDEOS yesterday. Just wondering if there's any chance I can get it soon? I really want to be able to use my new android phone :(

Thanks mate!

-Ross