Unlock your Pulse for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Quincymc

Excellent job! I ordered my code yesterday evening and it was with me first thing this morning. Just inserted my sim, typed it in and hey presto! Great communication from John too with almost instant reply to emails. And he also instantly refunded me $10 after I'd forgotten to put in the discount code.

Highly-recommended!

Great service, sent off my IEMI number at midnight and got the unlock code this morning. Entered the unlock code after inserting my orange sim card and now Im happy to say I have an unlocked phone!

Thanks

Guest devilstromz

:) Recieved Unlock code withing 24 Hours. My O2 UK sim worked perfectly. Thanks. Was a Bit Hesitant initially. But can now recommend the unlock service. Reasonable and Reliable.

Guest glossywhite

WOW!. Verified working!. I got my code within 20 mins!. I can guarantee that the unlocker - "John Doe" - seems to know what he/she is doing!. Bye bye T-mobile, and good riddance!.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Just wanted to ask... no offence to the provider of the service, but do these codes actually cost the provider anything?. Just seems a little strange how they can magically slash the price and *still* make a profit... I know the mobile market VERY well indeed, having people I know running a mobile unlocking shop, and it's basically money for nothing with unlock codes, unless they are generated using logs/servers, but even THEN the whole thing is a ridiculously lucrative moneyspinning scam, perpetuated by the greed of the carriers - after all, they DRIVE this market!. I know test point unlocks mean manual labour, so fair enough, but unlocking is SUCH a moneyspinner!. All credit to the guy for slashing the price, however.

All consumers should be offered unlock codes by their carrier for £0 - I mean they make sickening amounts of profit as it is; so they confirm their greed, by CHARGING you a penalty to move away from them?. Hardly the way to convince the customer you've lost, that you're actually a fair network, hmm?!.

Edited by glossywhite

Just wanted to ask... no offence to the provider of the service, but do these codes actually cost the provider anything?. Just seems a little strange how they can magically slash the price and *still* make a profit... I know the mobile market VERY well indeed, having people I know running a mobile unlocking shop, and it's basically money for nothing with unlock codes, unless they are generated using logs/servers, but even THEN the whole thing is a ridiculously lucrative moneyspinning scam, perpetuated by the greed of the carriers - after all, they DRIVE this market!. I know test point unlocks mean manual labour, so fair enough, but unlocking is SUCH a moneyspinner!. All credit to the guy for slashing the price, however.

All consumers should be offered unlock codes by their carrier for £0 - I mean they make sickening amounts of profit as it is; so they confirm their greed, by CHARGING you a penalty to move away from them?. Hardly the way to convince the customer you've lost, that you're actually a fair network, hmm?!.

You should be glad we have this service B) For example in Hungary, unlocking at T-mobile costs about 80 GBP/90 Euro, which is ridiculous... But if you think about it, it's because if you buy the phone with contract, you get the phone cheaper, but you pay them for at least 1-2 years the monthly fee. You can also buy the phone with prepaid card, but that costs much more and still you're SIM locked. So buying a phone here is NOT worth it...

I'm surprised that in Britain they do it for much less at T-sh*t ;)

Also, I agree with your opinion about moneyspinning, but that's because they have the secret and they drive the market with it :)

Maybe after a year or two the code generator leaks and ppl won't have to pay for their Pulse to be unlocked.

Guest glossywhite
You should be glad we have this service B) For example in Hungary, unlocking at T-mobile costs about 80 GBP/90 Euro, which is ridiculous... But if you think about it, it's because if you buy the phone with contract, you get the phone cheaper, but you pay them for at least 1-2 years the monthly fee. You can also buy the phone with prepaid card, but that costs much more and still you're SIM locked. So buying a phone here is NOT worth it...

I'm surprised that in Britain they do it for much less at T-sh*t ;)

Also, I agree with your opinion about moneyspinning, but that's because they have the secret and they drive the market with it :)

Maybe after a year or two the code generator leaks and ppl won't have to pay for their Pulse to be unlocked.

A code (which likely costs nothing, and costs only time, which I bet is minimal) should be between £5-10 to make it fair, and the £12 being charged here is reasonable. What angers me is these greedy profiteers who charge £40 and tell you it will take a week to get your code (yes they DO exist - a guy in my local town told me exactly this!). That is just excessive - make the price fair, and people will more likely come to you. People who charge stupid prices are the stupid ones - they think they're clever, but they're the losers, because once bitten, twice shy, and you won't go back, so they're aiming for the one "big hit" - a braindead mentality.

Guest UnlockPulse
WOW!. Verified working!. I got my code within 20 mins!. I can guarantee that the unlocker - "John Doe" - seems to know what he/she is doing!. Bye bye T-mobile, and good riddance!.

I send you unlock code 8 mins :)

Please give me a reply after you paid, thanks .

Guest UnlockPulse
A code (which likely costs nothing, and costs only time, which I bet is minimal) should be between £5-10 to make it fair, and the £12 being charged here is reasonable. What angers me is these greedy profiteers who charge £40 and tell you it will take a week to get your code (yes they DO exist - a guy in my local town told me exactly this!). That is just excessive - make the price fair, and people will more likely come to you. People who charge stupid prices are the stupid ones - they think they're clever, but they're the losers, because once bitten, twice shy, and you won't go back, so they're aiming for the one "big hit" - a braindead mentality.

As you know, this discount only for MDC members, that is a gift for MDC members.

Guest UnlockPulse
Sorry what??

Hi, Matt, This is John, you send me an email ask for unlock code ,said " if your code is successful, I shall gladly pay you"

I think you have unlocked it successfully, so, please give me a reply after you paid.

( How to pay, I have sent email to you)

As I stated in the email this afternoon, I don't have PayPal (I didn't realise I needed it - naively of me) so I am waiting for a friend to help me out; it is Christmas holidays and I have to be patient. I am extremely sorry for keeping you waiting. However, I do not think it is appropriate for you to be posting the contents of private emails containing the details of business transactions between us, in a public forum - this is highly unprofessional, so would you mind refraining, thanks. ;)

I shall ensure you receive payment as soon as is possible, and I admit this is my mistake, and I am sorry for the extended delay.

[PS]: Can I help you in any way?. I am more than willing to create you an extremely well produced YouTube video on my channel (one of my videos has had 100,000 views in around 6 weeks!!), which advertises the Pulse unlocking service which you offer. I would gladly take an hour or two of my time in order to help you spread the word; would you be willing to accept this free advertising for your site, in exchange for the unlock code which you kindly provided me?.

Please feel free to visit my channel: YouTube channel

:)

Guest glossywhite
:)

???... excuse me asking what that face is for?. If you want to respond then please state your opinion - pulling faces on their own just means nothing. Fyi, John has agreed to my proposal! . Now, if you've finished making funny faces...