Games for TG01

Guest Jammie

Guest leeston2379
On the Iphone there are racing games that require you to tilt the screen from right to left to turn ect.. Are there any games for the TG01 like this?

Short answer is No.

Slightly longer answer, No because the TG01 has a specific type of g sensor that most game don't yet support, if they ever will.

Short answer is No.

Slightly longer answer, No because the TG01 has a specific type of g sensor that most game don't yet support, if they ever will.

The sad thing that toshiba presented TG01 with several games that were able to use this g-sensor. One was the long waited "electopia" but again the actual version of electopia is not supporting TG01.

Even spbshell that makes a "light" use of g-sensor .... ignores our tg01.

Anyway we can't expect anything anymore , Tg01 is a dead device. In italy the price of this device has fall from 550euro to 299E. You can find it on ebay for a little more than 100E.

The not supported G-sensor, tons of bugs, poor quality, lack of support from toshiba and the most important the impossibility of cooking Roms have made for me such a bad experience with TG01 that Toshiba will be a brand to stay away forever.

Guest leeston2379

I would like to argue with you about that but am begining to realise that the TG01 is dying. It could've been so good. I'm stuck with mine for another 12 months under contract and can't afford to buy my way out. I feel that in 12 months i shall return to HTC, wishing my toshiba could've lived up to what it should've been.

Guest die_Leuchte
I would like to argue with you about that but am begining to realise that the TG01 is dying. It could've been so good. I'm stuck with mine for another 12 months under contract and can't afford to buy my way out. I feel that in 12 months i shall return to HTC, wishing my toshiba could've lived up to what it should've been.

After 6 months of updating and tweaking I love my TG01 and I got lots of WinMo PDAs like TC; HD; TP; Diamond2. I'll be haveing a deep look on the HD2 too in the next weeks or months, but I am not sure if its going to be a big advantage to the TG01. Well ok, I have to mention, that I am not doing telphone calls with the TG01 because I have my business phone to call for free.

The G-Sensor will be supportet in FPSEce 0.1 and works pretty well on the TG01.

Guest useyourfist

as said above fpsece .10 uses the gsensor and fpsece is the only reason i got a tg01 because as far as mobile gaming goes nothing compares to the whole ps1 collection on your phone, it is a shame the tg01 dont get much support from devs but hopefully we can use things made for the hd2 (wish i wasnt impatient and waitied for one)

Guest josearagon

Yue there are games for tg01 I have nfs undercover is the same for diamond. Is work perfect. And I just start to explore all posebility after upgrade with windows 6.5.

I have everiting inside tom tom games etc.........

Guest The Real Mc Coy

Hope someone could write a wrapper as it has been done in the pas for others device where sensor was not compatible with for exemple HTC Diamond or HD.