Dual Sim For Pulse?

Guest vervester

Guest vervester

Hi all, just upgrading my Trinity p3600 or SPV M700 to the T-Mobile pulse, my old trinity has served me well for the last three years what with rom deveopment etc over at XDA dev's.

I took the plunge to upgrade to the pulse as i couldnt resist the £100 or so price.

On to my question... does anyone have any experience with using a dual sim adapter with the pulse or any andriod phone for that matter? is there an app to facilite a dual sim and if not anyone like to make a guess when one may become available. coming from the Trinity i know a dual sim was a bit of a hit and miss afair, some people managed to get one some didnt.

Anyway, heres hoping..

Rob

No idea really, but you could try www.dealextreme.com for a cheap one.... Just allow 2-3 weeks for postage from Hong Kong.... [a lot of ebayers buy there stuff from this company and drop ship it - have used them before several times and no issues apart from a 2nd usb cable I ordered for the pulse 3 weeks ago, have had to let them know that it has gone missing, they should just send another one out].....

Edited by twe