Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest AnhPhe

Thank steff195!!!!!

- new Microsoft keyboard.

I lke default keyboad in Rom v23620.

1. I don't like a new Microsoft keyboard. It's very bad. Key -->. <-- change each other.

2. Keyboard not create a new SMS, Key space is not the right position.

3.Fix plz!!!

Edited by AnhPhe

HI STEFF195 , great rom !!!

Can i ask you where i can find the files (cab or other) about the last last version of M2D2 (with new meteo homescreen,progrs rapid launch in homesceen, etc..) ?? :)

i would like to make my own rom with m2d2 v2.xx

Edited by grop

Guest kevin2210
i manage to resolve the flashing prob with grandprix but new prob ocured :) ))

when i try to turn on the phone func it won`t turn on. i tryed several times uninstaling SMD & act sync but nothing. B) ((

when i try to install the phone.bin it wont work can`t open the port

Downloading PHONE...

OnDeviceChange: DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL

KW.KIM Create retry(25)

KW.KIM Create retry(24)

KW.KIM Create retry(2)

KW.KIM Create retry(1)

KW.KIM Create retry(0)

Download failed!!

trying to open port 0 , can i change or choose which port to open ??

Version : PDA : I900DXHL2/DXIA5

PHONE : DXIA5

HELPPP MEEE PLZZZ

With cooked rom you dont need to use grand pix, just flash directly with exe file , it's safe and easy , be careful or you will brick yours phone, use exe file and reflash with it again (dont use grand anymore) , just use grand to flash incase you want to back original rom

Guest eduardi

Hi steff

I'm using 28205 Normal ROM, i instal the finger keybord 2.1 but is not staing as default.

You could make the next ROM with this keybord instaled as default?, i belive that almoust evryone is using this keybord.

And i want to know with what .cab the battery is showen in procents?

You are doing a great job.

Thank's !

Guest Natsirt
Hi steff

I'm using 28205 Normal ROM, i instal the finger keybord 2.1 but is not staing as default.

You could make the next ROM with this keybord instaled as default?, i belive that almoust evryone is using this keybord.

And i want to know with what .cab the battery is showen in procents?

You are doing a great job.

Thank's !

hi eduardi,

here's the cab for the battery icon to show in percent: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...tus-in-taskbar/

and after you install that, go to: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...for-omnia-here/

after you install that, you will be able to see the battery in 1% increments, like 99% 67% 43% etc etc etc.

hope it helps! :)

The battery in 1% increments, like 99% 67% 43%....! for i900

1. Install file : Cert WQVGA.cab

2. Install file : NumBattery

If PPC show 100%, 90%.....10%.

Fix 99%, 98%,...1%:

1. Install developer cert.cab

2. Download zylonite_battdrvr.zip

3. Copy (with Resco File Explorer) attached zylonite_battery.dll to you \windows\ directory and overwrite original file

3. Reboot (Soft reset)

Cert_WQVGA.cab

NumBattery.cab

Certs.cab

zylonite_battdrvr.zip

Guest Mr 50 Euro

i have a problem with ring tone.

i am a italian user, the default folder of ringtones is "my storage\my document\suonerie" in italy rom.

in this rom someone can tell me the default folder??

thx!

I have a problem accesing "CALL LOG" . I get an error :"The file <calllog> cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate , or one of its components cannot be found.If problem persists , try reinstalling or restoring this file" .

Also...can i make a shortcut for wireless manager?

Also, i get an error if i press on the Pictures menu on the Home screen. I press once, it shows the nice small thumbnails but when i press again i get an error saying the file cannot be opened . And the singned thing again...

Edited by d3xt3r

Guest steff195

Oh... guys I forgot to mention it, but I remembered now when someone mentioned it. The camera in the last version has returned to default one from DXIA5. The reason: I saw that the pako's version that I introduced had that pink spot when shooting a white piece of paper, for example. So it seems that the standard one doesn't have that problem.

Guest eduardi

Thank's guys for the battery info!

now i have another problem, when i plug the charger in, the power button wil not light the red when it's charging, or the green light when it's fully charged.

What is happening?

Thank's!

Guest hamasaki

Hi steff,

Nice rom u have here, appreciate you can add "Note" in call history as you can straight away drop in note if you want to remember something, and i find the touch screen is not so sensitive or is it my phone's problem? sometimes i have to press really hard on the number if i want to dial

Thanks,

Ben

Guest Michelle My Belle
Thank's guys for the battery info!

now i have another problem, when i plug the charger in, the power button wil not light the red when it's charging, or the green light when it's fully charged.

What is happening?

Thank's!

Did you do a 'Hard Reset' (internal memory - not storage areas) after installing the ROM to your phone eduardi?

Just a thought, it's often overlooked and often cures many issues...

MMB.

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Hi steff,

Nice rom u have here, appreciate you can add "Note" in call history as you can straight away drop in note if you want to remember something, and i find the touch screen is not so sensitive or is it my phone's problem? sometimes i have to press really hard on the number if i want to dial

Thanks,

Ben

Same thing here . The sensitivity is lower in my opinion from the old ROM . I have to press harder and/or longer to get an action ( i try to avoid pressing harder because i think it will damage the screen)

Guest Natsirt
Same thing here . The sensitivity is lower in my opinion from the old ROM . I have to press harder and/or longer to get an action ( i try to avoid pressing harder because i think it will damage the screen)

yeah, I had this problem too. I found the sensitivity wasn't to my liking at first... but i just changed the calibration data and the click and downup values (and a few other values, cant remember) which makes it quite sensitive now. It's quite easy to find these tweaks around the forum.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

Guest codo2003

Hi

I would like if you can help me with this....

I use arabic on my omnia i900 and when reading the messages they get aligned left, I like them to bo right aligned.

Thanks in advance.

Codo

Guest hamasaki
yeah, I had this problem too. I found the sensitivity wasn't to my liking at first... but i just changed the calibration data and the click and downup values (and a few other values, cant remember) which makes it quite sensitive now. It's quite easy to find these tweaks around the forum.

Hey can u share it here? i try to find but couldnt get anything

If you have those values it would be a big help. ( also...and where to find them in Reg :) )

Guest obluette

Regfix for touch...U can do this with a regeditor like phm regedit...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > HARDWARE > DEVICEMAP > TOUCH >"CalibrationData" change to the following: 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > HARDWARE > DEVICEMAP > TOUCH > change the "click" value to:

and the downup value to:

Guest Natsirt
Regfix for touch...U can do this with a regeditor like phm regedit...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > HARDWARE > DEVICEMAP > TOUCH >"CalibrationData" change to the following: 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > HARDWARE > DEVICEMAP > TOUCH > change the "click" value to:

and the downup value to:

yup, thnx obluette :) Sorry i didn't get it up before guys,

My calibration data is exactly the same, my click is 1280, and my downup is 0. According to wozzer, 0 for downup is better as it is the response time taken for the phone to recognise a tap, or something like that xD correct me if im wrong ;)

I have also followed this step (Taken directly out of Khuanchai's rom topic, so i take no credit whatsoever):

"16. Improve touch response in some WM 6.5 ROM:

MS added a registry that can worsen touch response on Omnia. If you feel that, go to the registry below:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Touch\Filter]

"MinimumTapTime"=dword:28

Remove this key or change value to 0 and soft reset."

I then installed FTouchSL and Touchresponse from Qbus, sector and khuanchai topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...esearch-thread/ <-- the cabs can be found about a third of page down.

This enables kinetic scrolling in various winmo menus.

Hope it helps B)

Guest steff195

Sorry guys for missing the last few days, but my net was down...

Anyway, I added new mirros in the first link. Big thanks to advancedpcs... and also to anyone else for the tips and tricks shared here for the new guys. :)

Guest blade87

Steff, I'd like to ask you, in your opinion, which build is better - 235xx, 282xx, 230xx or 236xx? Is it true that "the higher the number, the better"? I mean, for example, is 28205 better than 23620, 23620 - than 23518 etc.

yup, thnx obluette :) Sorry i didn't get it up before guys,

My calibration data is exactly the same, my click is 1280, and my downup is 0. According to wozzer, 0 for downup is better as it is the response time taken for the phone to recognise a tap, or something like that xD correct me if im wrong ;)

I have also followed this step (Taken directly out of Khuanchai's rom topic, so i take no credit whatsoever):

"16. Improve touch response in some WM 6.5 ROM:

MS added a registry that can worsen touch response on Omnia. If you feel that, go to the registry below:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Touch\Filter]

"MinimumTapTime"=dword:28

Remove this key or change value to 0 and soft reset."

I then installed FTouchSL and Touchresponse from Qbus, sector and khuanchai topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...esearch-thread/ <-- the cabs can be found about a third of page down.

This enables kinetic scrolling in various winmo menus.

Hope it helps B)

I didn't modify the calibration settings because they were real close to what i had after a new screen calibration. I left the other two settings alone and i tried the last tip , the one about deleting or setting to 0 the MinimumTapTime ( i just set it to 0 from Default 40 ) and that did the trick for me. Its much more responsive now.

Thank you for the time taken to help us .