Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

@EduX: I tested this again, at max video resolution and worked fine with TCPMP. Are you sure you associated this file type with TCPMP?

It is working now ;) . I had to switch default storage to My device and then back to My storage again.

Cool work dude...

But I am finding problems in connecting with WiFi... :-(

Does any other feel the same problem....

My WiFi is turned on and it showed connected also. but when i try to browse or try to change the Weather it says unable to retrieve the details.

But the same connection is working cool with my lap....

Can you please help me out ??

Booz

[email protected]

Guest Besho992

Hi steff,,,

is it possible that you give me files to install manilla on my stock ROM?,,,if its not a problem...

tnx

Edited by Besho992

Guest ronaldb3
@ronaldb3: don't know man, I didn't touch that keyboard. ;)

Hi steff,

Everything is working very well so far except for my keyboard problem. Even wi-fi seems good.

On the KB - I guess I am one of the few that uses the original KB with a stylus.

What I get now is a KB with the letter squares lined up. The top row is controls such as Bold and Right-Justify symbols.

The original had letters offset as a real KB and the top row was the number keys.

Any ideas anyone??? or the cab for the original KB.

Thanks,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest hamasaki
Hi steff,

Great roms u got here, i have some Chinese named contacts but with your latest rom installed i cant read chinese word..can you attach a .cab for me to install ? also i have problem with my camera too, cant play video on camera's album it will prompt out the the home screen. pls help

thanks a lot.

hi steff,

I still cant read chinese word on my phone and when i press play on camera album it will jump back to "Home" even i have installed the latest rom, pls help

Guest Bruno Adler
Cool work dude...

But I am finding problems in connecting with WiFi... :-(

Does any other feel the same problem....

My WiFi is turned on and it showed connected also. but when i try to browse or try to change the Weather it says unable to retrieve the details.

But the same connection is working cool with my lap....

Can you please help me out ??

Booz

[email protected]

Be sure active sync is not running in background, otherwise it'll not work.

Guest Negawolf

Hi steff...i,m a noob..and this is my first time flashing my PDA..

I've tried your 23529 M2Dv2 ROM, and i like it a lot..but then i found something bugging me...

When I access Program>All Program there seen a white huge gap between the end of program list and the bottom bar...

And From the setting tab, when I click on Wallpaper, nothing happen...can u help me to fix this?because i like ur ROM a lot...and it would be much better if these bug can be solved...

Thanx a lot before

Guest Negawolf

Hi steff...i,m a noob..and this is my first time flashing my PDA..

I've tried your 23529 M2Dv2 ROM, and i like it a lot..but then i found something bugging me...

When I access Program>All Program there seen a white huge gap between the end of program list and the bottom bar...

And From the setting tab, when I click on Wallpaper, nothing happen...can u help me to fix this?because i like ur ROM a lot...and it would be much better if these bug can be solved...

Thanx a lot before

Guest cosminnn
Hi Steff,

Can this ROM be installed on Omnia 2?

I have to mention that I do not have to much experience with these ROMs

Thanks in advance

Nope. This is a i900 rom only. You should look for an Omnia 2 rom.

Guest Orbit71

Hi Steff195

I come with a small questions – I do like to use the Samsung i900 WM6.5 without a SIM card – just as PDA and navigation device. When I start the device, I get the message "The SIM card is missing ….". Do you have an idea, on how to suppress this check/error message – to use the device just as PDA without SIM card? Many thanks for yours or any others feedback.

Guest braynov

@Booz

@yascohamza

Change the "operators network"

Settings-->Connections-->Operator settings.

Wait for 15 secs before switching back to original network.

Edited by braynov

Don't give up steff. Actually none of the chefs now can create something the users really want. It's the matter of whose rom fits the requirements of certain users more.

However, I am expecting a rom with no errors or bugs, stable and fast. The chefs now keep testing on new builds instead of focusing on one to correct the bugs and errors. Recently, the memory is very promising to me already, there's no need to increase them anymore.

Therefore, if you want ppl to like your rom, I suggest you to make something with least errors, fast and stable. I know it is not easy, but please tell me it is possible.

For example, Ock's rom's audio doesn't sound good, the rest is just fine, but the latest 1 can't work with garmin xt and has plenty of errors. Rzyzy's is awesome, the only thing is that battery life slightly shorter, but tolerable to me.

pdhee keeps developing new builds for testing.. but no point honestly, quality is better than quantity. Hammer's is the old 6.5 rom, i simply do not like the UI.

So, we need all kind of chefs, and we do appreciate you guys' hardwork, don't quit, and make US an AWESOME ROM! PLEASEEEE

Does this new rom support multiple selection by just sliding through the files in file explorer softly? For example, the file explorer in rzyzy's rom.

Do you have lite phonebook/contacts and call log installed? Because some of us prefer to use the lite/II dialer skin because this original dialer skin from all the roms are not really responsive when we tried to insert the number faster.

Guest bigfoune

hello steph195.. When I install "easy today launcher" on your M2D rom 28,227 it does not work .Even with activated / settings / today / element. do you have a tip please?thank you for your rom and your answers

Guest steff195

Re-cooked 28227 (both versions) because I've finally got to change the ugly Omnia icons under Settings and gave the rom a Se7en look... due to this fact, I decided to leave the icons as they come by default, I mean BIG... have a look at the first post. Links updated also. :D

Guest blade87
Can somebody make a mirror for the normal, not M2D?

Try the M2D version. I'm sure you'll like it. But again you have to download it from the first post, because steff recooked both versions.

Guest jmsmartins

hi steff!

i'm sure u've done a very nice job once again. those icons look sick :D i'm downloading right now. thanks for improving your roms and not only change build number :D

keep them up!

i will post feedback later

cheers