Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest WarriorPrincess26
Search for Advanced Configuration Tool or Favorite Hackings and try to disable Threaded SMS with those apps.

Thanks for that Blade87. I didn't realise that you could create a reistry key. So did this and now have non-threaded sms! Yay.

Thanks again Steff195.

Guest ohmi_gaad
Sleep-o-death on 23534. Anyone else?

Not sure if I would call it sleep of death. This morning when I powered up, the touchflo screen would not load and the phone locked up. I hit the soft reset button and it rebooted just fine. I'm running 23534 M2Dv2. Its nice. There was one other minor issue which went away by itself. The location in the weather widget got corrupted. After a few updates it corrected itself. Don't know if thats a phone issue or source of info issue.

Edited by ohmi_gaad

Guest lnadalon
Sleep-o-death on 23534. Anyone else?

Yes, unfortunately there was the eternal sleep on 23534. But was only once so far.

Hopefully that will not happen again, it's a great ROM! :D

Guest cosminnn
Yes, unfortunately there was the eternal sleep on 23534. But was only once so far.

Hopefully that will not happen again, it's a great ROM! :D

For me too. Not so often as before with 28230 but at least once a day ... today as day 2.

Also after a quick search (maybe too quick) on other cooking threads, nobody reported issues with 28230 or at least not the eternal sleep.

Maybe it´s something you cook in Steff, take another look.

Guest steff195

I can confirm the sleep problem in 23534. :D It seems like these last versions were sabotaged before they were released. :D

I recooked 28227 (normal version, for my personal use), I mean changed the newly introduced Se7en icons' resolution with the one in the last roms, and I tested it since the last 2 days and didn't encounter any problem. Here it is : 28227 Normal ... momentarily. :lol:

@cosminnn: it's not me, I use a standard recipe.... as I was saying.. how come the 28227 and previous were fine? 28230 and 23534 were reported since the beginning that they had problems. Reported by other chefs @xda.... not only me. :lol:

@Orbit71: there will be only these 2 versions, sorry... that would mean I would have to restart the whole procedd form the beginning... unpacking, changing, optimizing, cooking... it's time consuming.

@realyeti: only if I get $timulated. :D

Edited by steff195

Guest cosminnn
I can confirm the sleep problem in 23534. :D It seems like these last versions were sabotaged before they were released. :D

I recooked 28227 (normal version, for my personal use), I mean changed the newly introduced Se7en icons' resolution with the one in the last roms, and I tested it since the last 2 days and didn't encounter any problem. Here it is : 28227 Normal ... momentarily. :lol:

@cosminnn: it's not me, I use a standard recipe.... as I was saying.. how come the 28227 and previous were fine? 28230 and 23534 were reported since the beginning that they had problems. Reported by other chefs @xda.... not only me. :lol:

As I told you it was a very short search and only on Modaco. So ... my bad. I will try your 28227.

I liked 28230, because exept the "deep sleep" problem it was a very good rom, with fantastic performance in GPS area. I got a lock in iGO8 under 10 seconds without any registry tweaks or internet connection.

I really hope 28227 will have similar performances.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Guest lnadalon

Great ROM too! I'm using less than a day and no problem so far!

Tks Steff195

Guest steff195

23103 both versions released... check first post. :D

From what I've tested until now it doesn't seem to have any problem... but please report if you find any problem...

Edited by steff195

Do you have Pako777's Camera exe.dll and .Net + flash in your ROM'S ? Could you provide more information what you have instaled or optimised and what you removed from your ROM ? Tnx man !!!

Guest Alien-Tech
Do you have Pako777's Camera exe.dll and .Net + flash in your ROM'S ? Could you provide more information what you have instaled or optimised and what you removed from your ROM ? Tnx man !!!

+1

Hey thanks for the awsome roms! I've been using the 23519 ROM for a while now and its been great.

One problem I've had though was that it can't playback any videos on my omnia anymore.. whichever player I use says "cannot play video file". Is there any patch that I shud download to get this working?

Thanks

Ruks

Guest Caponica

Steff, urca 23103 te rog si in alta parte. Pe rapidshare nu merge mai mereu, spune ca e full. Multumesc

l.e. inca o problema, cand dau clik pe un fisier video sau mp3 din explorer imi da o eroare si nu mi-l deschide. Daca il deschid din media player se deschide fara probleme. Cum fac sa asociez anumite fisiere (extensii) cu anumite programe?

Edited by Caponica

Guest Borna Ionut
Steff, urca 23103 te rog si in alta parte. Pe rapidshare nu merge mai mereu, spune ca e full. Multumesc

l.e. inca o problema, cand dau clik pe un fisier video sau mp3 din explorer imi da o eroare si nu mi-l deschide. Daca il deschid din media player se deschide fara probleme. Cum fac sa asociez anumite fisiere (extensii) cu anumite programe?

Cu Total Commander pentru PocketPC...dai proprietati la fisierul respectiv si asociezi...

Guest Caponica
Cu Total Commander pentru PocketPC...dai proprietati la fisierul respectiv si asociezi...

Am facut asta. Imi deschide programul respectiv dar imi spune urmatoarele: La coreplay "file not found!\my" si la windows media player "The system cannot fin the file specified". CE po sa-i mai fac?

Si inca o intrebare :(. De ce nu mai merge sa vad filme streaming, direct in pagina de net? Inainte vedeam filmele de pe gsp etc.

Edited by Caponica

Guest steff195

@Urbi & Alien-Tech: if you look at the changes made through time on my rom you'll see what changes every rom has. The latest has it all, if I may put it this way. I don't write the changes made since I began cooking roms, only from a rom to another. :( To answer your question, yes, my roms have those in.

@superas: I've attached it before, HERE it is:

@Ruks: I installed TCPMP or Core player and both work fine. I think you can use other players too. Try to associate the file formats. :(

@Caponica: Ok man, I'll upload them somewhere else, but tomorrow. :(

Your files won't work unless you associate them with a certain player. Install your favorite player and go to Settings and look for file associations... it must contain that option. If it's a music player then associate your .mp3, .aac, .... to it. If it's a video, associate .avi, .mpg, .wmv... to it.

As for the live streaming, it doesn't work because I removed Streaming Player. Try to install Core Player or other program which is able to do that. :(

P.S.: Btw, it's an english forum, so, in respect for the other users, please keep it in english, maybe they have the same problems and they might find the solution if it's written in english. :(

@Tomi88: video call doesn't work with the default WM 6.5. dialer. Try installing another dialer... the standard Omnia dialer is disabled by registry, but it doesn't work anyway. :(

Edited by steff195