Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest Alien-Tech

I'll wait for some response before I'll try the new rom, because finnaly my phone is working fine without Sleeping beauty's bug (SB-Bug I name it :()

Although I am considering to finnaly leave SPB shell behind and go for M2D, and if this happens in a next days I'll sure have a shot of your rom, because I still find it one of the most visual tasty ones.

Awesome!~ your latest rom design is awesome.

However, there are still this two problems i have while using yours, ock's and pdhee's roms.

The lite/II dialer doesn't work properly on yours and ock's, while the spb mobile shell can change home background from file happens on yours, ock's and pdhee's roms. In the other hand, rzyzy's rom is okay with both the problems, but the latest build of his has some issue with the messaging ui and also the camera fonts.

All the roms are very awesome. Good job!

Guest meng1557

First of all I wanna say Hi! to all of you cookies lovers :( … and let me proudly present my custom Roms for i900 Omnia!

EDIT: 22.02.2010: 23103 Normal & M2Dv2 released! (23103 - Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4139 (February 4, 2010 18:44:41) COM3)

23103 M2Dv2

screen006m.pngscreen004om.pngscreen005.png

Video Call problem!!!! help

Guest Caponica
@Caponica: Ok man, I'll upload them somewhere else, but tomorrow. :(

Your files won't work unless you associate them with a certain player. Install your favorite player and go to Settings and look for file associations... it must contain that option. If it's a music player then associate your .mp3, .aac, .... to it. If it's a video, associate .avi, .mpg, .wmv... to it.

As for the live streaming, it doesn't work because I removed Streaming Player. Try to install Core Player or other program which is able to do that. :(

P.S.: Btw, it's an english forum, so, in respect for the other users, please keep it in english, maybe they have the same problems and they might find the solution if it's written in english.

Txq for the answer, but my english is very very poor. I understend and i try to write in english, so do not make any jokes about my english :(

Guest ohmi_gaad

So far so good Steff195 on the 23103 M2Dv2.. It it stays awake.. Is a keeper for sure..

Great stuff..

Now if I could only find a decent ASPlayer to download and install... Any suggestions anyone?

Edited by ohmi_gaad

Guest melonel

Very good ROM Steff, good touch, very nice icons, and is also very fast.

found a small problem: the font of the camera menu is a little bit strange.

Big Tks.

Keep UP!

Guest ohmi_gaad

Had a couple (literally two) incidents today of freezing up.. Not sure if maybe I was pressing too many buttons at the same time.. Both times all the buttons froze and I had to soft reset.

Will stick to it still..

Guest Frapple

Hi there, thanks for the ROM.

Can't seem to get any data connection (connected with a good HSDPA signal) but opera/active sync/weather app/etc will not connect.

Any clues? Was working with Standard + Ryrzy 6.5ROM.

Guest Frapple
try to close "activesync" with Task manager.

Nothing :(

Try app:

Tried both of them - can't see them in programs/application after installing - are they automatic.

Thanks anyway - looks like I'll hav eto choose a new ROM, can't get a connection at all with this one. Calls and SMS is working perfectly, connected at ~60% HSDPA but nothing seems to be able to actually connect!

Guest Frapple

Apparently Internet Explorer works fine, but Opera 10 Beta 3, Skyfire Browser, Weather or ActiveSync will not, they don't even attempt to access, just a flat out 'No'

Guest darkside80
Apparently Internet Explorer works fine, but Opera 10 Beta 3, Skyfire Browser, Weather or ActiveSync will not, they don't even attempt to access, just a flat out 'No'

Have you tried the "change your operator for 30 sec" trick?

Guest Frapple
Have you tried the "change your operator for 30 sec" trick?

Right, change to BT for 30 seconds and changed back, nothing, so changed to BT and restarted, changed back to Orange.

Now Active Sync connected and got emails/contacts etc, IE still works.

Can't get updated weather 'No weather data available' and Opera still doesn't work but does take 10-15 seconds to 'time out' on any website, rather than just denying it instantly.

Guest ledlight

salut

am instalat cele 2 versiuni (23103 Normal & M2Dv2) si am constatat sunt ceva probleme cu camera foto meniurile sunt distorsionate.

Insa cea mai mare bucurie : merge cartela de Digimobil (super)

:(

As vrea sa ma anunti daca ai constatat si tu acelasi lucru referitor la meniurile foto , este posibil sa fiu eu de vina , nu stiu , ca sunt incepator .

telefonul meu e Omnia i900 cu 16 Gb .

This is a ROM well cooked, excellent design and very easy to work

Good work

Guest Frapple

Afternoon all,

My sent/received messages aren't showing up in 'messaging' but are showing up in the Messages part of the M2Dv2 bar.

Any clues?

(Sorted my connetion problems I think, changed to Virgin for a bit, changed back to Orange)

Orange Maps SatNav is also working straight after install - brilliant. Thanks.

Guest lnadalon

Hello everybody!

I'm using the ROM 28227 normal and only today I note that my bluetooth is having problems. I can send files from my phone to other devices (computer, phone, etc.), but can not receive files from other devices.

The phone find other devices and is able to pairing, but when other device try transfer to my phone appears that my phone is disconnected or unavailable. The problem occurs both if I start the pairing from my phone or if the pairing is done by another device.

And if I connect my phone with the computer using the Windows Mobile Center with bluetooth, the communication is perfect and I can send and receive files normally.

The problem occurs only if my phone try receive files from another device.

Someone is having the same problem with this version? or know how to fix?

The ROM is working perfectly with other functions and I did not notice any other problem. :(

Guest steff195

@ledlight: yeah, same problems as you... it's just a build problem, not my fault... this problem occurs randomly on different builds. My recipe is the same, so, it just couldn't be me. I talked to Ock about this and he confirmed this too. :(

@Urbi: see attachment. :(

@lnadalon: you should first check if your device is visible to everyone. Many said they had this problem, but they didn't check this first. :(

Now, as news, I've cooked some of the last few released builds, but some had the camera fonts problem again, some had other, so I decided not to release them. So, if you're eager for new roms from me, just wait, I'm scanning the area for new builds :( , but I just don't want to release again builds that have various problems. So, check this thread again for news. :(

Clock.rar