Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest jms2367
salut

am instalat cele 2 versiuni (23103 Normal & M2Dv2) si am constatat sunt ceva probleme cu camera foto meniurile sunt distorsionate.

Insa cea mai mare bucurie : merge cartela de Digimobil (super)

:(

As vrea sa ma anunti daca ai constatat si tu acelasi lucru referitor la meniurile foto , este posibil sa fiu eu de vina , nu stiu , ca sunt incepator .

telefonul meu e Omnia i900 cu 16 Gb .

This is a ROM well cooked, excellent design and very easy to work

Good work

hi, hope you can translate into English the first part of your post. thanks. :(

Guest lnadalon
Hello everybody!

I'm using the ROM 28227 normal and only today I note that my bluetooth is having problems. I can send files from my phone to other devices (computer, phone, etc.), but can not receive files from other devices.

The phone find other devices and is able to pairing, but when other device try transfer to my phone appears that my phone is disconnected or unavailable. The problem occurs both if I start the pairing from my phone or if the pairing is done by another device.

And if I connect my phone with the computer using the Windows Mobile Center with bluetooth, the communication is perfect and I can send and receive files normally.

The problem occurs only if my phone try receive files from another device.

Someone is having the same problem with this version? or know how to fix?

The ROM is working perfectly with other functions and I did not notice any other problem. biggrin.gif

@lnadalon: you should first check if your device is visible to everyone. Many said they had this problem, but they didn't check this first. :(

Yes, the phone is visible to other devices. But I can not receive any file. I realy dont understand why this happens. :(

Guest jim2sad

thanks alot steff195... and i want to ask that... izzit possible to make a changes of the start menu from 3 row to 4 row..???

look for reply asap .... thanks alot... sorry for my bad language..

Hi steff,

I am sorry for my english, I am from the czech republic and I have problem with your rom 23519 Released! Normal and M2Dv2 versions! (Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4511 (January 14, 2010) 15:53:44) - AKU 5500.

After I flash omnia with this rom, omnia working correctly 14 days, no problems... Great rom :( But, now, hidden my SD card (storage card), in omnia do not exist,

IGO not working :( ... I reastarted the phone, put out and put in SD card manually, but no issue. I dont do HR reset or flash again :( Ok, thanks for any idea. Best Regards Martin

Tnx for clock.exe but if you could upload a standard win clock.exe not the tclock.exe... I have exact same problem with bluetooth and it's checked make visible.... Can someone provide some fix ?

Edited by Urbi

Guest woody2k
Afternoon all,

My sent/received messages aren't showing up in 'messaging' but are showing up in the Messages part of the M2Dv2 bar.

Any clues?

(Sorted my connetion problems I think, changed to Virgin for a bit, changed back to Orange)

Orange Maps SatNav is also working straight after install - brilliant. Thanks.

Same problem with the messaging. I'm using M2D rom 23103. Messages are appearing in either Windows messaging or M2D tab but not both. Also the tone doesnt always sound. Have changed operator for 30secs and back but doesnt seem to of made any difference

Guest Rabbit_1981

Hi Steff

i'm using ur latest normal 23103 - Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4139 (February 4, 2010 18:44:41) COM3 release on ,y i900L in ISRAEL and it works fine exept for 2 things so far

1 - mouse track doens't work

2 - and more important i can't make any video calls !

any ideas ?

thanks

Edited by Rabbit_1981

Guest Trackerfire

Hello Steff,

First of all I love your roms, but can you make the latest m2d rom for me with a dutch t9? I can't do it by myself and tried it and googled it for ages...

Kind regards,

Dominique

Guest steff195

28232 finally out... with camera fonts and deep sleep problems solved. :(

@Trackerfire: no, I don't have the time.

@George_red_storm: don't know man, don't remember everyone's date.

@advancedpcs: thanks, as usual... :(

Guest Frapple

Morning!

Thanks for the ROM - eventually got my data working, switched to another network, turning phone off/on then switched back.

Just wondering how/if I can make the OmniaLite Calender & Phonebook my default applications for these actions?

Guest George_red_storm

Thanks very much stef for the new rom!

What is the difference between 21893 and 28232?

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest leunamme

Hello Steff and others, I've been patiently waiting for Samsung to release it's official WM 6.5 ROM for Omnia, but it seems that wouldn't happen.

I've been hesitant in upgrading my ROM until now, so I did follow this.. and want to give it a try, since many gave positive feedback.

Hope you could help me on upgrading my Phone

Here's my current version:

PDA: i900DXIA5/DZIA5

PHONE: i900DXIA2

running stock ROM WM6.1

My question is, can I immediately upgrade my phone with my current phone version?

I am currently downloading the latest ROM...

TIA :(