Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest steff195

22013 Normal version released... lots of fixes & news... see first post.

@Vajira:

- Touch Player should work, but you can use something better instead;

- widgets removed;

- 142mb/62mb.

Guest FelipeRRM
Hey, awesome ROMs, download 25014 and it works flawlesly.

Thing is, isn't 28232 supposed to be newer? You posted it before the version I downloaded, but it's number is "higher", that's why I think it's newer.

PS: M2Dv2 ROM.

Can you guys help me?

Guest steff195
Can you guys help me?

The two roms are from different branches, 25014 is newer indeed because it was released after 28232... I saw that branch was discontinued... too bad, I was a fan of that branch. For branch information see the bottom of the first post.

Hi all,

Our Direct Download mirror for:

22013 NORMAL

Enjoy steff's hard work! :huh:

Advancedpcs :blink:

Thanks again! :P

Guest lonely2k5

steff195

great rom...but

xda_uc not working correctly...it runs on 1st boot so before it finished installing everything the phone reboots after initial boot...xda_uc should run on 2nd boot

other thing...

samsung volume control ... well this is the uglyest thing on omnia ever...the default one from wm is way better...hope you could change it in the next one as there is no way to remove it after cooking....

thanx great rom otherwise...

p.s. rom 22013 is the word about

Edited by lonely2k5

Guest steff195

Yeah, I noticed that too, but you should try a hard reset (from the menu, not from the buttons)... I noticed that sometimes it works. Not always acts like that. When I tried the last few betas before I released it I didn't experienced that anymore. Strange...

Anyway, I was talking to Ock about that and tried to find out a solution together, but he said he had that problem too.

I was contacting even the creator of XDA_UC for a little help, but I'm still waiting for an answer... until that you can ignore it and install files manually, and enjoy the rom. :huh: (you can't say the rom is bad just because of that, it's the first time I introduced that, so it will sure get better in time).

About the volume control, will take a look and try to set the Microsoft one as default. I kinda liked it better too, but I didn't know if I should have replaced the Samsung one or not. That's why always the feedback is a good thing.

Thanks for replying. :P

Guest lonely2k5

i think the same way...

just want to tell you so you know and can fix it...no bad things about it...

nice to see that you like to hear about problems and try to fix it...

otherwise is a great rom... fast and great touch response...

just another thing...don't get me wrong...i try to help and not saying it's a bad rom...

you could include nodata (any program for that) and some program for reset..maybe as a tools dir in programs...so we can reset it with program no with buttons....

you are the fastest rom cooker now...

keep up the good work... !!!

p.s. i always do 2x hard reset after flashing...but with button combination...

Edited by lonely2k5

Guest scaie

Heuh. At 00:00 going to the 1st of May suddenly my phone gave a little bleep.

I went checking it out, noticed no new messages but what I did notice was something like 'no service - phone off'.

Then after a bit it came up saying that this concludes the Beta testing and thanks for helping.

Like double u tie ef m8. :huh:

So basically I can't use my phone untill I put a new ROM on there. :P

Edited by scaie

Guest steff195

Now testing 28233. :huh: Hmmm... I'm satisfied of it... One thing I've noticed in this build is Office Mobile 2010... which (from what I know) wasn't included in this branch. Anyway, that's a good news that they released, finally, after a long time a 28XXX release (my favorite branch). I thought they dropped it, but: Surprise!... they released another build. :P

One thing in my mind though: should I release a M2Dv2 version of this build too? I saw M2Dv2 caused some problems and that's why I though of dropping it. So, that's I ask for your opinion, one more time. :blink:

Guest lsherif

[quote name='steff195' date='May 3

One thing in my mind though: should I release a M2Dv2 version of this build too? I saw M2Dv2 caused some problems and that's why I though of dropping it. So, that's I ask for your opinion, one more time. :huh:

Edited by lsherif

Guest FelipeRRM
The two roms are from different branches, 25014 is newer indeed because it was released after 28232... I saw that branch was discontinued... too bad, I was a fan of that branch. For branch information see the bottom of the first post.

Thanks again! :huh:

What's a branch?

Guest steff195

@FelipeRRM: Branches of WM Development:

(Here is what all these different version numbers relate to, and a summary of their features).

212xx = AKU1, all builds leading up to and including WM 6.5

213xx = MOT motorola

214xx = ???

215xx = SAM samsung

216xx = HTC htc

217xx = COM1, continuing dev of 6.5.0.1 - 6.5.0.40

218xx = COM2, continuing dev of 6.5.0.50

219xx = MD, feature test branch, pretty much dead now. (unstable features are added here, this tree is based on COM1, so older base OS code, but the UI/UX code is newer)

22xxx = SEMC sony ericsson

*230xx = COM3, continuing development

*234xx = COM4, appears to be abandoned.

*235xx = COM5, more GUI changes here. New Outlook Interface.

*236xx = LG Electronics Branch

*24xxx = Possible HTC branch

*25xxx = SEMC - Sony Ericsson

*280xx, 282xx = WMD. This is a continuation of com3 from 23090. Most of the changes appear to be with IE

231xx has threaded email

235xx has threaded email

236xx has threaded email.

Guest Vajira
22013 Normal version released... lots of fixes & news... see first post.

@Vajira:

- Touch Player should work, but you can use something better instead;

- widgets removed;

- 142mb/62mb.

tnx steff195,

anyway can u tell me some better video player for omnia. i am using DivX mobile, but having a problem with Audio Video Sync of DivX mobile.

tnx again..

Guest steff195

@Vajira: video player that supports subtitles: TCPMP; whitout subtitles: Core Player.

Now @all: 28233 Normal/M2Dv2 released in first post. Details in there too. :huh:

Guest dan77net

STEFF , Thank you for your GREAT work!

CAN YOU GIVE me please, the DIALER WP7 ? I like it a lot

Thanks again for your Great ROMS

Guest molko

Hey Steff, nice work and thanks for Manila version.. :P but i'm wondering what about GPS fix.

I mean, is the modding of the registry is already cooked in the rom or we should do that for ourselves?

Thanks again for your works and for your hard patience :D

Guest steff195
Hey Steff, nice work and thanks for Manila version.. :P but i'm wondering what about GPS fix.

I mean, is the modding of the registry is already cooked in the rom or we should do that for ourselves?

Thanks again for your works and for your hard patience :D

Don't know what you're talking about... what gps fix, what does it do? What's wrong with the actual one? Gimme some more details and I might cook it in. I've seen so many topics with fixes in here that I really don't know which is who. :P

If I think twice it might be related to the phone part rather than the pda one (as you know my roms don't have the phone part). Anyway, I'm waiting for those details.

Guest molko
Don't know what you're talking about... what gps fix, what does it do? What's wrong with the actual one? Gimme some more details and I might cook it in. I've seen so many topics with fixes in here that I really don't know which is who. :P

If I think twice it might be related to the phone part rather than the pda one (as you know my roms don't have the phone part). Anyway, I'm waiting for those details.

Ok sorry Steff u're right :D

Btw. take a look to this 3d http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...00-i8000-omnia/

i'm talking about the registry editing written in the first post :P

Guest black_seth

hey steff, nice work for the rom, i've been change my rom since the last sector's made :P

but, since i used auto orientation, can u modified the start menu and M2D home to adjust with the landscape mode?

and could u add pdf reader and opera mobile to it, since its a better browser then ie :P

and why i can add another program at program shortcut in M2D except the original program from ur rom :D

but, except those all above overall is good...

btw is this one possible for omnia GUI, its from sense 2.0

http://community.pointui.com/topic/pointsense-wm7-theme

Edited by black_seth

Guest dzerry75

flashed your m2d v2 rom to my omnia.very impressive! but im having trouble with connecting to internet though its already connected to a wireless network. any help is highly appreciated. thanks and more roms to come.