Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest omniacwazy
Here are my links:

22022 Normal

22022 M2Dv2

Hello Mandrake, any chance of uploading to Rapidshare or Hotfile? I experienced such slow download speeds, i.e. 5kb/min to 8kb/min which makes the download extremely time consuming - over 4 hours.

Guest Mandrake333
Hello Mandrake, any chance of uploading to Rapidshare or Hotfile? I experienced such slow download speeds, i.e. 5kb/min to 8kb/min which makes the download extremely time consuming - over 4 hours.

The files are hosted on my own server, but don't know why you get such slow speeds.. I almost always get > 1mb/sec, so maybe there have been many people downloading when you tried

Guest fmart01
22024 Normal/M2dv2 released! (AKU 5306 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4911 (May 18 2010. 15:43:30) )

See first post!

please give me:

- Free Storage:

- Free memory:

Guest Selim YUKSEL

steff god job man... I like your rom... Can you up ram memory size ? pagepool I think if you up size to 98-99 mb will work fast.

Guest simitza2005

Hey there! steff u might recognise me from mw. i admire your work but i'm having some problems with the call waiting feature on 282.... md2v. When i call someone who's in a call i can't see the waiting alert or hearing the callwait.wav...i runned some scripts but...still nothing. could u please try and help me?! 10x !

Edited by simitza2005

Guest steff195
please give me:

- Free Storage:

- Free memory:

Don't know exactly... if I remember correctly in the normal version about 138mb/61mb free. In the M2Dv2 version the figures drop a bit.

steff god job man... I like your rom... Can you up ram memory size ? pagepool I think if you up size to 98-99 mb will work fast.

The pagepool is 8mb... I tried some other numbers (6,10,12), but this seemed the best to me.

Hey there! steff u might recognise me from mw. i admire your work but i'm having some problems with the call waiting feature on 282.... md2v. When i call someone who's in a call i can't see the waiting alert or hearing the callwait.wav...i runned some scripts but...still nothing. could u please try and help me?! 10x !

Try the attached file... extract it and place it under /Windows. I think this is the file responsible of that. This file was removed by me from the SYS files and that's why you get that problem, but thanks for noticing, I'll let it in next time... this way I can improve my roms. ;)

callwait.rar

Edited by steff195

Guest simitza2005

mda...nothing works...damn...could anyone give me a hand? so?? any luck? did anyone encountered this problem, what's the catch???

Edited by simitza2005

Guest lake_mackoy

Hi steff! Your cooked roms are trully amazing! and i really like it! i have already tried and installed some of your roms especially the latest one. but i have some trouble playing videos from youtbe!how do i fix this? Can you please help me!tnx

Guest 4l3554ndr0

Hi all,I have a problem with call..when someone call me and I take the call,I must wait 2 o 3 second to hear and speak.

Is there a fix to hear and reply immediatly to the call?

thank's

Guest 4l3554ndr0

another problem:in the preview version,I have successfully installed titanium fullscreen weather,tcpmp phenom,Ccomm and Clauncher..but in the ultimate version I can't..

why? is there a way to resolve the problem?

Guest steff195
Hi steff! Your cooked roms are trully amazing! and i really like it! i have already tried and installed some of your roms especially the latest one. but i have some trouble playing videos from youtbe!how do i fix this? Can you please help me!tnx

I don't use youtube on my phone, so I didn't watch for fixes/apps/tweaks... but I remember I saw something on this site. Please have a look.

Hi all,I have a problem with call..when someone call me and I take the call,I must wait 2 o 3 second to hear and speak.

Is there a fix to hear and reply immediatly to the call?

thank's

I didn't have that problem on any of my roms... it may be a network related issue/

another problem:in the preview version,I have successfully installed titanium fullscreen weather,tcpmp phenom,Ccomm and Clauncher..but in the ultimate version I can't..

why? is there a way to resolve the problem?

What preview version, what ultimate? I didn't get the idea... ;)

Edited by steff195

Guest 4l3554ndr0
What preview version, what ultimate? I didn't get the idea... ;)

the preview version is EDIT 31.05.2010: 22022 Normal and It's all ok..

the new version,EDIT 16.06.2010: 22024 Normal,have these problems..

another thing..Is a way to install titanium weather full screen?i have search but no result :(

Guest Inu Sinukamiya

Hi!

I can not get the the ROM "steff195_i900_6.5.X._22024" installed on Omnia i900 16GB. I can flash it without any problems. But after flashing it will loop rebooting because it will always try to install the 3G_GUIM.CAB.

Can you tell me where this file is located?

Guest Tha Pod

How do I get the sim card icon back to the main menu? I have applications running on it. Am using 22024 rom.

Edited by Tha Pod

Guest steff195
Hi!

I can not get the the ROM "steff195_i900_6.5.X._22024" installed on Omnia i900 16GB. I can flash it without any problems. But after flashing it will loop rebooting because it will always try to install the 3G_GUIM.CAB.

Can you tell me where this file is located?

I don't know what's causing you that. I don't encounter that problem and I have the same model.

How do I get the sim card icon back to the main menu? I have applications running on it. Am using 22024 rom.

Look into /Windows for satapp.lnk, copy it (using Resco Explorer) and then go to /Windows/Start Menu/Programs and Paste Shortcut. There you have it in the Start Menu again. ;)

in the latest rom 22024 m2dv2 camera prewiev not working and video files not recognizet :(

It's a known bug in Manilla version. You'll see the video afterwards with a video player.

Guest ColinNL

Hi There Steff , I like your roms very much , they are compact but full of good stuff. Excuses for my bad english i am dutch.

In the 6.1 version wich came with my omnia i had an wake-up function build in , this was not the wake function that stands by the clock , is there any change that you can build in that wake up function?