Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest 4l3554ndr0

I've found and installed any themes for m2d..but in the end I don't like it,but now I can't return at the original theme..how can I do?

Guest Arturnikon

"QUOTE(danielavk @ Jun 23 2010, 02:37)

in the latest rom 22024 m2dv2 camera prewiev not working and video files not recognizet

It's a known bug in Manilla version. You'll see the video afterwards with a video player. "

Sorry… but it is only possible to see the videos at home in ours PC. !!!

Can you fix that!! At this point. is not possible to see any type of video files (probably you have to give the access to view you tube videos )

Why you do not install the MSN?

Guest vizolover

22024 Normal Link Wayyyyy too slow to download for me, often the download stops... Mirror Mandrake gave me a crc error on rar extract both times i downloaded :lol:

Guest larsnl

I have install the rom but when i configure my 3g settings the modem does not appear in the list.

I can also connect but when i open for example internet explorer the connection is lost.

Can somebody help me :lol:?

Guest Arturnikon
I have install the rom but when i configure my 3g settings the modem does not appear in the list.

I can also connect but when i open for example internet explorer the connection is lost.

Can somebody help me :lol:?

try to do a hard reset!

Guest steff195

@larsnl: that's not my rom, I think that's not even an Omnia rom, judging by the resolution :lol: ... so I can't help you...

EDIT 29.06.2010: 24618 Normal/M2dv2 released! (AKU5307 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 5414 (June 13 2010. 15:45:23) )

See first post for details/changes. :D

Also, if you wanna buy me a beer (for my work) in these hot summer days, I'd be glad to accept it. :D

Guest Lunchbox77

can i gt back to th original MS icons? i would like to try your rom, i just don't like the main menu :lol: it's customized

Guest larsnl

haha :D , no i know it's not your rom but it gives a idea what iám talking about.

I have the 16 June version of your rom but i will try the latest this evening.

Thanks for the reply :lol:!

Guest larsnl

@Steff195

The new rom is running fine!

Problem with the modem is solved to change the operator settings en then switch it back to my own operator again.

Thanks for the rom if you lived near i buy you a beer :lol:!

Guest goblinz

Hi have just flash my omnia i900. :lol:

it did not go well. It stopped at a few percent i use USDL grandprix to flash

When I start the phone it will upload a picture in the screen. there is a picture of a phone and an exclamation point !.

The phone wont boot up.

there is something to do? or is it just scrap now.

Edited by goblinz

Guest brazuka
Hi have just flash my omnia i900. :lol:

When I start the phone it will upload a picture in the screen. there is a picture of a phone and an exclamation point !.

The phone wont boot up.

Relax... you didn't bricked you device...

Just be sure that you battery is fully charged and you are using the correct Samsung Modem Driver (XP or Vista) and same for GrandPrix either and try to flash it again.

You can also try to flash using another USB port.

Edited by brazuka

Guest steff195
can i gt back to th original MS icons? i would like to try your rom, i just don't like the main menu :lol: it's customized

Yes, you can change the programs' icons even the 3 settings ones (personal, system, connections) by replacing Start_Menu_... corresponding icon... but you can't change the settings' submenus ones, they are located in SecCPLMain.cpl... and I don't know if you are allowed to change it. That cpl file is also a customized one, to change the default Omnia icons (that came from original rom), that looked awful and pixelated. I hope you understood me. :D

Here are my links:

24618 Normal

24618 M2Dv2

Dude, as always, big thanks! :D

@Steff195

The new rom is running fine!

Problem with the modem is solved to change the operator settings en then switch it back to my own operator again.

Thanks for the rom if you lived near i buy you a beer :)!

:) You can use paypal to bring us closer. :D

Hi have just flash my omnia i900. :D

The phone wont boot up.

Take a deep breath and relax... you didn't break your phone...it just didn't update well. If you used Grandprix it means you're using either Vista or 7. For both you need the Samsung driver, Grandprix for Vista/7 and Windows Mobile Device Center for Vista (go here, select one of the countries below, it doesn't matter which one, select Vista, and in the next screen download the program). Install all of these, eventually reboot your pc, and restart the updating process. It should work now. :)

Guest steff195
Does anyone have a link to the samsung phonepad that i can download?

Here! It's the Samsung Keyboard (black) with Samsung Phonepad included... but I recommend Resco Keyboard 6.0.... I like the slide to get to numbers/symbols/calculator thing. :lol:

Guest brazuka

Steff,

Before flash my phone, my clock, date and 3G connections were automatically seted up.

Now, I have to set it up manually.

This time, I flashed my ROM using the .exe on Windows XP and I noticed that customer.csc has been updated either.

Is it something about the customer.csc update or it's just a ROM caracteristic?

Thanks!

Guest steff195
Steff,

Before flash my phone, my clock, date and 3G connections were automatically seted up.

Now, I have to set it up manually.

This time, I flashed my ROM using the .exe on Windows XP and I noticed that customer.csc has been updated either.

Is it something about the customer.csc update or it's just a ROM caracteristic?

Thanks!

I always had to manually set my clock/date. About the 3g settings, they are automatically set up...check operator settings...click on your network, wait a few seconds, and it should be ok. I don't understand the csc problem. If you used my exe, it updated it automatically, everything is as it should be. Please explain again if your problem persist. :lol:

Guest goblinz

Hi and thanks for your help, it worked well when I switched to another usb port.

But no samsung phonepad in the new version, have tried to download Samsung keyboards but may not Swedish T9.

And no phonepad in the dowload link.

Can you put back the samsung keyboards/keypad and phonepad or get me one link there i can download them all in swedish t9 please

i olny use the Phonepad .

now i went back to 22024 M2Dv2

Guest brazuka
I always had to manually set my clock/date. About the 3g settings, they are automatically set up...check operator settings...click on your network, wait a few seconds, and it should be ok. I don't understand the csc problem. If you used my exe, it updated it automatically, everything is as it should be. Please explain again if your problem persist. :lol:

The operator settings dropdown is empty for me.

I'm not sure but maybe the Brazil Phone Config should be added into your ROM to make it work in brazilian devices.

About de csc, I was just wondering if the fact of updating csc is related with these problems with 3G and the Clock.