Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Good work you've made Shtef,

It came in my attention your very nice theme. There is any chance to try it as a .cab file?

Thanks a lot,

Keep it up with your nice work!

All the best

Guest steff195
Good work you've made Shtef,

It came in my attention your very nice theme. There is any chance to try it as a .cab file?

Thanks a lot,

Keep it up with your nice work!

All the best

You have the link to the original file in my latest's rom description. As for my version, I don't have it as a .cab, just as an .ext, for cooking.

u r the best :lol: keep the good work :)

Thanks! :(

Finally downloaded and installed your ROM!

Very fast and impressive free memory!

125 Mb Storage & 61.94 Mb RAM free - after first hard reset

Thank you very much for your sharing.

I'll keep on running and report if somethig comes up.

Cheers!

Guest steff195

Made some improvements, so... another rom out.. :) ... see 1st post.

So, enjoy... you don't know how much it lasts. :lol:

Rapidshare mirrors later on today....

Edited by steff195

Guest saadkhan.net

Download link is not working for me! :S

Steff, please provide the Mirrors... i am very desperate to try your new rom, and can you please also Cook a lite version of the same rom ? Lite versions are Smooth, just add some tweaks, leave the pre-installed applications ? is it possible bro... ?

Edited by saadkhan.net

Guest felix.villalobos

In using this and other programs to upgrade my Omnia 2 to 6.5, the pda files come in a bin format. How do I turn it into an MST file? I am at a loss, so any hints or help would be greatly appreciated?

Guest steff195
Download link is not working for me! :S

Steff, please provide the Mirrors... i am very desperate to try your new rom, and can you please also Cook a lite version of the same rom ? Lite versions are Smooth, just add some tweaks, leave the pre-installed applications ? is it possible bro... ?

I'll upload it to rapidshare. I have an account there, but... I kinda wanted to avoid uploading this rom to rapidshare though, cause my acount will expire soon, and I think, they'll delete the files also... the are so m#%$^. :lol: As for the Lite version, dude, I barely have the time for this, that means less file cooking/more testing, to check that everything is still working... please understand me. :)

hi! u are great master! your rom*s are great.

Thanks! :( I saw your flag... you're one of my own kind. :)

In using this and other programs to upgrade my Omnia 2 to 6.5, the pda files come in a bin format. How do I turn it into an MST file? I am at a loss, so any hints or help would be greatly appreciated?

Dude, don't try this for your Omnia 2! You'll f$%$ up your phone! :( This is for Omnia 1 only!

Guest steff195

Added rapidshare mirrors... that's the best I can help.

If someone wanna help with more mirrors, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Edited by steff195

Hi.. I have some kind of problem.. Sometimes,the phone hangs while messaging.. It hangs at the "message sent" screen.. Does anyone having this problem? Is it because of the beta version of WM 6.5.x? Thank you in advance..

Guest JoeWasEre

Great work, steff195.

I was having problems with my i900 and found this thread while searching how to reformat, and decided to try your software. It runs really nicely and looks great. Very smooth; nice layout. Well done.

Am I right in thinking that scrolling from one picture/photo to another is disabled sometimes? It works fine in Pictures & Videos (without any scroll effect, just a straight image switch), but from "pictures" on the home screen... which links to Media Album... no scrolling between images in Media Album? In Media Album the images move, but just bounce back rather than moving to the next image. Scrolling works really smoothly on the home screen by the way, so you can return to the home screen to move to the next image. It would be good to be able to scroll under Media Album. I assume this isn't just me(?)

Also, for adding new contacts... When entering the name, the keyboard pops up to type in. However, when you've done the name and move to "Add mobile tel", the keyboard/keypad doesn't pop up, just a new "Mobile tel" box to input into. You have to bring the keyboard up manually, then switch to keypad/numbers input. Don't know if it's possible to bring up the number pad up automatically from there(?)

Other than that, everything is really excellent. I'm really happy to have my phone working properly again, and it's twice as good as it was before. Thanks for sharing :lol:

[EDIT] Contacts in texts? I just get +44xxxxxxxxxx numbers (UK).

Edited by JoeWasEre

Guest steff195
steff , can you make a cab file for your aero theme , it is so cool

thanks

I just have it as an .EXT... I will try to make it a .cab.

men!your rom it`s working perfect,just perfect! u r A Superstar

Thanks! Appreciate it! :)

Hi.. I have some kind of problem.. Sometimes,the phone hangs while messaging.. It hangs at the "message sent" screen.. Does anyone having this problem? Is it because of the beta version of WM 6.5.x? Thank you in advance..

I think that's not a problem... it's just 6.5... it's slower than 6.1.

Great work, steff195.

I was having problems with my i900 and found this thread while searching how to reformat, and decided to try your software. It runs really nicely and looks great. Very smooth; nice layout. Well done.

Am I right in thinking that scrolling from one picture/photo to another is disabled sometimes? It works fine in Pictures & Videos (without any scroll effect, just a straight image switch), but from "pictures" on the home screen... which links to Media Album... no scrolling between images in Media Album? In Media Album the images move, but just bounce back rather than moving to the next image. Scrolling works really smoothly on the home screen by the way, so you can return to the home screen to move to the next image. It would be good to be able to scroll under Media Album. I assume this isn't just me(?)

Also, for adding new contacts... When entering the name, the keyboard pops up to type in. However, when you've done the name and move to "Add mobile tel", the keyboard/keypad doesn't pop up, just a new "Mobile tel" box to input into. You have to bring the keyboard up manually, then switch to keypad/numbers input. Don't know if it's possible to bring up the number pad up automatically from there(?)

Other than that, everything is really excellent. I'm really happy to have my phone working properly again, and it's twice as good as it was before. Thanks for sharing :lol:

[EDIT] Contacts in texts? I just get +44xxxxxxxxxx numbers (UK).

Thanks for the appreciations! As for those issues, I'll take a look to see what I can do... although some of them might be build related... I didn't touch Contacts, for example.

By the way, are you Joe T....r? If so, thanks for your generous donation. Really appreciate it. :( ... it kinda makes me go on with this rom building...

i donload the rom and just flash it..

but, after that, my omnia cant play video (avi,flv,etc..)

is it normal??

and where i can donload software for play a video??

thanks b4..

============

edit (21Sept2010 9:40)

thank for your tutorial, i try that, and it works!

the 'problem' fix.

Edited by r2puffy

Guest steff195
i donload the rom and just flash it..

but, after that, my omnia cant play video (avi,flv,etc..)

is it normal??

and where i can donload software for play a video??

thanks b4..

So, you need a player for video files? How about the idea that it is already included in rom?! :) Have you ever heard of TCPMP? If you finally found it in Start Menu, try to go to Settings/File types (inside TCPMP, of course) and associate the file types with it. :lol: People like you spread the idea that my roms are not ok... because they don't know how to use their phones. No heart feelings.

Guest JoeWasEre
Thanks for the appreciations! As for those issues, I'll take a look to see what I can do... although some of them might be build related... I didn't touch Contacts, for example.

By the way, are you Joe T....r? If so, thanks for your generous donation. Really appreciate it. ... it kinda makes me go on with this rom building...

Yep, that was me. You don't have to do any more work to this tho'. It's up to a high standard as it is, y'know? Just thought I'd give you the feedback in case you wanted to keep improving this one.

Contacts seem to be sorted now in texts, since I've got incoming texts again. Same thing always happened when you added new contacts from what I remember, so that's cool.

...People like you spread the idea that my roms are not ok... because they don't know how to use their phones...

Yeah, this latest update is working really well. Great job.