Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest vampy_cta

stef dar un rom cu m2d ai ceva care sa nu faca probleme??

am incercat mai multe si ba se blocheaza ba nu accepta cine stie ce aplicatii ba nu deschide tot.

ce zici ma poti ajuta cu o parere???

Guest steff195
I love your rom.

I added SKIN TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark" by sv0911. It's beautiful and fast.

Yeah, that's nice, I already thought of cooking it in my roms, but it's a huge job... there were a lot of files/registry/tweaks to cook in. By the way, I didn't watch that topic lately, is there a "all in one" cab for this?... I might give it a second try... :)

I wonder whether or not *#0228# command work in these roms? Can anyone who has installed one of these, clarify it?

Just tested, it works... but remember, only with the default WinMo dialer. :lol:

stef dar un rom cu m2d ai ceva care sa nu faca probleme??

am incercat mai multe si ba se blocheaza ba nu accepta cine stie ce aplicatii ba nu deschide tot.

ce zici ma poti ajuta cu o parere???

O sa-ti zic in engleza, de dragul ideii ca suntem pe un forum strain.

Translation: I'll reply to you in english, given the fact that we use a foreign (english) forum. :(

So, I'd say you better drop that M2D ideas... that system is unstable on our phone... one can see it's not meant for our Omnia. I like it also, but since it brings only problems...

And... regarding your 2nd question: you can choose whatever OS you like, the one that suits you best... In my oppinion 6.1. is kinda old, I wouldn't use it.

Edited by steff195

Guest Yann Tahiti

Hi, thanks for this great job !

i would like add some menu on home, is it possible?

sorry i'm newbiz .... i tried to change advanced setting >Menu > More setting > Touchflo 3D but i've an error while loading touchflo 3D configuration.

I would like add contact menu and "GPS" with igo8 and google map link

thanks

Yann

So, you need a player for video files? How about the idea that it is already included in rom?! :) Have you ever heard of TCPMP? If you finally found it in Start Menu, try to go to Settings/File types (inside TCPMP, of course) and associate the file types with it. :lol: People like you spread the idea that my roms are not ok... because they don't know how to use their phones. No heart feelings.

Sorry bro, i'm not familiar yet with this phone,

Thank for your Great ROM.

It working really well and fast.

(and your fast response :()

Guest pharao010

he steff195 once again i can say.... thank you for this rom :) . although my omnia is old and gettin`tired of all my flashing it :lol:

these roms make it fun to add/tweak and play around with the omnia for a bit longer.

thank you, gracias, merci, bedankt, danke, grazzi, asante, tack ......

Ok, thanks for *#0228# replies. I already use WinMo dialer as it means more free rsm. :lol:

I now wonder whether CPU frequency is locked between 420 - 624, or it can go down to 210 MHz to save power. :)

Edit: 04.23

I installed the ROM. Test mode works without installing test mode cab. I can listen to music with 210 MHz CPU. :( (In fact it is possible with 108 MHz too, but even original Omnia drivers doesn't want that. :) )

Edited by sis651

Guest steff195
Sorry bro, i'm not familiar yet with this phone,

Thank for your Great ROM.

It working really well and fast.

(and your fast response :))

No problem, I'm glad you like it.

he steff195 once again i can say.... thank you for this rom :) . although my omnia is old and gettin`tired of all my flashing it :(

these roms make it fun to add/tweak and play around with the omnia for a bit longer.

thank you, gracias, merci, bedankt, danke, grazzi, asante, tack ......

:) You missed my romanian thank you. :lol: It's: "multumesc". And... I think in italian is "grazie". :P

Hi all,

this rom is amazing!

Just one thing, if I tap on link "pictures" on main menu, I cannot activate slide show of pics: why?

Thanks

Use Resco Picture Viewer... it has more features.

Ok, thanks for *#0228# replies. I already use WinMo dialer as it means more free rsm. :lol:

I now wonder whether CPU frequency is locked between 420 - 624, or it can go down to 210 MHz to save power. :)

Edit: 04.23

I installed the ROM. Test mode works without installing test mode cab. I can listen to music with 210 MHz CPU. :( (In fact it is possible with 108 MHz too, but even original Omnia drivers doesn't want that. :) )

Just perfect. Thanks!

Guest satriani81

Thx Steff for your answer!!

I've another question: I just installed i8000 phonebook on my omnia, evth works fine but when I tap on "contacts", it's outlook contacts to start, not the new ones installed.

do you have a cab or script to change registry key associated to "contacts" link?

Thanks again!

Guest m2millenium

Hi,

is it normal that I receive a CRC error when unzipping it? a 93MB file is unzipped, though. And the .exe file regularly starts, but I'm afraid something can go wrong during the flashing.

I can only be successfull in downloading it from RapidShare (the mirror).

any suggestion?

Hi,

is it normal that I receive a CRC error when unzipping it? a 93MB file is unzipped, though. And the .exe file regularly starts, but I'm afraid something can go wrong during the flashing.

I can only be successfull in downloading it from RapidShare (the mirror).

any suggestion?

Don't install it if you have a CRC error try to download it again. I had no problem with the file. :lol:

Guest Besho992

hii steff,,,, today i flashed my i900 with your latest ROM,,, it all went well,, with no problem,, the program said job done so i disconected my phone,,, now i cant start the phone at all,,, is it bricked or it can be fixed????

pliz help,, anyone

hii steff,,,, today i flashed my i900 with your latest ROM,,, it all went well,, with no problem,, the program said job done so i disconected my phone,,, now i cant start the phone at all,,, is it bricked or it can be fixed????

pliz help,, anyone

Try a soft/hard reset or try to reflash it

Guest m2millenium
Don't install it if you have a CRC error try to download it again. I had no problem with the file. :lol:

Thx guy...

cau u please upload it again in another server (mediafire for example)?

I've already tried several times, always with the same problem..

Guest steff195

pliz help,, anyone

I'm sorry to hear that! The only solution is to try a new flash... maybe something went wrong... although I doubt it, since it said job done... I'm afraid that your pone might have suffered an hardware problem. Anyway... make sure the files are extracted correctly. I think you checked already that the files are the right ones for your system. And, most important: do everything with patience, in order to make sure you don't do more harm than good. Good luck :lol:

Guest pharao010

hahaha your welcome chef..... :lol: and grazzi is Sicilian ...... :) those are the men that tell you things only once and give you a special neck tie..

gain i say grazzi

Guest Sir Will

Hi steff195!

Great job!!!

I'm using 28238 and it's a very fluid and very nice rom! But can't read any MP4 video... :lol: , and i don't know that i have to doing

Thanks a lot!!

Guest dragonmatahari

Welldone on u'r 28238 Chef.. memory consumption is really amazing.. being tweaking (plus install and uninstall :lol: ) with spb and wad2 stuff except M2D, i still have 60-57 mem on board!

looks like most important .dlls are already cook in.. just add whatever u want for further tweak B)

Good stuff!

Edited by dragonmatahari

Guest JoeWasEre

Hi, could someone give me a bit off help with getting gprs set up with this please?

I can connect to the internet through wifi just fine, but am struggling a bit with internet and picture messages. Is it something to do with modem settings?

Message I get:

"Cannot Connect. The connection has been ended. To change your connection settings, tap Settings."

I did that, then get a bit lost. It brings up Connections>Tasks, with options to...

"Add a new modem connection

Add a neww VPN server connection

Set up my proxy server"

What should I be setting up? I'm based in the UK. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Guest toxicity193

can anyone please tell me how to install the latest rom ....

i have downloaded and extracted .... after extraction i see 3 files

customer.csc

eboot.nb0

pda_28238.bin

i searched everywhere no clue

i need help please i got fed up of my 6.1 original rom

thank you in advance